Paradise Trinity Day

Please try to avoid religious or political subjects in this forum.
Amigoo
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Paradise Trinity Day

Post by Amigoo »

Re: http://aitnaru.org/providence.html

Another design was added to the final page of the PDF file attached to this web page. But it should be introduced with a few comments about "countdown" symbolism that keeps appearing in my "busyness" (creative projects). Two years after this bread recipe was created (mentioned below), then this year's October Celestial Teachers' message ("Divinity in the Midst"), and now 4,3,2,1 symbolism in a new geometry design, "countdown" symbolism still seems to be heralding a near-term event for our planet. :o

For the past three years, occasional recipe creation has been my antidote to brain fizzle caused by daily hours at the computer, researching the geometry. Busyness at the opposite end of my house at least kept me in the house and available for impulsive strolls back to the computer to investigate new insight. The creative assembly of ingredients for this new bread recipe reminded me of a countdown process, resulting in the recipe's name: http://www.breadexperience.com/321-oat-bran-bread.html Coincidentally, a new geometry design was also being developed about this time that included a 4,3,2,1 countdown pattern. 8)

So, this sense of countdown has continually lurked amongst my creative projects for several years. Yesterday, another geometry design was developed but I did not become aware of its countdown symbolism until the design was completed today. Long story short: I wanted to suggest a new "Urantia" logo that might be used for secondary works of the UB. Consideration of the three concentric circles of Michael's banner provided the inspirational direction. Twenty four hours later, the geometry for the "Urantia Pearl" design concept was completed and converted into a design. :arrow:

"Urantia, the pearl of our local universe" is the theme for this logo design concept. The geometry is simple: three nested circles (a complement to the three concentric circles) surround a small circle (the pearl - Urantia). Conversion of this drawing into a design was more difficult than I expected. But the bulldog refused to quit tugging on the developing design image, even to take its habitual late afternoon nap. The effort was finally rewarded with an unexpected design feature: the nested circles appear as welded steel rings ... even suggesting a jewelry design (earrings or a pendant). Add a pearl to the base of each small ring and the symbolism is replete! :bana:

Late today, the countdown symbolism was revealed: I was curious why the simple geometry seemed so appealing - just four circles drawn intuitively to create design balance. As I studied the completed design, considering how a real pearl might look in this earring, the small circle's diameter caught my attention. I soon comprehended the appeal: the three circles contained perfect increments of the smallest circle's diameter: the largest circle (4), the next smallest (3), and the next smallest (2) ... with Urantia (the pearl) as 1 increment. Thus the sequence 4,3,2,1.

Another announcement of this countdown to an impending event? What can it be? :?:

Rod ... :bike:
11light11
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by 11light11 »

I love your design element Rod! I am in awe about the whole thing. And I see you again wrote in at :33!!! :kiss: Your concentric circles reminds me of last night's full moon, as if it echoes or backs up your newest theme. A giant halo surrounded it -- as big as the visible night sky -- and after careful study, I could see that the halo itself was a circular rainbow! :roll

I admire your dedication to this mission. Keep us updated please! :loves Love, Michele
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

A new design was added to the Parallel Dimensions document: Pythagorean Articulation :sunflower:

Articulate: (Architecture) "To give visible or concrete expression to the composition of structural elements."

Sample sentences:
This new design displays colorful articulation of the geometry of a squared circle.
After articulating this elusive geometry, Pythagoras winked and blurted "My Pi, My Pi". ;)

A good research plateau for the end of the 13th baktun (o oo oo o o oo)
since the Pythagorean Articulation design forecasts geometric enlightenment.

Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Re: http://earthanditsspecialplaces.blogspo ... ircle.html

"The squaring of the circle represents an attempt to unite two opposites which can’t be united: spirit and matter, sky and earth, body and soul (in the sense of conscience). Both circle and square represent a closed cycle. The square, symbol of the quaternity, is a representation of the four elements, the materialization of the circle so to speak. Both circle and square express harmony, but on a different level."

:idea: How fascinating that Pythagoras (with his right triangle) should be at the center of research now leading (apparently) to a different conclusion: spirit and matter can be united on some level. This is another reason why success at "squaring the circle" promises important symbolism for mankind. [from Wikipedia: "Pythagoras' religious and scientific views were, in his opinion, inseparably interconnected."]

The red Pythagorean triangle at the top of this design and the red circle at the bottom (encircling an important line length) unexpectedly form an exclamation point, perhaps emphasizing the presence of clues for "squaring the circle": http://aitnaru.org/psymmetry.html

11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Fascinated over here! Please do continue!!! :kiss:

With love, Michele :loves
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Michele,

I should have mentioned that the United Midwayers of Urantia (UMOU) prompting convinces me that the final plateau has not been achieved. I still see the related prompts of x:53, x:43, x:26 and x:06 (all related to half of the square root of Pi and half of the square root of 2)

Rod
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Rod,

Now that is really cool! We always think in terms of our :22, :33, :44 prompts, and so on -- and here you are getting tailor-made prompts to your search! That just gives me the chills! :shock:

Our Midwayer friends are very creative!

Peace to you and enjoy your search and the entire journey! :roll With love, Michele :loves
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Re: http://aitnaru.org/homepage/harmonyofchords.html

Michele,

The PDF file attached to this web page details the geometry-related prompts. My interest in patterns and ability to recognize repeating patterns finally helped to put this puzzle together ... after I had learned just enough geometry to relate line lengths and angles to these prompts. The midwayers deserve the recognition for having devised such a prompting matrix - my role was simply to observe, analyze and share these observations.

Any research progress is more intriguing considering that, after high school, I had long forgotten what Pi represented and had no concept of the square root of Pi or of the square root of 2 (as these values relate to geometry). Apparently, a greater adventure is unfolding than what appears to human vision.

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Michele,

For the past few months, this anomaly with these geometry prompts has appeared frequently: x:52 and x:53 often display in tandem (first x:52, then soon after x:53). These are the only tandem prompts that I have ever seen. :?:

:idea: If a geometry clue, this might suggest that two line lengths are related; perhaps one representing increments of the square root of Pi, the other representing increments of the square root of 2.

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

In the PDF file attached to this web page, the Pythagorean Articulation II design was added today, a design rich with "new era" symbolism: :sunflower:

Circles and their squares have impressive alignment with universe significance: the full lengths of the light blue lines on this 2000-units-diameter circle are equal to the square root of 2 * 1000 (= 1414.2135623730950488016887242097...).

[ Curious why the ending "2097" looks so familiar? It's the number of pages in the original UB ] 8)

The design appears as a geometric snowflake for this holiday season (and for the 14th baktun, starting o oo oo oo o oo), resting upon the eternal foundation of a squared circle.

First translation of the symbolism: "What is important in life is not what you can do or have done, but always what you believe that you can do." :!:

The squared circle symbolizes that which is believed to be impossible and the snowflake symbolizes the uniqueness of every human being. The design is colored to emphasize the inscribed parallelogram, that both squares the circle and symbolizes the unseen parallel lives of celestial beings who faithfully nurture the lives of mortals:

"As above, So below"

11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Hi Rod!

I watched a video that Philip suggested, under "Faith and Science: The Balance," that I thought you would appreciate. There are two parts to this (If you start watching this, Part II, near the beginning a link pops up suggesting you view the 1st video before proceeding), and both explore sacred geometry, and the high probability that ancient cultures used these designs due to their reflection in nature, and their description of the spirit world. They show an image of a tonoscope, into which a woman sings Mozart in a high, clear voice. The tonoscope falls to patterns in response to her voice that are identical to certain shapes found in sacred geometry.

It always seems to me like your search is linked in with sacred geometry, and that you'd find this video fascinating! It's called Ancient Knowledge, Fibonacci Sequence. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... YDwWbDhCEg What is your opinion, as a mathematician, of what they discuss here, where they wonder why our school systems do not educate young children on the Golden Ratio, when surely it would fill them with wonder? Math teachers have such difficulty engaging young minds (You must've been a favorite student of many! :hithere ).

Thank you for your updates! They are truly fascinating! I was also amazed when you shared about :52, and its link to this work you are doing -- as I've shared with some of our friends here on this board, I see 52 a lot, and always assumed it was down to Midwayer Chief Bzutu and Midwayer Faiz teaming up, to say 2 and 5 together like that. To learn it is an element of your Pi research when you have had me so fascinated, I'm really surprised!

:bana: This is really exciting stuff. I love your idea of the squared circle symbolizing that which is supposed to be impossible!!! I'm beginning to think nothing is impossible. Like the yogis who can achieve ridiculous postures because they know they can! Or the ninjas who can quite nearly fly!

Peace ! - :kiss: with love, Michele :love :sunflower: :loves
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Michele,

Thanks for the title ("mathematician"), but it could hardly be true - I should have said "isosceles trapezoid" instead of "parallelogram" when describing the latest design. And the Pythagorean right triangle has been my pirmary focus since this object provides the trigonometry that helps prove the square of a circle.

Interestingly, "parallelogram" may have been a clue, passed to my mind as I wrote, since these geometric objects could be important in discovering a solution to this Greek challenge.

Prompt x:53 appeared just now - what fun! :bana:

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Michele,

As soon as I read an email from a friend, also giving me the title of "mathematician", I smelled smoke (a pan of rice was burning on the stove - the third occurrence this year). :oops:
So, "absent-minded professor" (of geometric art) might be a good title.

And guess what prompt appeared as I returned from the kitchen to type my email response about this event? 11:11
Next time, I should look for the prompt that communicates "rice burning on the stove" ... again. :finger:

Rod
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

See I have a different interpretation -- sounds to me like they're seconding that idea -- that you are a mathematician! If you aren't, who is??? ;)

Love your passion! Too few are this passionate about anything! You remind me of the old adage, "When you love what you do, you never work another day in your life!" Very inspiring to read about your progress with all this! Corrections and all -- burned rice and all. :bana:

Keep sharing please! With love,
Michele :love :loves
p.s. Mr. Austin, you oughta see our snow blizzard here! I can only imagine, but it must be balmy by you! :roll For some reason this picture doesn't show that it's still coming down -- but it is, and sideways! :roll
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Michele,

Good picture of a snow blanket! One of my favorite sounds is the falling of snow when all else is quiet. 8)

I had assumed that the geometry research would soon pause for the Christmas holidays, but today's prompting seemed to have special significance [even including 3:21 AM just now as I type ].

The first prompt in October, 2010 when I had started to make progress with the squared circle research occurred again today at 7:07 PM ... followed by 8:07 and 9:07 (1:07 AM was the last). These prompts convinced me that the latest geometry research was moving still closer to the goal. :finger:

So, I completed the geometry and converted it into a design, assigning the title "Baktun 14, Day 1", then added it to the Parallel Dimensions PDF file. I'll review this design later to see why this geometry may have caused the x:07 prompting sequence.

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Re: "Baktun 14, Day 1" geometry design (revised)

Continuing the Mayan theme with a new myth ... :idea:

At the beginning of the 14th baktun, the gate to final discovery of the solution to "squaring the circle" had opened. When the solution is discovered, the eye of the spirit of Quetzalcoatl will change color, from green to yellow*. If the solution is not discovered during the 14th baktun, the solution may indeed be impossible ... and the golden circle will be deflected during the attempt and lodge on the other side of the gate forever.

When will we know? There are 143,999 days remaining in the current baktun. ;)

"Yellow shines with optimism, enlightenment, and happiness. Shades of golden yellow carry the promise of a positive future. Yellow will advance from surrounding colors and instill optimism and energy, as well as spark creative thoughts."

Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

A new web page to promote the baktun theme: http://aitnaru.org/baktun14.html

"Perhaps, the 14th baktun opened the gate to final discovery of a solution to 'squaring the circle'. Will our rising golden orb of belief be deflected during these attempts, lodging forever on the other side of the gate? Or will we absorb its golden rays which promise increased enlightenment, energy, optimism and happiness? Supporting theme: We taste the cheese and move closer."

Although colored to highlight the significant geometric lines (especially, line lengths and angles), this design also allowed a last-minute, whimsical modification (dark blue wavy line) to incorporate the supporting theme (with blue cheese, of course). :lol:

Rod
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

This is excellent Rod. I love the way you document when you receive what prompt, so you can later refer back and try to piece the various ideas together, to see what encouragement arrived, when. This is really fun to witness!

I loved your quote about the color yellow. It reminds me so much of the Divine Yellow Ray, or the Divine Golden Ray - also the Golden Ratio. Since yellow is the color of the Solar Plexus which evokes strength of will and courage to make manifest, this reminds me that you are quite strong in the Solar Plexus and your will to make manifest the unmanifest (in your quest) will receive all the strength it needs!

:sunflower: :loves You combine science and magic into one beautiful package, a reminder we often seek! ;) Enjoy your search!

Love, Michele :loves
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Michele,

My geometric object naming error ("parallelogram" instead of "regular trapezoid") occurred even with my post on Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:33 pm. But I mention this post to call attention to the "incident" with my smoke alarm: That coordinated timing with the drawing of the horizontal mid-line of the trapezoid is proving to be
a very interesting clue! :bana:

Since my research success plateaus keep moving further apart, the Baktun 14 design seemed to represent the beginning of another and longer climb. But that trapezoid clue now hints that this wait may not be as long as expected. And last night, as I explored the geometry, a series of geometry-related prompts kept appearing! At least, this motivates me to maintain reasonable project priority as the new year unfolds. :roll

The symbolic rising of the golden orb in Baktun 14 suggests a real countdown, similar to New Year's Eve, but not necessarily the 2012/13 Eve that is rapidly approaching.

Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Michele,

I should also mention a few sets of parallel lines in the Baktun 14 design: one line in a set is twice the length of the other. When considered as part of an isoceles triangle, the longer line is the base and the shorter line is the horizontal mid-line. Recent research is suggesting that the interaction of these triangles with a regular trapezoid is the intended guidance of the smoke alarm's signal.

8) grains of einkorn, but :idea: plus :?: equals :D and :bana: and :roll and :sunflower: ?

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Re: new "Pythagorean Articulation III" design in the Parallel Dimensions PDF file :sunflower:

In the conjectured articulation of a squared circle, Pythagoras proffered:

1). that a circle (magenta, diameter = 2000 units) is squared when two identical squares and two identical rhombi
(all four objects are green) have four sides each with lengths all equal to the circle's radius (1000 units).
2). that the squares share two of their sides, one with each rhombus, that each rhombus shares one point only with the other rhombus,
and that each square shares one point only with the other square, and that these points are the same point.
3). that the sides of a regular trapezoid define the four centers of these objects and that the height of the trapezoid is equal to its mid-line width.
4). that the length of the mid-line of the trapezoid is equal to half the length of a line drawn between the two farthest points of the squares. :idea:
5). that "squaring the circle" be declared impossible until proven ... and then be celebrated with abandonment of the word "impossible".
6). that his students seriously contemplate his trademark "My Pi, my Pi" wink. :?
7). that this articulation not be revealed until after the 13th baktun. ;)

[ translation: another step closer to the cheese :finger: , showing sample geometry required to prove a squared circle ]
[ 4). relates to the smoke alarm clue. ]

Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Regarding the 7 points in my previous post ...

Conditions 1-4 appear to describe a squared circle, but may not include the most important condition. I suspect that when this condition is discovered, we will also learn how to square the circle (draw the lines by the Greek rules). At least, this geometry helps explain how to search for the solution(s) ... and encourages others to believe that a solution is possible. 8)

Apparently, that solution still requires focus on the few points (8 or less) whereupon a circle's square rests - not on the equal areas of the two geometric objects. For when these points are identified, the perfect square can be drawn and the areas will be equal. :!:

This morning's new perspective: a "hundredth monkey" type principal may be in effect (when enough people believe that a solution is possible, a solution will be discovered). :idea:

Rod
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

In awe over here as usual, Rod . . . :shock: Please, do continue! ! ! :roll Your quest and your helpful prompts reminds me so much of Isaac Newton, who holed up and explored what he felt to be clues that were going ignored. We don't often talk about his more esoteric research, but it reminds me so much of yours. He saw numbers in parallel to the way you see them -- he felt the numbers were rife with meaning. It is inspiring to read about your research! You are helping me to soothe my wounded math heart of childhood. ;) :love :roll Happy 11:52! :love :kiss: :loves :sunflower: Love, Michele
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Re: updated Pythagorean Articulation III design in the Parallel Dimensions PDF file ...

Last chapter of The Monkeys' Tale (re: hundredth monkey principle) :bana:

Pythagoras went to the market to sell this elaborate geometric design as a Christmas ornament. "What's 'Christmas'?" the townspeople asked (Christmas had not yet been proffered). So he turned his design flat like a pancake and asked "Would you care for 'My Pi'?" "What's 'Pi'?" the townspeople asked (Pi had not yet been perfected). Exasperated, Pythagoras stammered "You all go to Hell!" "What's 'Hell'?" they teased (Hell had not yet been penned). Delirious, Pythagoras began stumbling in squared circles, mumbling something about boxes and thinking outside in the fresh air. "What's 'fresh air'?" today's readers ask, their voices often trailing their stares into the chemical sky overhead (78% nitrogen, 21% oxygen and other components ;) ).

11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Great story!!!!!!! I love it!

By the way, just remarkable how often you post at :11, :33, :44! Nearly every post! :bana: