Paradise Trinity Day

Please try to avoid religious or political subjects in this forum.
Amigoo
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Paradise Trinity Day

Post by Amigoo »

George,

:bana: I use inexpensive Computer Assisted Design (CAD) software for these geometry explorations, keeping in mind that true solutions require the same drawings by hand with pencil, paper, straightedge, and compass using basic geometry rules. So, the majority of the designs are those that can be created by hand (this exploration to date would have taken decades with many errors to correct along the way and with little feedback on geometry precision (line lengths, angles, etc.)).

In addition to drawing automation, the greatest benefit of the software has been the coloring of lines :roll , without which it would have been difficult to distinguish geometric objects within the more complex designs. Even then, I often have to declare a plateau for a study that refuses to keep advancing. Typically, that study (if significant from a design perspective) is transformed from CAD drawing to artwork; the artwork becomes my "mini-reward" and evidence of having struggled with the exploration. :D

:geek: The goal for the past few years has been to show the natural geometry of squared circles (or close enough for reasonably accurate visualization). Prior to this, the goal was to "square the circle" (discover the geometry that could do this ... despite mathematicians' belief that it cannot be done). This challenge is twofold: square the circle by the Greek rules and prove geometrically that it's squared. The recent "Sublime Correlation" design is closest yet to suggesting that geometry exists to prove the square of a circle. At least, it appears close to proving that only one circle (diameter) complements a square composed of sides having length equal to half the square root of Pi.

I learned several years ago that software cannot display all of the decimal digits necessary (a problem related to the number of digits in Pi :shock: ) to verify geometric accuracy, but I've gained a sense of proportion for lines, angles, and objects that keeps the studies moving forward; three decimal digits have been sufficient to create and maintain confidence but experiential intuition may be the real guide :finger: .

:idea: Ultimately, it matters not whether a line length, for example, has a million decimal digits as long as that same length can be proven by geometry to exist in another part of the drawing. But the consistent focus of these many studies has been the magical 62.403.. degree radius (a 27.597.. degree angle in a right triangle created by a point at which the circle meets the square; the circle's radius is the hypotenuse and the opposite side the Y axis in an X-Y plane).

From my perspective, I'm rarely trying to "square the circle" - just searching for interesting geometric patterns that have potential for proving that which has been declared to be impossible: I've known for years that it was impossible to square the circle, but I didn't know that it would be so difficult. :roll:

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:flower: Goji Berry Ménage (new design)
"Savor the paradisiacal quest!"

:hithere Celebrating the start of an early Spring Break with a 2-for-1 special:
new geometry and a recipe by the same name (posted online).

Well ... there are three different berries (unless you prefer a foursome: raspberries). :roll:

Rod ... :bike: ... :sunny:
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:flower: Re: "Median Pi" (new design)

Goldilocks and the Three Circles? :roll:
If Goldilocks selected squared circle geometry, she would prefer Median Pi. :cheers:

:geek: "A circle having a diameter of 2 is the median when Pi is the square of all possible circles"
... according to analysis of the angles created.

Longest red diagonal equals side of circle's inscribed square;
shorter red diagonal equals length of circle's radius. 8)

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:flower: Re: "Median Pi" design (renamed to "Cynosure of Pi")

New day - new word: "cynosure" :study:
... that better describes the geometry than "median":

"A circle with a diameter of 2 is the guiding cynosure
when Pi is the square of all possible circles."

Rod ... :bike: ...
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

What is a "cynosure of Pi"? :?:

:geek: If the square root of Pi defines the side of a square and that square can be inscribed within a circle or enclose a circle, then the diameters of all possible circles between the largest and smallest include the circle (diameter of 2) of which Pi is its perfect square; the circle of diameter 2 is the cynosure of this collection of circles.

In the Cynosure of Pi design,
the top of the red "T" has length equal to the radius of the cynosure circle
and the vertical portion has length equal to half of the radius. :D

:scratch: If the violet diagonal is the side of a square inscribed in the cynosure circle
and the red "T" pivots at its base, can other sets of equal angles be created
(as the set of two identified by the dark blue circles)?

Are you cynosure? :roll:

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Couldn't resist using the last two sheets of drawing paper before "Spring Break" ... :roll:

:pr: :pl: "Anatomy of Cynosure – Respiration"
(focus on the center two connected right triangles)

:geek: "Angular Correlation"
(each diameter is paired with a side of an inscribed square).

Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:geek: Area = Pi r2 (recap as design; geometry 101)

Same old formula but with a Pythagorean perspective. 8)

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:flower: Re: "Area = Pi r2" design (updated)
"nips and tucks" or just "spiraling out of control" :roll:
The geometry is still correct, but the abstract dark blue spiral well-defines the adventure. :cheers:

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:flower: "Imminent Destiny" (new design)
"A pending universe proclamation."

:farao: Good symbolism (and maybe intriguing prescience) for closure of the portfolio.
Preliminary conjecture: a butterfly emerging from a cocoon (mortal life on earth).

:geek: Technical interpretation:
Two squared circles, anticipating coalescence.

Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:flower: Re: "Imminent Destiny" design (improved)

Portfolio closure would not be complete without a visual reference to the 62.4028873643093955482677952.. degree radius (or its complement in another quadrant of the circle). This angle complements Pi digit-for-digit and provides trigonometry (cosine) which accurately squares a circle :lol: . If this angle does not exist in a "squared circle", the circle ain't squared ... period!
:geek: Of course, "digit-for-digit" implies that squaring the circle is impossible by the Greek rules for this challenge (but proving the square is a different story ... to be continued). However, most geometry aficionados will quickly discover that so much entertaining geometry can be found in a squared circle that searching for the solution becomes unimportant.

The "Imminent Destiny" design symbolizes the approaching coalescence of two squared circles; :cheers:
perhaps, that day in the future when geometric proof of a squared circle will be discovered.

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Venturing far out on the limb of theory ... :roll:

Explanation of "complementing Pi digit-for-digit" and with reference to the right triangle
whose hypotenuse equals the circle's radius (diameter =2):

:study: Proven formula: Area = Pi r2
= ((3.1415926535897932384626433832795..) x 1 squared)
= 3.1415926535897932384626433832795..

:geek: Pythagorean perspective:
Area = (((Cos 27.597112635690604451732204752339..) x Diameter) Squared)
= (((0.88622692545275801364908374167057) x 2) squared)
= ((1.7724538509055160272981674833411) squared)
= 3.1415926535897932384626433832754

Substitute the digits of Pi (digits of the square root) into the Pythagorean formula to determine the cosine angle:
an excruciatingly precise 27.59711263569.. degrees, and "complementing Pi digit-for-digit". 8)

( :finger: Precision increases with more decimal digits. )

Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:flower: Re: "CYHMN?" (new design with acronymistic title)

Having announced closure of the geometry portfolio ...
and possessing a ticket to Sao Paulo that keeps nagging about some Imminent Destiny,
I should have been able to resist the "Just one more!" temptation. :oops:

:scratch: But contemplation of a certain integration of two squared circles started another round of exploration:
The CYHMN? design contrasts a squared circle (bottom of design) with a "squared circle of the square"
(top circle's diameter equals the side length of the bottom square).

The inner circles of both squared circles emphasize the geometric correspondence of the two primary objects.
And the important 62.403.. angle is highlighted with the integrating diagonals. 8)

The circuits are being prepared and this procrastinating traveler can now say "Sayonara" (oops - wrong plane) :roll:

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:flower: Re: "Say What?" (new design)

"The side length of the inscribed square of the circle squared by Pi
equals the diameter of a circle that is squared by the inscribed square
of the circle whose diameter equals the square root of Pi."

:scratch: I'll need to dialogue with visitors from a Peruvian portal to know what this is all about.
(I'm packing my camera in case they'll let me take a selfie) :roll:

Rod ... :bike:
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:flower: Re: "Say What?" design (new & improved)

Yeah! :cheers:
I received an A+ in travel preparation procrastination (and risk both a sprained wagger
and postponed Imminent Destiny if I keep attempting to qualify for this Say What challenge).

:stars: As fast as possible, repeat this comment about the Say What geometry:

"The side length of the inscribed square of the circle squared by Pi
equals the diameter of a circle that is squared by the inscribed square
of the circle whose diameter equals the square root of Pi."

The goal is 3.14 seconds, but mathematicians claim that this is impossible ;)
because the human tongue cannot wag about squared circles this fast.

Rod
11light11
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by 11light11 »

:bana: :sunflower: :kiss:
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

After several days in Sao Paulo, we are now heading to Goncalves (in the country, away from this huge city of Sao Paulo). My host and her two children (who live here) are not familiar with the Progress Group or have much knowledge about Midwayers, but mother and daughter often notice many of the Midwayer prompts!

How convenient for prompting aficionados - a large digital clock on top of a tall building displays the time for many in the city to see 24-7.

Midwayer coordination - My host and I descended from our hotel rooms a few mornings ago at the perfect moment to meet her daughter at the elevator entrance. Her daughter had just returned from a visit to Finland.

Rod
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I had this urge to read a bit about Sao Paulo after reading your post, Rod. Wow! The city is huge! I enjoyed browsing through several URLs depicting sites around the city. I hope your trip is going well and you are making friends and memories to last a lifetime.
xx Sandy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S%C3%A3o_Paulo

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=sao+ ... 52&bih=558

http://photos.igougo.com/pictures-l617- ... hotos.html
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Sandy,

:sunflower: We're visiting Kalevala Espaco, in the mountains near the town of Goncalves ('c' prounouced as 's'). This mountains/valleys region in and around Goncalves has good potential for a Third Garden ... but will require decades of purposeful, slow development by 'pioneers' with good vision for such a lofty project. Celestial guidance will likely nurture this development, preparing the way for the eventual arrival (incarnation) of the Magisterial team.

Rod
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Rod,
It is sounds like you are having an enjoyable and spiritually profitable time way over there. :D I am looking up information on the web for these areas you visit. Here is one ...a little information about the town of Goncalves. (I hope I have the right place...)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bento_Gon% ... nde_do_Sul

and some images...
https://www.google.com.au/search?rlz=1T ... s%20Brazil

It is a gorgeous area... :sunflower:
XX Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Sandy,

Goncalves - MG is close to Sao Bento de Sapucaia.
From Goncalves, we drive on a 7-mile red dirt and rock road in the mountains to reach Kalevala Espaco.

Rod
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Rod,
Thank you for the additional information and chance to investigate a little more the region that you are so blessed to visit.
Here are a couple URLs providing just a smattering of information and a few photos to enjoy for those who are following Rod's recent travels.

A little bit about Sao Bento de Sapucaia on Wikipedia...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S%C3%A3o_B ... puca%C3%AD

Sao Bento de Sapucaia photos
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=Sao+ ... d=0CCgQsAQ
XXSandy
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Good research, Sandy!

In general, the area stretching northeast along the eastern edge of the Serra de Mantiqueira mountains offers large, impressive valleys for growing fruit and vegetables as well as raising farm animals (even trout in man-made ponds) ... and has natural sources of water (especially, mountain streams); Campos do Jordao is a populous older city near the southwestern edge of this mountain range.

It's very easy to relate to the people of this region as "extended family"! A large portion of the local inhabitants might be considered poor but they're not living "in poverty". A good example: TV antennas (satellite dishes), internet access, and cell phones are common features of even small, remote communities.

"If you build it, they will come." (a popular line from an American movie and indicative of the potential to signal our readiness to accept and nurture the arrival of a celestial team).

Rod
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Rod,
I am so glad I looked up information about the city you mentioned in your last post. It is a stunner and a little piece of heaven. Along with the surrounding mountains and valleys I can see why it would make a lovely abode for visitors from On High.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campos_do_Jord%C3%A3o
What a completely different type of pine tree from what we are used to in North America can be seen in one of the photos on this page.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=camp ... d=0CCgQsAQ
Oh MY! Just look at this place! You would think you were in Europe! :shock: :D Love it!

I would love to visit this town and the beautiful countryside some day. But for now I will simply enjoy your experiences and first hand information.

XX Sandy
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Intriguing symbolism during this travel adventure to Brazil:

:farao: Three Blacks in the Courtyard

During a 3-day trip to the coast (Guaruja) where we stayed at a modest beach house with security walls, the color black appeared in three consecutive symbolic events:

I found a large black feather in the courtyard one evening. Early the next morning, I awakened early and opened the front door to find a black cat in my path, uncertain about our chance meeting (the cat scampered away soon after); cats seem rare in Brazil, relative to their presence in the Dallas metroplex. A few hours later, I was enjoying a morning mug of green tea when a large black hummingbird drank nectar from a nearby flowering bush.

:scratch: Determined Visitor

Upon returning to our mountain retreat (Kalevala Espaco), for two mornings in a row a small bird pecked at the bedroom window, seeking entry. My Finnish host (and matriarch of this family-owned/operated retreat) was a bit unsettled when explaining that a bird in the house means that someone will die. The next evening we returned to this communal house to find the bird flying in the kitchen. Apparently, we were able to coax the visitor outside by turning the lights off and swinging a broom in the kitchen,

:lol: Granny on the Grass

My host (matriarch) wanted a child's pool near the communal house (called the "Pentagon" because of its 5-wall design). Her daughter and owner of the property bought a square pool. Imagine the forces that would try to make a circle of the square when the pool was filled with water! "Granny" used the moments of temporary isolation from other guests to take a skinny dip in the pool. But the forces took control when Granny splashed about, causing one side of the pool to collapse, sending waves of water down the grassy slope next to the pool. Granny was one wave short of sliding down the slope herself ... in her birthday suit!

:flower: Onurb em Pi

A composite title for a new geometry design that I'll complete when I return to Dallas. This further study of the geometry of squared circles (should vacation pleasures interfere with this research?) explores a continuum of right triangles within a square having side length of the square root of Pi. The similar vertices of the triangles rotate (via imagination) on a single point. This design concept hints that proof of a squared circle is possible!

A riddle: "Onurb" relates to the first presentation of the revised Cosmos documentary by National Geographic; "em" is Portuguese.

Interpretation of the Symbolism

Any impending death may refer to the imminent departure of popular belief that it is impossible to square a circle. 8)

Rod ... :bike: :sunny:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Rod,
It sounds as if you are building up a wealth of experience and memories on this trip. I about choked on my sip of coffee when reading about Granny's water adventures! :lol:
Recently we watched a David Attenborough special on Hummingbirds and I might have a clear picture in my mind of the bird you saw. It is so hard to imagine a large hummingbird since on the eastern side of the US we only share our flowers with are the Ruby Throated Hummingbirds. But they are fascinating little creatures.
xx Sandy