Paradise Trinity Day

Please try to avoid religious or political subjects in this forum.
Amigoo
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Paradise Trinity Day

Post by Amigoo »

:flower: Re: http://aitnaru.org/threepoints.html (design subtitle: "Carats in the Pi")

Michele,

The symbolism of this design (crafting facets in a rough diamond) lends itself so well to our Paradise perfection adventure, beginning with our birth on earth. And this symbolism well complements squared circle geometry: the greater the precision of the geometry, the more complex the geometric objects discovered therein. :roll

:cheers: Incidentally (and speaking of "crafting"), as I improved this design, I was contemplating the first annual Fiesta de Transcendence, a proposed event to be held as a local celebration next March at a modest country estate in Brasil. If planning is successful, this gathering will be conducted as a yearly exploration of what it means to advance spiritually on earth while transcending the excessive influence of materialism. The estate owner wants this gathering to follow immediately after her wedding.

Planning is still in the concept development stage. :scratch:

Rod ... :bike: ... :sunny:
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Re: http://aitnaru.org/threepoints.html

Apparently, the end of the research road ... :cheers:

This revised "Carats in the Pi" design is a good reference for geometry that displays a squared circle. In fact, if squared circle geometry can be "sacred", this design is now a good example of how it might appear. But so much geometry exists in a precisely squared circle, there may be many "sacred" designs waiting to be discovered!

:geek: Having evaluated various solutions to squaring the circle proposed by others, this fact remains: if a circle is squared, a radius in the upper right quadrant connects to the circumference (the point where the circle meets the top right side of the square) at 62.40288736430939554826779524.. degrees. If this reference angle is not present, the circle is not squared (the trigonometry discussed in the "Pi Corral" PDF file confirms this).

Geometry probably exists to prove that a circle is squared, but the necessary reference angle suggests that it may be impossible to construct the square (with absolute precision) using only compass and straightedge. Travel beyond the end of this road occurs in the realm of sanitas cyclometricus, where ...

:sunny: "The square represents the physical body, the circle the soul, in man’s journeys to harmonize his mortal and spiritual nature
… until the soul is perfected for the Paradise adventure."

Rod
11light11
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by 11light11 »

"The square represents the physical body, the circle the soul, in man’s journeys to harmonize his mortal and spiritual nature
… until the soul is perfected for the Paradise adventure."

This is beautiful, Rod! :sunflower:

I always enjoy checking in with Paradise Trinity Day and reading your latest ideas . . . cheers! :roll

p.s. your last two posts were made at :33 -- and at the top of the page, it lists page 33 of 33 ! :shock: Midwayer Mathew on the case! :salut:
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:flower: Re: http://aitnaru.org/threepoints.html (improved design)

After a very late bedtime (4:00 AM) followed by a no-alarm wake-up :cheers: , I was treated to a morning prompt show:
First two times observed, about 5 min. apart: 11:11 AM in the bedroom, then 10:10 AM in the kitchen.
I would synchronize these clocks but enjoy these rare "complementary" prompts!

Totally geek ... and great closure for the mysterious horizontal line (the one when drawn months ago was complemented with the noise of my smoke alarm in another room; I didn't know until yesterday whether its significant length was as displayed now or was the shorter length, forming the side of the right triangle):

:geek: In this "Carats in the Pi" design, the embedded, magenta right triangle was colored specifically to emphasize this horizontal line (but the triangle visually blends with the design). The two ends of the hypotenuse of this triangle form pivot points for the straight lines which represent sides of a square inscribed in the large circle (not the same square; their length is the significance).

The "closure"? The two lines must be placed precisely in order for this geometric composition to display the square of this circle having a diameter of 2 (actually, 2,000,000 in this design). Any other positioning effectively constructs a circle having a different diameter. :!:

:scratch: How to know the precise positions? A straight line drawn from the top end of one line to the top end of the other line must touch the 90 degree vertex of the magenta right triangle. Thus, this right triangle (the horizontal line, specifically) eventually deriving from the smoke alarm's false signal, has been the motivating albatross of various geometric objects during this year's voyage. :salut:

Note: the magenta, right triangle has two sides, each representing half the square root of Pi.

Rod ... :bike: ...
Last edited by Amigoo on Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

That's incredible Rod . . I enjoy those synchronous prompts so much myself! And I saw 11:11 right as you did! :shock:

Thanks for the linking updates, tying between the posts of the past and this morning. Cheers to another :39 post! Midwayers on the case! :salut:

:roll Michele
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:flower: Re: http://aitnaru.org/threepoints.html (revised design)

Today's geometry exploration discovered intriguing new symbolism ... :cheers:

The "blood-brain barrier" (BBB) is a familiar feature of the human brain, so a "mind-spirit barrier" (MSB) may also exist. In this design's symbolism, the dark blue circles represent communication molecules that sometimes pass through the bidirectional MSB.

The MSB symbolism also incorporates a related perspective ("the square represents the physical body, the circle the soul") when our physical body (brain/mind) communicates with our soul. 8)

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:idea: The MSB concept also hints that the geometry of some squared circles might become a carrier or portal for material/spiritual communication, similarly to the geometry of some crop circles.

:geek: Good material for reflection on the messages of crop circles (such explorations often include opinion and conjecture):

http://goldenageofgaia.com/disclosure/c ... -messages/

"Crop circles as they relate to origins in intelligence and energy are a frontier that awaits diligent exploration."
"Crop circle origins and messages are tied to the Earth in which they are embedded as well as human capacities."

Rod ... :bike:
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Hi Rod! :hithere

I really like your idea, linking the concept of the blood-brain-barrier to your mind-spirit-barrier. That rings so true to me . . . and it seems like our MSB is a little more flexible and penetrable than our BBB! Which is a good thing. ;) I also enjoy the idea of the body as a square and the soul as a circle. Your idea reminds me about how at times people fail to distinguish between the brain and the mind, and how people talk about "having" a soul, instead of being a soul. This symmetry seems to underline the reality, that each is inseparable from the whole (at least during this waking life).

Love the crop circles . . . always a favorite topic with me!!! :roll

Cheers! :loves :kiss: Hope you're having balmy weather down in TX!

Love, Michele :sunflower:
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:flower: Re: http://aitnaru.org/threepoints.html (sPortal design in attached PDF file)

When a circle is perfectly squared, the geometric pattern permits an infinite continuum, a scalene portal into infinity.

:geek: How so? Doubling (or halving) the circle's diameter permits the next identical pattern to be created;
a pattern that propagates, like a strand of cosmic DNA, from the beginning to the end of infinity!

Be a good sPortal and embrace the universe's infinity invitation. :cheers:

Rod
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Hey there Rod :hithere

Do you think it would be within reason to propose that this demonstration of the infinite continuum could not only apply to the geometry and space but also to the nature of time and its own respective dimensions?

Love
Lucky
:happy
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Lucky,

:scratch: Yes, I think (that I'm thinking) ...

I've often wondered if time does not exist: if every atom (now quantum particle) in the universe stopped moving, there would be no way to measure time. In other words, time is only a measure of change [this "change" now begs a joke about inflation :roll: ].

:geek: Interestingly, I propagated the geometric pattern once more in the sPortal design and discovered that this pattern becomes intuitive only when three of these patterns are present. Hmmm ... a trinity!

Is the lesson that time is a Trinity manifestation? :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:study: From the UB:

"Like space, time is a bestowal of Paradise, but not in the same sense, only indirectly. Time comes by virtue of motion and because mind is inherently aware of sequentiality. From a practical viewpoint, motion is essential to time, but there is no universal time unit based on motion except in so far as the Paradise-Havona standard day is arbitrarily so recognized." (12:5.1)

So, "motion is essential" but Paradise - not the Trinity - is the source of time (albeit, indirect). Yet, Paradise is not the source of universe creatures (mortals, et al.) who experience time - this source is ultimately the Trinity:

:sunflower: "The Creator Son is the vicegerent personalization of the Universal Father, the divinity co-ordinate of the Eternal Son, and the creative associate of the Infinite Spirit. To our universe and all its inhabited worlds the Sovereign Son is, to all practical intents and purposes, God. He personifies all of the Paradise Deities which evolving mortals can discerningly comprehend. This Son and his Spirit associate are your creator parents." (33:1.4)

Rod
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

While pondering this matter, I came across something that perhaps speaks to the nature of time as we are discussing.

Paradise may be the source of time according to the Urantia Book, but perhaps in order for the universe creatures to be able to experience it, the ability to experience it and the concept of that ability may be filtered or translated through the Trinity? As I believe we are saying that the 'time' that universe creatures experience, isn't DIRECTLY from the source of Paradise.

http://www.dpedtech.com/BasicOP.pdf

Physics has three primitive “units”: Time, Length (Space), and Mass. Abstractly we can symbolize them as T, L, and M. For studying concrete phenomena scientists establish standard units for measurement: seconds, meters, and kilograms. All the other units of physics are either disguised names for T, L, and M or derivations from relationships among the three. For example, the electrical units such as Amperes, Coulombs, Volts, Ohms, Teslas, Webers, and so on, are all just made of Time, Space, and Mass components renamed so as to disguise them as if electricity was somehow different from mechanical physical phenomena. Kelvin temperature and molar units in chemistry also are derived from the basic three. Energy is mass interacting with space and time. Einstein showed that Time and Space, and Mass can not be separated. What many physicists do not yet realize is that Mass is the measure of an Observer’s participation in the World of Space/Time. If he is a pure observer, he experiences no mass. If he resists the Space/Time images in the light show of life, he experiences mass and certain forces. He may even imagine things such as energy. Thus when we speak of mass, energy, momentum, and forces, we actually are describing the Observer’s interaction with his own personal beliefs and his resistance to them.

Love
Lucky
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

If there's a chance that what I quoted above could be relevant or make any sense in this matter, perhaps it would be something like.. Time is to Father, as Space is to Son, as Mass is to the Holy/Infinite Spirit?

There are other places I could go with this that I had been thinking, like of how the indirect source of time may be Paradise but then how that is translated down through the Trinity to come up with time as we mortals can experience and understand it.. but a few glasses of wine and a few hours past (what should be) bed time says I'm going to have to hold off for tonight. :lol: :roll

Hmm, prompted 3:11 just before writing my last post and prompted 3:45 at the end of this post. I love it.

PS sorry if anything I said seems to be nonsense, I just find these things fascinating as you do and it is amazing how human minds can contemplate and collaborate to draw interpretations about these things!

Love
Lucky

11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Hi Lucky, hi Rod! :hithere

This is so cool, logging on this morning and reading your messages . . . :roll

What do you two think about the classical triad of physics?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Indestructible Energy
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .o
Causality------------------------------------------
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Space-time continuum

It always used to look like that. Then Jung and Wolfgang Pauli came along and said that physics stuck to a triad due to Christ. They said it has always instead looked like this:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Indestructible Energy
Causality----------------------------------------------------------------------------Synchronicity
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Space-time continuum

It was a quad the whole time, never a triad, but the allegiance to the Trinity has prevented science from noticing. Little ole' causality was sitting out there floating in the breeze, waiting for his brother to be noticed out at the other end of his spectrum.

If this is true and if it echoes throughout the universe layer by layer, what might the fourth section of the Trinity be? Maybe it's us.

Love to both of you, Michele :roll :kiss:
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Michele,

:scratch: As I contemplated the quad diagram (a tetrad?), I immediately thought of another dimension to complement the two displayed. When this hexad was visualized, an obvious center appeared. And then the diagram reflected three dimensional, non-space, non-time Paradise wherein reside the Trinity.

So, I wandered to the UB: :study:

"The Trinity concept of revealed religion must not be confused with the triad beliefs of evolutionary religions. The ideas of triads arose from many suggestive relationships but chiefly because of the three joints of the fingers, because three legs were the fewest which could stabilize a stool, because three support points could keep up a tent; furthermore, primitive man, for a long time, could not count beyond three." (104:0.1)

Then this caused me to think of the human body as a pentad. Unfortunately, the center had to be my belly and it quickly announced that some humans like to fill it with sweet treats when they're stressed by non-space, non-time concepts. :roll

:idea: Giving my attempted analysis of a quad: "Yum!"

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

The "sweet treat"? A slice of Pumpkin Bread L'Orange (a new recipe, posted online), drizzled with butter and maple syrup. :roll

:geek: Then new insight: The sPortal design contains multiple triads (sets of 3 straight lines, parallel and equidistant; the middle the shortest, another twice its length and the third twice again) and all triads rest upon a circled quad (a circle and its square). Even the circles and squares share the "twice again" dimensions in their geometric objects set!

Finally, a new joke - draft version, of course (it's a bar): :roll:
A circle, triad (triangle) and a tetrad (square) go to a bar. Who pays the bar tab?
The stable triad (the circle rolled away and the tetrad stayed in a corner).

Rod
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Awesome !!! :roll

I love your idea of looking for the center point . . . maybe the idea of the center point is like a reflection of what you find out in meditation. Instead of seeking, you discover you come to the center . . that it's not an outward journey at all, but instead what happens when one stops journeying to turn within? Maybe at the center it's where all is one, where we meet up with all other things? (Still, if the circle rolls away . . . :lol: )

But at the same time . . .pumpkin bread. :baby Love to you Rod and Lucky! Michele :kiss:
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Michele,

:cheers: Fascinating! "center" is a continuing theme (more discovery in the sPortal design) ...

Asymmetric Symmetry - What to expect in the geometry of nested squared circles.

Also displaying the centroid ("center of gravity") of these scalene triangles
(the point where the three medians of the triangles intersect).

:geek: The dark blue "x" marks the centroid of the nested triangles
... no matter how many times the circles and their squares are doubled (or halved),
creating an infinite continuum of squared circles.

Subtitle: The infinite geometry of Pi. :sunny:

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Michele,

The recipe will be posted online and is called Pumpkin Bread L'Orange.
Warning: butter and maple syrup will inspire you to have several servings! :bana:

Rod
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

I could almost see you happening upon the secrets of the circle while parsing out recipe ingredients . . .

:lol: Love, Michele :roll
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Rod, you have an uncanny propensity for arousing both my intellectual and physical appetite at the same time!

I'm with Michele.. I could see your "yum-yum" moment turning into an "aha!" moment just as well. :lol:

Love
Lucky

Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Michele & Lucky,

OMG! The Pumpkin Bread L'Orange with butter and maple syrup could push my clothing into tent sizes. :bana:

:stars: This concurrent creativity (geometry and recipes) has been fascinating. I suspect that occasionally alternating from one project to the other refreshes creativity for both projects. Perhaps, this creativity switching gives the subconscious brain time to process current data and experience while the conscious brain is active with an unrelated project.

:idea: Apparently, our brains (and bodies) require a variety of activities each week with a mixture of long- and short-term projects, easy and difficult challenges, restful and exhausting activities.

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:flower: Re: Alright Triangles PDF file (image added: Squared, of Course)

Created earlier in the year but a colorful reflection, complementing the magic of Christmas with the magic of a certain scalene triangle: the inner yellow square effectively squares the 3 small circles, each having half the diameter of the large blue circle; the small yellow square is 1/4 of the large square.

And speaking of tent sizes, if you visit Texas this season, taste the Bluebell Spiced Pumpkin Pecan ice cream: mix in 1 1/2 cups fresh pecan pieces then refreeze this and one half gallon becomes one serving! ;)

Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:flower: Re: Alright Triangles PDF file (design added: Evidentiary)

:scratch: Who knows what inspires us to look inside an opened box?
And who knows what causes us to believe what we see?

This box opened in 2013 and may be evidentiary in 2014. :roll:

Rod