Paradise Trinity Day

Please try to avoid religious or political subjects in this forum.
Amigoo
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Paradise Trinity Day

Post by Amigoo »

The polar clock of the Manton Drove circle and the power lines' geometry indicate very specific correlation with the "squaring the circle" geometry (in particular, the values for Pi and the square root of 2 as associated with Midwayer prompting).

After further research today, the power lines appear to suggest a method for proving that a circle is squared, since this match does not seem to occur in other sizes of the square. And this possible proof hints that a method for "squaring the circle" can indeed be found.

Rod
jack6251
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by jack6251 »

Amigoo wrote:The polar clock of the Manton Drove circle and the power lines' geometry indicate very specific correlation with the "squaring the circle" geometry (in particular, the values for Pi and the square root of 2 as associated with Midwayer prompting).

After further research today, the power lines appear to suggest a method for proving that a circle is squared, since this match does not seem to occur in other sizes of the square. And this possible proof hints that a method for "squaring the circle" can indeed be found.

Rod
Hi Rod, great stuff! :hithere

Do you work with numbers for a living, you seem to find them so easy to apply (wish I could).

I've just had a read of your 432Hz posts, as someone involved in music I've found them very interesting and will read more into things surrounding that frequency. I have come across information surrounding it before but haven't gone into a lot of depth. Shredder may find that interesting too as he plays guitar, if I find anything that may be of use to you I'll post about it.

Thanks for the mind food Rod! :sunflower:

Jack :pig:
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Jack,

My "expertise" with numbers is an illusion - I've learned just enough math and geometry to keep making progress. However, presentation skills (especially verbal expression and image manipulation/editing) facilitate the illusion. This "squaring the circle" quest is a good example: I reasoned several years ago that, since some of the greatest minds in mathematics had proven that "squaring the circle" was impossible, a solution would not be found with a traditional approach. And this logic encouraged that any average person could find a solution ... if they persisted.

Much earlier, a better educated acquaintance tried to convince me that a circle had billions of points - squaring it had to be impossible! However, I finally reasoned that a circle's square required only 8 of those points for its placement. And then a few basic geometry lessons taught me that 2 points were sufficient: the center of the circle and a specific point on the square. And this early lesson complements the humor in the recent description of the Manton Drove Perspective (the latest image in the online PDF file, soon to be added): "Is it possible that a squared circle can be proven with only two pencils of equal length?"

"Persistence" (and more persistence) has been the real cause of my progress. But belief and faith are required when logic, experience and well-intentioned friends and family attempt to convince you to stop persisting. 'The Bulldog Who Ate Pi" would now be an appropriate epitaph for me if this geometry is ever proven.

Rod
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Hi Rod :hithere

I think you're doing a great job there Rod in sticking to your guns in your research! I've had many a quest myself, beware of "burning out" as I've done over a few things many years ago however, take a step back if you spot it in yourself. I dug too deep, too far and too fast years ago involving subjects surrounding ancient Sumeria and related material, other people just couldn't relate to what I was pursuing as they weren't in the same place as me. It can be pretty lonely at times when there isn't like minded people to share and bounce idea's off of, at times people used to look at me as though I'd grown two heads whenever I tried to chat with them about it all heheh. Aah those were the days :).

Thank goodness for this forum! :) :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: :)

Saying this however, have you ever come across the Golden Rectangle & Fibonacci Numbers? I came across them during my Sumeria days and remembered it has elements of pi and other mathematics that may be of use to you. The internet has lots of info on them, eay to read up on if you do a search.

"Who ate all my pi???"

Good stuff Rod :)

Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Jack,

Yes, I had toyed with the Golden Rectangle & Fibonacci Numbers (with my limited understanding of them) a year ago, but lost interest when I could not discover how they related to my geometry study then. I should add them to my To-Do List some day for a more-educated review of them.

