Paradise Trinity Day

Please try to avoid religious or political subjects in this forum.
Amigoo
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Paradise Trinity Day

Post by Amigoo »

Re: KMA proposal :roll:

:geek: New rule: anything between <> is a literal (<>> = >).
Also, leading zero in line number was removed.

The same reference text:

When my new neighbor, Tommy, called me Tuesday,
I told him that my name is Wednesday.
He called later that day, inquiring "Is this Wednesday?"
"No, you know it's Tuesday!" I teased, looking at the calendar.
"But I'm busy planning - please call me Wednesday".
He never called again, left a message or sent an email.

:?: KMA message: 5> 11 "7(4ly" 0> 1 3> 2 3 10 5> 7 10d 3> s3)11(2 0> 7 2> 8(3 4> <606> 4)4

:arrow: KMA decoded: email "sagely" when you know the message and send me his 606 plan

:scratch: Doesn't translate? Add 1 to line number.

More secure: Before sending the coded message, translate the characters. :cheers:

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Regarding commercial use of KMA (final comments) ... ;)

:arrow: Even a one-word codepage (e.g., "donut") should work with KMA coding/decoding software, but the message won't be very secure (too many donut holes).

:arrow: The coding/decoding rules - even basic software - can be widely shared. The security is achieved by codepage selection (and secrecy) as well as other security layers added to the transmission.

:arrow: Using commercial software for this coding/decoding? Is it secure (no hidden backdoors or imbedded code unknown to the user)? A programming hex editor might find this: the coded text should be "visible without additives" and any security layer(s) need to be reliable and non-intrusive.

:arrow: All software should include a sample test transmission that includes the admonition "a secret shared is an oxymoron" in the message (a statement reflecting how porous security becomes the more people that know the information).

:arrow: Assume that serious use of KMA will attract attention (re: ICU internet environment) and just use it for mind-stimulating games.

:cheers: Conclusion: Oy vey! What trouble to hide a secret recipe (food, of course), shared with a friend or relative. I may just adopt my former neighbor's practice: leave out a few key ingredients from her private recipes and mention them only when the time is right. :lol:

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Back to the irrational world (math) ... :roll:

Re: http://aitnaru.org/threepoints.html (click on design to view PDF file)

Improved design: ISIS - Impactual Selection of Inscribed Square :farao:

:geek: This design is like a "Rosetta Stone" of squared circles. With the square root of Pi represented as the dark yellow square in the center, it's easy to see the geometric continuum of Pi as an inscribed square (top of design; smallest possible square of a circle) and as a square enclosing a circle (bottom of design; largest possible square of a circle).

The green circle in the center is the circle squared by Pi, visually proving that a scalene triangle exists which defines the square of a circle. :hithere

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Already, there's KMA humor: :roll:

KMA is protection when using the internet (remember "ICU"?). In this public environment, if you wear a condom (protection) you will be noticed!
Be sure to smile! :D

Rod ... :bike: ...
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

:lol: Rod, you are one of a kind. and that's a very good thing! Thank you for the recent smiles. :D
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Thanks, Sandy

:stars: The humor helps bring this very serious problem to light: humanity now has the technology to observe (and collect) - uninvited - even the most private details of one's life. New leaders will soon need to arise from the apathy and confront this intrusion, helping to sort out true societal need from technological opportunity. Even then, the collectors and keepers of this data kingdom must be good stewards and remain accountable for such information, its collection methods, and its use.

I seem to recall that past Midwayer messages have revealed in various ways that privacy is valued and respected in the spiritual world. :roll

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:flower: Re: ISIS design ("new & improved")

:!: The long diagonal pink line is twice the length of the shorter diagonal pink line.
:!: The long diagonal is the hypotenuse of the right triangle whose sides each represent half the square root of Pi.
:!: The short diagonal is the mid-point distance between two sides of two overlapping inscribed squares within the circle that is squared by Pi.

Translation: The elusive correlation. :finger:
If true, this becomes an Impactual Selection of Inscribed Squares. :cheers:

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:cheers: Yes, correlation exists but not geometrically defining enough for a squared circle. The ISIS design, like many others, shows what a squared circle might look like but not how to get there (by the Greek rules) ... or even how to prove geometrically that you're there. :(

At least, with this geometric continuum from smallest possible square of a circle (square inscribed in the circle) to largest possible square (circle inscribed in the square), this visual evidence "proves" that a scalene triangle does exist which perfectly defines the square of a circle. :roll

Apparently, the Midwayers still enjoy the adventure: $111.44 on a grocery store receipt last night and an 11:44 AM prompt this morning as I started to use the computer. Also, before the 11:44 prompt I was standing in my kitchen, consciously reviewing ingredients for chicken soup, when I looked at the clock for no particular reason: 11:11. 8)

I was going joke about morontia veggies for Midwayer chicken soup but decided that the joke needed flavor, then glanced at the clock: 3:33 PM. :hithere

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:lol:
They Love you, Rod! :lol:
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:flower: Re: ISIS Royale (new design)

Four circles squared, having integrated diameters of
8000000, 5656854.24.., 4000000, 2828427.12.. units.

Rod ... :bike: ... :sunny:
KurtSchluter
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 71983
Please type in these numbers:91294: 43625

Post by KurtSchluter »

Yesterday I parked behind a truck with a license plate of 1111!
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:flower: Re: ISIS Royale design (now bolder colors)

This design highlights the complex integration of four squared circles :roll
(circles are golden; squares of the circles are violet; nesting squares are not displayed):

:geek: The nested circles (by relative diameters - not position in design),
showing diameter as units in parentheses:

the smallest circle (2828427.12.) ...
inscribed in a square ...
inscribed in a circle (4000000) ...
inscribed in a circle (5656854.24..) ...
inscribed in a circle (8000000).

The two orange triangles contain the definitive 27.597.. degree angle;
this triangle exists in all squared circles 8)

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Kurt,

A friend once asked me about Midwayer prompts then spotted 1111 four times on his drive from Dallas to Houston (once was on a license plate).

Earlier, another friend asked me about prompts as we drove to a meeting. Soon, he said "Look! A prompt." and pointed to his dashboard clock: 11:11.
I did not notice the time until he mentioned it (proof of personal prompting).

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

[this comment seems appropriate for this topic because it relates directly to the geometry of the ISIS Royale design]

:?: A friend asked me if the concentric circles symbol (upper right of design) was the trademarked Urantia symbol.
I replied "No" and included today's brief research/evaluation:

The design's circles are similar, but the trademarked symbol is azure blue on white and the circles are evenly spaced. :!:
This inscribed circles design does not have evenly spaced circles because of the geometry. 8)

:scratch: Since the UB does not reveal the relative sizes of the circles, this design might have the accurate geometry. If no UB historical document specifies the correct sizes, the current symbol may be a popular trademark, but not the exact emblem (geometry) of the Paradise Trinity.

From Wikipedia:
Concentric - In geometry, two or more objects are said to be concentric, coaxal, or coaxial when they share the same center or axis.
(note the definition does not include "circles" or "evenly spaced" :o )

:finger: Maybe archaeologists will someday discover/confirm the accurate concentric circles symbol since it was revealed
by Caligastia, Adam and Eve, Melchizedek, and Jesus. ( http://www.theub.org/part-iii.html#P104_1 )

Here's a good example of the inscribed circles' geometry in archaeology:
http://www.docbrown.info/docspics/dubli ... age02a.htm
"Archaeology: A gold disc with almost perfect concentric circles within larger circles of the disc."

:geek: Note that the circles are not evenly spaced. And since this subtitle states "almost perfect concentric circles",
geometric concentricty (inscribed circles) may be the more accurate representation.

So, the rhetorical question remains: "What is the accurate geometry of the UB's Paradise Trinity emblem?" :?:
(any discussion is best posted in this Board's "Spiritual Books/The Urantia Book" topic)

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:flower: Re: ISIS Royale, Royale II designs (Royale is the foundation of Royale II)

Regarding the concentric circles ...

:oops: Actually, both versions of concentric circles (one with evenly spaced circles, the other with circle inscribed in square inscribed in circle ...) have "geometric concentricity".

ISIS Royale was renamed to ISIS Royale II for better focus on the foundational geometry: ISIS Royale better displays this fascinating geometry: both circles are squared and every line in the design is effectively paired with another line that is half or twice the length of the line in focus. 8)

... making this a satisfactory research plateau (time for a break). :cheers:

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Fascinating complementary technology ... on two different worlds! :sunflower:

:idea: http://money.cnn.com/video/technology/2 ... index.html

"Ecovative Design, a company in Green Island, NY, turns agricultural waste and mushroom fibers into a polystyrene packaging replacement."

:idea: Messages from Celestial Teachers, OBSERVATIONS ON PANOPTIA, Postby George » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:08 am

"That was it, but for my seeing the big man himself breaking up a small packing crate that looked like it had been pressed into shape from alfalfa-like vegetation, pieces of which he dropped into a furrow as nourishment for the land."

Rod
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

That is fabulous Rod! George will love that! :D
XX Sandy
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Rod,

At the time Samuel explained about the Alfalfa-like vegetation pressed into crates.
It had at least three things going for it.

1. A strong fiber.
2. A milky, glue-like sap.
3. It was a deep-rooted plant bringing up trace elements from way below... as does alfalfa.

The crates for shipping goods were quite thin-walled but very strong -- 100% recyclable.
I was impressed. That particular vision lasted perhaps just 120 seconds all up, but vision is what I'm best at.
The plant had the small leaves of a nitrogen fixer as well.

Cheers...
George.
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:roll Thanks for the detail, George!

U.S. laws may limit use of natural vegetation as packaging material (maybe another reason for baking the mushroom mixture), but this new ecological material is a step in the right direction!

Panoptia's more natural packaging may still be in our planet's future, depending on Urantia's plants (or GMO creations?) :finger:

:idea: Re: "vision is what I'm best at"

There must be more to your perception, considering how "bringing up trace elements from way below" would be difficult to present in a vision (or your visions are more sophisticated than a "YouTube video". :lol:

Rod
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Amigoo,

You wrote: << There must be more to your perception, considering how "bringing up trace elements from way below" would be difficult to present in a vision (or your visions are more sophisticated than a "YouTube video". >>

You just touched on something I never considered... something beyond vision and hearing.

I'll see if Frank and Alice have the answer. They are the psychology buffs.

Cheers...
George.
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

(George, your "something beyond vision and hearing" might include "knowing":
previous registration of information, etc. in some level of mind).

:flower: Re: "ISIS en paire" (new design, two squared circles)

The symmetry of squared circles en paire
... with the defining "essence of scalene". 8)

Rod
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Rod,

You may well be right.

God bless...
George.
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:flower: Re: "Sublime Correlation" (new design)

Where circle meets square ... precisely. :cheers:

The rare squared circle geometry that can be rotated in 90-degree increments
(clockwise or counter-clockwise) and be flipped vertically or horizontally
... but always looks the same! 8)

Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:flower: Plan B - bold colors ("Sublime Correlation" design was redrawn to verify the geometry)

The midpoint-to-midpoint straight lines (green) connecting the two inscribed squares (dark yellow) are directly related to the two diagonal lines (not shown) connecting the opposite points of the square of the circle (violet). Theoretically, the precise diameter of the circle that is squared can be known by its square.
A geometry exercise: :sunflower:

Remove the two circles and the two inscribed squares and see if the inscribed squares can be drawn (the 8 sides must be within the square of the circle and their midpoints must touch the outer corners of the inner matrix). Once the inscribed squares are drawn, the circle can be drawn next (aka "reverse engineering").

:roll: Required disclaimer: This design shows a squared circle - not how to "get there from here".

* You get extra credit if you observed that opposite points of the matrix define the side lengths and geometric positions of the two inscribed squares. But in a classroom exercise, the two inscribed squares would not be shown - only specified as existing, overlapped within the circle. The outer circle is embellishment; perimeter of the exercise.

Bonus: Can the inner matrix be constructed by knowing the diagonal of the square? Explain. :shock:

:geek: Objects in design: Squared circle's diameter = 4,000,000 units;
Side of circle's square = 3544907.7018.. units (square root of Pi x 2,000,000)
Side of inscribed square = 2828427.1247.. units (square root of 2 x 2,000,000)

Without this research, my answers to such questions would have been ... :scratch: ... or ... :duh ... or ... :bike:

Rod
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

You've got me boondoggled, Rod. :)

God bless...
:bigsmurf: