The Soul Body

This forum is to discuss all issues regarding healing, EXCEPT REQUESTS.
CathyLynn
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by CathyLynn »

Hi Claude & Everyone,

Thanks Claude for doing all that work for us! You do go through alot to quote the UB in english, thanks so much it's greatly to our benefit, especially mine since I don't know all that much of the UB.

Hugs to all,
Cathy
The imagination is the place where all things have their beginning!
Claude
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Claude »

Hi Cathylynn,

Welcome! I am on differents Urantia Papers forum -french and english-
and on some other with celestials messages and before i have read the UB i have studied the bible propheties for many years. I think that at this time,
we need to look a lot to what Michael and others supervisors are telling us.
Real celestials messages have to go with the Urantia Book because it was transmited by celestials too. :!:
What a son or a daugther of God desire and which The Father want, IS.
Thruth, Beauty and Goodness.
Claude.
deepa
New Friend

Post by deepa »

Hi George,sandy and claude,
I haven't been able to post much.I apologize, George for not being able to post my reply. I cant beleive how i got caught up in such a sticky situation that i am in right now.I have a friend in New Jersey who is my friend family and just abt everything.I have the healing and the divine energies which keep me going.I still wish i had my parents or some family here.I am back in Toronto after 4 yrs and it's so weird. Anyhow i guess it's one of those days.I just have to be over with the legalities of puting a closure on my marriage and then i would love to go away,not sure where..... :lol: I realize with time that sometimes if we have to go through a certain experience and learn whatever we have to,there is nothing stoping the karmic pattern from unfolding. :x
I am not sure though why i feel so tired today.My energy levels are low as well.I was just sitting down to some healing when i felt the need to connect with you guys.I dont have a place yet of my own so that can be a bit of drag.anyhow i hope and pray all this comes to an end soon.
talk to u guys soon
love and light
deepakshi
MichelleP
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by MichelleP »

Hi Deepakshi,

It sounds like you are going through major transition. This is very draining so no wonder you are tired. I am sending you sending you extra doses of energy to help get you through.

Love,
Michelle
deepa
New Friend

Post by deepa »

Hi Michelle,
Thanks very much.I am going through some major transition,it seems like forever.I decided to get out of my room as i had been in all day.There is not much happening till tuesday being the labour day weekend.I got in my car and decided to drive out to Niagara falls.I like long drives and go to niagara quite often.I was os lost that i got on the highway going completely the opposite way and kept driving for an hour before i realized that i am lost. :lol: I got off the highway and with some help got back to come back to my place.i drove another hour.well.....i took that as universal guidance and decided to just call it a night.Anyhow i did drive for good 2hrs.
I am going to do some self healing.Thank you so much once again.
love and light
deepakshi
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello Deepakshi,

I am very glad to see you post whenever you are able to. It sounds as if you had one of those unsettled days that I am all too familar with. A divorce along with all the emotional baggage that seems to come along with it, at least in many cases, can be very taxing and draining. I too have experienced this related ebb and flow of emotions and it doesn't often just go away, even though we simply wish it too. Sometimes it is a process of examination... examining our feelings and the lessons they contain and then letting them go. (Over and over again if necessary. :roll: :lol: )
I also moved far away from my family and friends and at times that loneliness and loss blows over me making me feel sad, helpless, and longing for something, anything, familar. It is at these lowest of times that I seem to get inundated with prompts and I feel the love of my Celestial friends. If I will just stop in my tracks and open my mind and heart to thoughts of spirit, thus allowing the help from above and from within to seep into my weary bones, I feel recharged and ready to move forward. However, at times I am a stubborn child, so I must admit there are periods when I allow myself to wallow in self pity forgetting the many reasons to be thankful each and every day. I have found like you, that just getting out and doing something physical like a walk or a drive helps revive me mentally and emotionally as well. It seems to help me refocus on the positive as my thoughts become preoccupied with what I observe or discover.... even doing something taxing or physical seems to help, perhaps a household job you've been putting off (cleaning the oven bleah!! I hate to do that! :lol: )...well, anything that requires the mind to focus and move forward away from that familar emotional rut.
Isn't it exciting to think of our future as an open book, where anything and everything is possible? You'll get all of the legalities and the rough stuff behind you and then look out! The world is your oyster! :cheers:

Oh I have to tell you I love Niagra Falls! There is something so peaceful and awesome watching the Mighty Niagra river as it tumbles over that wide expanse! We used to camp at a lovely little campground about twenty minutes upriver from the falls. I believe it was called Millers campground. We had so many good memories there. I think last I heard, it had closed up years ago and there is a marina there now. Sort of a shame, but I guess time marches on.

I'll join Michelle and send you some loving energy from this side of the world as well. A double whammy! :lol: Take care.

Love,
Sandy
deepa
New Friend

Post by deepa »

Hey Sandy,
It's lovely to hear from you all.Yeah,You wont beleive that i am so positive about my future,eventhough if u ask me what is it that i think,iwont know what to say.Something tells me that it's good.You are so very right about us being tested.I left India Long time back and came to Canada.I am very greatful to divine cause i had been alone(physically) for so long and he just watches over you.Ofcourse last 4yrs i moved back(it was a unplanned move,i had just gone for a month with one piece of luggage and leave from work and leaving my home behind) cause i had no desire to be in canada at the time.It's amazing when your karma is done with some place or people universe just pushes you out and one is like oh ok.Exactly 4 yrs and i am back for a closure.It's not that i dint try to come to canada it just did not happen and ofcourse my journey on the path of healing had started.
Today i look back and think it was one of the greatest decision of my life. :lol: India taught me so much.I was a bit of a snotty little indian canadian i must admit 8) My whole perspective changed.I was somewhat on the path of spirituality earlier which i think had a big hand in me finding myself again. (with my upbringin)
I went to niagara last week and lot has changed there.I totally love sitting by the horseshoe falls with myself.The water energys are so srong.I love canada It will be second home but i am looking fwd to go back to India.There is so much that country has to offer it's unbelievable.Ofcourse i freak my god mother all the time saying, "Mum i am buying a piece of land in a valley at the foothills of himalayas and i want to live there." :D They just dont take me seriously.My spiritual parents pretty much adopted me 4yrs back when i was abondoned by all.they are also my initiating teachers into Reiki.we'll see what happens :wink:
I will write more often.It is so nice to hear from you.I will also have you in my healing and prayers and am sending a hug astrally.
talk to you soon
love and light
deepakshi
GoddessofGrace
New Friend

Re: The Soul Body

Post by GoddessofGrace »

I see that this a long discussion, But in regards to parts of it, I see something that I've been recently encountering- something that I've always experienced my whole life finally makes sense to me.

I used to have these experiences where I couldn't feel my body. I would feel large, then small, short, skinny, tall, fat, and they would change, I had no control over it. This intense experience of feeling so many different shapes and sizes and it didn't make sense. Sometimes my mind would speed up with it and It was as though I was in some time vortex. I don't know how to describe it.

Now, I've seen that those 'shapes' are actually my energy. Many of them are negative ones I've stored up, most are the love that encompasses all. It grew to such an extent that I felt only all love, and yet I felt I was nothing, void, full and empty, all and nothing. I felt no body, I could open my eyes and could have been anyway. There was no sense of physical realm, but of the greatness of my soul, the vastness of it, and the grace that extends so far that it actually goes nowhere. I had this great sense of knowing no fear, all safety, all compass, all grace, in the face of stepping into situations where people could react angrily to me or find fault with me there was only all embracing love, loving them in that state of their understanding, without accepting any of it personally.

I used to feel such fear when this 'feeling' would come over me. Fear? Fear of what? Fear of this vast greatness that is me? Fear of knowing it? Understanding it? The fear of knowing that I am this vast soul in this little tiny body? A fear I no longer need. It does not benefit me. It is a fear, a human belief system, that this soul cannot have anymore.

Any one have any idea on this experience? Of the 'terms' that may describe it differently?
:-)
Anna
You were born to achieve, to release your inner power, to fulfill your uniqueness.
Eric Butterworth
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Hello goddessofgrace
and welcome to the mb

that was quite a description and I thank you for that,

I 'remembered a very similar experience that I used to have just after I came back from a 2 mo stay in India,,,I never did figure it out back then, and had forgotten about it till I read your post,,,strange that after 35 yrs I could read something to bring back those memories - rather vividly...

but I do remember those feelings,,,,fat thin wide short,,,,floating,,,,and I remember the fear also,,,and for me it was leaving this body and not coming back,\

and I had no one to talk with about it,,,,and I'm obviously still here,

thanks for sharing

pp
xox

ps...beautiful teeth!!!
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Anna and PP! YES!!! Thank you for pointing that out. I'll have to go back and re-read this thread.

I always feel like my arms, legs, fingers...whatever...are in a position that they are not in. I used to move whatever felt odd to see where it was actually positioned, that movement would pull be back to reality. It only took a couple times before I realized this was a good indicator that I was getting to my meditative state. It kind of feels like "zzzzzzzzzzzzz". But it DOES also feel fat or thing or long or minute...Cool Stuff! :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:

LOVE!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
GoddessofGrace
New Friend

Post by GoddessofGrace »

Though this experience doesn't happen all the time, I do realize that the most recent was in a state of meditation- it was a complete letting go of the body. It felt awesome and yet it felt like nothing also.

I've noticed lately that when I sleep that I'm not really asleep- my body is resting and so is my mind but I am still very aware. Until a few hours before I must wake, then I'm in a deep sleep. I feel that it must be something due to all the changes going on in me- my awareness and sensitivity. When we sleep arent' we meant to rest? I'm learning how to let go and be at peace- that when I sleep all is well.

Namaste' beautiful ladies- much power to you in this emboldened path of fullness discovery,
Anna
You were born to achieve, to release your inner power, to fulfill your uniqueness.
Eric Butterworth
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Anna writes:
I've noticed lately that when I sleep that I'm not really asleep- my body is resting and so is my mind but I am still very aware. Until a few hours before I must wake, then I'm in a deep sleep.
I've never heard that before. It kinda seems like a back-to-front pattern. :shock:

Delta sleep is more predominant at the beginning (first few) 90 minute cycles of a night's sleep.

I guess it's OK as long as you're feeling good.

God bless...
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
GoddessofGrace
New Friend

Post by GoddessofGrace »

No George, I was exhausted, not feeling rested at all.

But now I am sleeping soundly and don't remember the night at all. Am so thankful for this.

Anna
Eric Butterworth
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Dear Anna,

It's an interesting thing that any form of meditation "goes to" where it's most needed. Sometimes it first of all corrects a sleep pattern.

Four people that purchased "The Guiding Light Within" reported that nothing has happened so far, but they now sleep like logs. Two have finally solved marital difficulties, and at least one is recording daily TA contact, documenting personal lessons that started with just one sentence.

Now it's a full page each day !

Hugs...
me
sammy

Post by sammy »

George Wrote:
It's an interesting thing that any form of meditation "goes to" where it's most needed.
That would explain why when I was trying to send healing to a friend one day and saw the flying pig (swine flu). And another ocassion I was trying to help a friend relieve a headache and I watched an angel remove what appeared to be a tumor from her left breast. When I (hesitantly) told her what I had seen she admitted that her left breast had been significantly swollen for a few weeks. Her breast returned to normal with in the next couple of days.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi all,

The things you experience don't always make sense at an analytical level.

Mostly they are soul-felt, TA initiated.

That's a real good one, Sammy.

Hugs...
George.
GoddessofGrace
New Friend

Post by GoddessofGrace »

I have been at a place where I must be constantly practicing breathing. As simple a form of meditation as possible. I'm not over thinking, but my heart pounds and I feel it is a deep place of trust being challenged. Sometimes practicing meditation does not help. I feel it is a deep fear. I want to release any fear that I am not fully able to succeed (live) at my best daily and to some grand extent. But, meditation helps and I hope I can stay open to receive it's peace.
Anna

Sammy, that is neat about you seeing the healings and what not. That is not something I experience. My 'visions' are more feelings, I don't know if this is a level of awareness, I know I have so much to learn and grow into. But somehow I just know things innately and private about people. The things, secrets, they think they hide from the world. But then, it has been time for me to admit that I am the one who digs out those secrets and I am there to shed light on them, so that they are able to be seen as blessings rather than dark dirty secrets. Which is what I'm sure I am going through right now.

It is a blessing to be in communication with this group. . .though I'm not on as often as I'd like, it's peaceful knowing we are here.

Anna
Eric Butterworth