The short story on your bulldog photo: I was distracted by fast-moving squared circle research when I glanced at the bulldog - cute photo! But the dog bowl was too much suggestion - my mind immediately segued to "pie". And I thought "What kind of pie does that bulldog like? And why does that dog get to eat pie and I haven't had any in months (no sweet treats - a convenient way to control weight)". Only later did "Pi" and "bulldog" associate with "The bulldog who ate Pi". Months is too long to go without - I'm heading to the store as soon as I comment on today's progress:

Re: Manton Drove circle displayed at cropcircleconnector.com (see also, "Influence of Manton Drove" design in the PDF file attached to this page: http://aitnaru.org/homepage/freewill.html ):

Zdenka Pávková's astute observation about the geometry of the power lines helps move this research of a squared circle fast forward!

I had reasoned that a geometric solution to "squaring the circle" would have to include a fixed geometric object associated with the circle (possibly, its inscribed square). A second review of how the power lines might interact with the Manton Drove circle places them exactly on the inscribed square! And this suggests that the Manton Drove circle is indeed a comment on the squared circle geometry! :sunflower:

Also, the humor about only two pencils being required to square a circle is still valid ... but the pencils needed to be longer.
What's the purpose of the larger magenta circle (it's also squared)? Duh! Each pencil draws one circle (the lead is a different color in each).

Rod
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

This is so exciting! :sunflower: Both of you guys deserve a big ole piece of "pie"! "Bugger the calories!" (Spoken like a native aussie eh? :lol: ) My preference of course is chocolate peanut butter pie! :bana:
I am so enjoying the explanations and motivations you describe Rod. It's inspiring and should be fuel for all of us who think that "little ole me" can change events or contribute to the movement of civilization towards the positive light.
We all have the right stuff! :mrgreen: (well, some more stuff then others :roll: ) but whatever stuff lights your fire...let it burn with an eternal brilliance! :sunny:
((((((HUGS)))))
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Perspective on this new plateau ...

Association of the Manton Drove crop circle and this squared circle geometry might be coincidental, but the power lines' geometry (when included in this design) seems to increase the possibility that a solution to squaring the circle can be found ... and that the square can be proven geometrically. However, this geometry may have multiple purposes:

- to conceptualize Pi from a different perspective.
- to visualize techniques for proving geometrically that a circle is squared.
- to discover a solution (or many) to the Greek challenge of "squaring the circle".
- to increase awareness of celestial presence (spirit beings, especially our "next of kin" Midwayers).
- to provide evidence that non-material realities can and do exist without proof.
- to encourage brotherhood amongst all humans on this planet.
- to continue the promotion of the power of belief and faith.

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

I've been trying to resolve the mysterious "8/4/7" of the Manton Drove polar clock. "19:45:53" (the recent interpretation of the clock's minutes circle) seems to be well-accepted as the time represented by the polar clock". And "8/4/7", while giving direction to the creation of a 30,60,90 degree triangle in the lower left portion of the squared circle geometry, might also represent a date.

Those who conisder this a date (a large majority of people - after all, it is a polar clock), assume that this is a near-term date for this year (in August). And I conjectured this also ... until my 8:47 PM prompt upon awakening from a very late nap today. With that prompt, my conjecture switched to a past event: August 4, 2007. So, what happened on that date?

My reference to "giving direction" relates to the symbolism of "8,4,7" representing numbers on the face of a clock: these numbers are 30 degrees apart. Amusingly, this date might be a symbolic perspective of pre-digital prompting. Conjecture: after this date, the greater majority of Midwayer prompts occured with digital time displays.

Rod
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

:hithere Hiya Rod

I got thinking about the nature of the way the field has been flattend in order to form the crop circle at Manton Drove (or any other circle for that matter). Would/could an equation relating to gravity help you? Afterall, wouldn't gravity bend the corners and sides of any shape eventually into being a circle (theoretically speaking of course) if put it into the centre of any shape and assuming the force of gravity were equal in all directions from the centre of the shape, the corners would then become rounded wouldn't they? Maybe you could then work it out also how to have gravity being not as strong in 4 equal points to form a square, at degree's of 0, 90, 180 and 270 around the circumference of a circle, or however many other equal points to form any other shape from a circle, by weakening/relaxing gravity at those specific points?

Such as with the hexagon of Saturn, maybe a similar process could be applied to a square since at the heart of the hexagon on Saturn, is a circle.

Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Thanks for the tip about gravity, Jack. I'll need to research the math and see how this might apply to squared circle geometry. I've been avoiding a math approach because advanced math "proved" that it's impossible to square a circle ... and most mathematicians and geometers agree.

Today, I'm less certain about the direct association of the Manton Drove crop circle and this geometry. However, there is definitely an indirect assocation, probably meant only as personal guidance for my research: I was immediately attracted to the crop circle after reading Zdenka's interpretation of the polar clock time (19:43:53, later corrected by others to 19:45:53). If the power lines' geometry was my significant clue, I would have missed this had Zdenka not commented the way he did. Yet, that geometry is a solid contribution since it attaches exactly to the corners of an inscribed square in the squared circle geometry (a necessary condition that I had theorized for the discovery of a solution).

So, my Manton Drove commentary adds color (literally and figuratively) to that web page. And I'm confident that the Midwayers don't object to promotion of their prompting in that commentary.

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Re: http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2012 ... ments.html and
http://aitnaru.org/homepage/freewill.html (left click to view PDF file attached to this page)

A recent interpretation of the Manton Drove crop circle relates the polar clock to a Tower of Babel. With such varied (and mathematically complex) interpretations of the polar clock accumulating on this web page, a Tower of Babel is, at least, an amusing best guess! However, I see further evidence that the polar clock relates to the squared circle geometry. For this analysis, the polar clock date/time is assumed to be 8/5/7 17:45:53 (which is not a date/time but confirming clues about the squared circle).

Two isosceles right triangles in the squared circle (see Pivot's Conceptual Geometry in the PDF file) appear to be associated with the polar clock values; one triangle is half of a larger triangle with that triangle's hypotenuse forming the right side of the isosceles trapezoid in the center of the squared dark blue circle (diameter = 1,000 units).

1). 17:45:53 of the polar clock associates with the smaller isosceles triangle in the upper right of this drawing of the dark blue circle: one side of this triangle is located at 17.403 degrees; the other side at 17.403 + 45 degrees = 62.403 (the primary identifying angle of a squared circle). The hypotenuse of this triangle (in a 1,000 units diameter circle) equals 1/4 the square root of 2 (353.553.. which relates to the Midwayer prompting of x:53 time displays). This triangle confirms the 62.403 identifying angle which effectively squares the circle.

2). 8/5/7 of the polar clock associates with the larger isosceles right triangle: since the numbers 8 and 5 on a clock form a 90 degree angle, the hypotenuse of this triangle (in a 1,000 units diameter circle) equals 1/2 the square root of 2 (707.106.. which relates to the Midwayer prompting of x:07 time displays). This triangle, in association with its precisely placed sub-triangle, confirms the construction of the isosceles trapezoid.

At this point, the polar clock appears to confirm the geometry of this squared circle, but does not necessarily inform how to "square the circle" ... but it's an important step (a squared circle must be proven geometrically to be authenticated). If you're fond of geometry, you might be the first to discover the solution! The geometry proof will be waiting ... assuming that geometers can convert this squared circle geometry into a proof (another opportunity to be the first!).

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

[my previous post was partially incorrect - it's less confusing to repost all of it again] :finger:

Re: http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2012 ... ments.html and
http://aitnaru.org/homepage/freewill.html (left click to view PDF file attached to this page)

A recent interpretation of the Manton Drove crop circle relates the polar clock to a Tower of Babel. With such varied (and mathematically complex) interpretations of the polar clock accumulating on that web page, a Tower of Babel is, at least, an amusing best guess! However, I see further evidence that the polar clock relates to the squared circle geometry. :roll

Two isosceles right triangles in the squared circle (see Pivot's Conceptual Geometry in the PDF file) appear to be associated with the polar clock values; one triangle is half of a larger triangle with that triangle's hypotenuse forming the right side of the isosceles trapezoid in the center of the squared dark blue circle (diameter = 1,000 units).

Further analysis today of the polar clock and the squared circle geometry suggests that the polar clock date/time is "8/5/7 17:45:53". This is not a date/time specification but references to two isosceles right triangles (one a sub-triangle of the other; both part of the larger isosceles trapezoid in the center of the squared circle):

1). "17:45:53" relates to the smaller triangle, specifying degrees in whole numbers for the hypotenuse and one side of the triangle (17, 17 + 45 = 62). "53" is the token for the length of each side and relates to 1/4 of the square root of 2 (= .353553..). Research shows that a circle is effectively squared by a 62.403.. angle (the hypotenuse of this smaller triangle as placed in the squared circle). x:53 is my recurring Midwayer prompt relating to this line length in the geometry.

2). "8/5/7" relates to the larger triangle, a 90-degree angle, and includes a token for the length of the hypotenuse (its length equals one side of an inscribed square in the squared circle). The 90-degree angle is the clue provided by the numbers 8 and 5 on a clock. "7" (07) is the token for the length of the hypotenuse and relates to 1/2 of the square root of 2 (= .707106..). x:07 is my recurring Midwayer prompt relating to this line length in the geometry; 7:07 PM was my first prompt ever to be associated with this squared circle geometry research. :hithere

In summary, the Manton Drove polar clock values appear to confirm the squared circle geometry via the specific placement of the smaller triangle, its association with the larger triangle and their combined association with the isosceles trapezoid. However, neither the polar clock nor the geometry specify how to "square the circle" ...
but they might provide clues :bana: and the map for your journey is now highlighted! :bike: :arrow:

Wave to the Midwayers as you pass the checkpoints along your chosen path - the "Pac Mate!" sign is located at the end of your journey and announces the defining checkmate to the long-held, worldwide opinion that "It's impossible to square a circle!". :!:

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Regarding the Manton Drove polar clock ...

Since other numbers on the clock could have been used to indicate the 90-degree angle and a (sq root 2 /2)-related hypotenuse, an additional interpretation of "8/5/7" may exist: Saturday, August 5 occurs in 2006 and then in 2017, one of the 11-year cycles (there are repeating cycles of years between Aug 5 Saturdays: 6,5,6,11,6,5,6,11..). Since "11" is a key prompting number, "8/5/7" of this polar clock may also be a Midwayers' "calling card", announcing that "this crop circle is our message".

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

There are now various interpretations of the polar clock's date/time (including conjecture that the circle is man-made). So, the clock's relationship to the squared circle geometry is even more uncertain. However, the geometry of a circle once squared looks solid! And once squared, so much geometry can be found inside that "geometry toy box" is not a whimsical description. Unfortunately, "reverse engineering" of such a squared circle often leads to many of these toys ... and not yet to a true solution for the challenge.

Rod
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Amigoo wrote:There are now various interpretations of the polar clock's date/time (including conjecture that the circle is man-made). So, the clock's relationship to the squared circle geometry is even more uncertain. However, the geometry of a circle once squared looks solid! And once squared, so much geometry can be found inside that "geometry toy box" is not a whimsical description. Unfortunately, "reverse engineering" of such a squared circle often leads to many of these toys ... and not yet to a true solution for the challenge.

Rod
Hi Rod :)

That's a big problem with crop circles in the UK these days (and probably globally now too), everyone now has access to inforamtion in how to "fake" them. I guess whether something other wordly or it's humans who make them, if it's a round shape and in a crop, technically speaking it's a crop circle regardless of who made it. I think it is important for such as yourself when studying the mathematics involved and around circles, to perhaps consider whether or not (in the event they're man made) they just could be a red herring or false flag in some capacity?

Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Jack,

Faked circles seem to offer excellent training for discerning the "real thing" when they appear. I believe that faked circles still cannot duplicate the microwave-type bending of the stalks (visible with a microscope); these stalks continue to grow well - or better - whereas crushed stalks (from stomping, rolling or boarding) no longer grow or grow poorly.

Another feature of faked circles: they never include the sophisticated geometry of the more complex authentic circles. The geometry of faked circles may be visually pleasing, but it doesn't seem to convey a "message" (other than demonstrating the unsuccessful human efforts to duplicate real phenomena).

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Updated files (left click on image to download):

http://aitnaru.org/providence.html
http://aitnaru.org/homepage/freewill.html
http://aitnaru.org/homepage/celestiallight.html

Lots of colorful geometric designs and a "dry text" file for PC use.

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

A fortuitous friendship ...

I had planned to demonstrate the "dry text" file to a friend who has limited vision but can use a computer with vision-assistance software. So, I first tested the displayed text by "cut & paste" from the screen to my NaturalSoft text-to-speech software. Then I discovered that this kind of software requires specific punctuation, line breaks and spaces in the text to identify components of the displayed page.

Long story short: the file was just updated to be more friendly to screen reader software.

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Re: http://aitnaru.org/homepage/celestiallight.html (left click on image to download Zip file)

The file, theUP.exe, within the Zip file was specifically created from public domain text for a vision-impaired friend who uses ZoomText as her screen reader on her Win32 XP computer. Therefore, this file might be considered a "UB for screen readers" (but is equally useful by sighted readers). As with all ".exe" file types, verify with anti-virus software before using this file - a different host site for the file will exist later and the file will be assigned a digital signature for greater security.

But the more important part of this post is that a hidden link brings immediate focus to the Midwayers: click on the "&" at the top of the page when theUP is displayed by the integrated viewer.

Rod
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Amigoo wrote:A fortuitous friendship ...

I had planned to demonstrate the "dry text" file to a friend who has limited vision but can use a computer with vision-assistance software. So, I first tested the displayed text by "cut & paste" from the screen to my NaturalSoft text-to-speech software. Then I discovered that this kind of software requires specific punctuation, line breaks and spaces in the text to identify components of the displayed page.

Long story short: the file was just updated to be more friendly to screen reader software.

Rod

It just so happens I work at my local College as Learning Support Assistant for visually impaired students, if there's anything I can offer by way of advice, fire away. Some of the kids use software called JAWS, not sure what it stands for actually, but it's great and simple to use. It doesn't need a lot of bells and whistles to speak the text out either.

All the best!

jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

jack6251 wrote:
Amigoo wrote:A fortuitous friendship ...

Rod

It just so happens I work at my local College as Learning Support Assistant for visually impaired students (among the student types, that's my main one), if there's anything I can offer by way of advice, fire away. Some of the kids use software called JAWS, not sure what it stands for actually, but it's great and simple to use. It doesn't need a lot of bells and whistles to speak the text out either.

All the best!

Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Thanks for the offer, Jack

I'm waiting for "first impressions" from several sighted, vision-impaired and blind UB readers. The file needs to appeal to and be useable by all of these groups (using screen readers if necessary). So far, the technical design seems to be a very good compromise. The greater need may be a complementary host site that can sponsor a digital signature for the file. Since the file is effectively in the public domain, multiple sites with their unique digital signatures may be possible and provide download alternatives.

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Current news:

1. Just completed - The Urantia Papers for Win32 PCs:

"This independent packaging of the Urantia Papers for use by screen reader software on Win32 PCs facilitates easier browsing of the Papers. The Table of Contents with its new point & click indexing and the integrated viewer with its text Search feature permit rapid exposure to all of the content of this revelation. Browse wherever your inner guidance leads for as long as you like. Many of those who start reading the Papers continue reading (and re-reading) for years: http://aitnaru.org/theub.html "

2. Coast to Coast AM program this week:

"Noted author, editor and publisher, Byron Belitsos, will discuss recent revelations from the celestial authors of the mysterious Urantia Book, including the end of the rebellion of the fallen angels, and how the 11:11 time prompt is a signal from the good angels to recruit humans for the coming planetary transformation."

Coast to Coast AM - Live Nightly 1:00am - 5:00am EST (USA)
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2012/07/11

This show will probably be archived here for later viewing:
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/last-7-days

Rod
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Rod,
Browse wherever your inner guidance leads for as long as you like. Many of those who start reading the Papers continue reading (and re-reading) for years: http://aitnaru.org/theub.html "
I don't always know what prompts me to read certain sections but it is usually becomes obvious as to how it pertains to a lesson or something in my life as I continue to read and contemplate the deeper meanings that Spirit provides.

Right now, for some reason, I am drawn to read again about Jesus Mediterranean trip with Ganid and Gonid. I have always enjoyed it, anyway, watching and listening to how Jesus interacted with those he met along the way. He loved them all. So amazing is our Creator Son!

Thank you for a heads up on this Coast to Coast interview. I have heard of Byron Belistso and I believe George has had contact with him before, some years earlier when he did his US tour teaching the Akashic Construct. I very much enjoyed the book he and Fred Harris helped bring to fruition entitled 'The Center Within.'
I pray this interview sticks close to the Truths relayed in the Urantia book and the consistent early channels of from TRs concerning our great tasks ahead, the "light work" that will in God's time evolve our planet into the age of Light and Life.

((((((HUGS))))))
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Amigoo wrote:Current news:

1. Just completed - The Urantia Papers for Win32 PCs:

"This independent packaging of the Urantia Papers for use by screen reader software on Win32 PCs facilitates easier browsing of the Papers. The Table of Contents with its new point & click indexing and the integrated viewer with its text Search feature permit rapid exposure to all of the content of this revelation. Browse wherever your inner guidance leads for as long as you like. Many of those who start reading the Papers continue reading (and re-reading) for years: http://aitnaru.org/theub.html "

2. Coast to Coast AM program this week:

"Noted author, editor and publisher, Byron Belitsos, will discuss recent revelations from the celestial authors of the mysterious Urantia Book, including the end of the rebellion of the fallen angels, and how the 11:11 time prompt is a signal from the good angels to recruit humans for the coming planetary transformation."

Coast to Coast AM - Live Nightly 1:00am - 5:00am EST (USA)
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2012/07/11

This show will probably be archived here for later viewing:
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/last-7-days

Rod
Hi Rod, great post there, looks like you beat me to it. I'm an online subscriber to Coast to Coast AM, have been for years and was going to mention this myself. Every now and then the Urantia book is mentioned in discussion on there, nice to see a dedicated interview to it however.

It'll be tricky for anyone not in the US to catch this and if you're not an online subscriber to the show it'll be tricky too, but I'll try and post the audio on here once the show airs.

I got the shock of my life the other day when weekend host John B Welles read out an email I'd sent him, I nearly spat my tea out all over the computer lol :shock:. I sent an email of encouragement to John for the guys in the US as I know how hard everyone there has it due to the changing face of banking and politics and some of his past shows have been covering this area. I'd sent it to highlight the fact that the fight that's currently taking place with these faceless people lurking in the shadows of finance and government, are the same people we're all fighting the world over and that if we all stick together, we can bring about change within each system and begin to rid ourselves of the "criminals" pulling the strings behind the scenes. It's important to keep the conversation going to maintain awareness, whether it's in a public or private arena. I think it surprised him in recieving such an email from a guy from the UK, but he was able to see my point that at the end of the day, we're all people and all in it together, government systems, Independece Day and politics don't come into it, at the end of the day we're all up against the same people running the banks and politics, we've got to stick together on this whether we're from the US, UK, Aus, Canada or Nigeria, we're all people of the earth and in it together!

##steps down from soapbox for a sandwich##

Anyway, once the show runs I'll try and post some audio :)