Confession of a Madman

This forum is to discuss all issues regarding healing, EXCEPT REQUESTS.
RunningScroll
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Confession of a Madman

Post by RunningScroll »

Dear List

About three years ago I suffered a fall, which lead me into deviancy. And since then I have struggled to rid myself of this awful mentality. Although I haven't injured anyone physically, my thoughts have been an awful mess.

I know I have to share the facts of this, because there is no place to hide in the universe. He who avoids admitting his wrongs avoids his own life.

So here I am, after much pressure from On High to share this, and to seek forgiveness and mercy, from Brothers and Sisters.

Le the Father's will be Done.

Amen,
Dylan
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Confession of a Madman

Post by Sandy »

Dear Dylan,
It is a brave and courageous thing you have just done... yet...your thoughts good and bad are your own thoughts and between you and our Loving Creator who knows our hearts and forgives us before we even ask. Not one of us reading your post are blameless and all of us have done things...probably many things we regret. So please forgive me dear man, for any hurt I might have caused you. You are a blessing to the world and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. (((((((HUGS)))))))

May unconditional love,compassion patience, forgiveness and understanding abound for all and perhaps even most especially for ourselves.
You are loved!
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
RunningScroll
Family

Post by RunningScroll »

Thanks for your kindness and compassion Sandy.

Here's one that came through during the healing that is undergoing:

Only God's thoughts really exist, everything else is temporary.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Dylan,
Only God's thoughts really exist, everything else is temporary.
ahh... now that sounds like a great bit to meditate on. :thumright: :

Do you think that God's thoughts can be labeled "Truth"...the essence of real and complete Truth? I know we humans like to label "truth" as to our beliefs and experiences that lead us in this mortal realm closer to God/dess.

I hadn't looked at this passage for awhile, but I always loved it from the Urantia Book... Paper 2: The Nature of God http://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-sta ... nature-god
7. Divine Truth and Beauty

2:7.1 (42.2) All finite knowledge and creature understanding are relative. Information and intelligence, gleaned from even high sources, is only relatively complete, locally accurate, and personally true.

2:7.2 (42.3) Physical facts are fairly uniform, but truth is a living and flexible factor in the philosophy of the universe. Evolving personalities are only partially wise and relatively true in their communications. They can be certain only as far as their personal experience extends. That which apparently may be wholly true in one place may be only relatively true in another segment of creation.

2:7.3 (42.4) Divine truth, final truth, is uniform and universal, but the story of things spiritual, as it is told by numerous individuals hailing from various spheres, may sometimes vary in details owing to this relativity in the completeness of knowledge and in the repleteness of personal experience as well as in the length and extent of that experience. While the laws and decrees, the thoughts and attitudes, of the First Great Source and Center are eternally, infinitely, and universally true; at the same time, their application to, and adjustment for, every universe, system, world, and created intelligence, are in accordance with the plans and technique of the Creator Sons as they function in their respective universes, as well as in harmony with the local plans and procedures of the Infinite Spirit and of all other associated celestial personalities.
What you "heard" makes a lot of sense to me and is quite comforting.

Hope you are having a nice week end. :hithere
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
RunningScroll
Family

Post by RunningScroll »

There is another relevant one:

"Don't judge others because they sin differently than you do."
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

RunningScroll wrote:There is another relevant one:

"Don't judge others because they sin differently than you do."
Dear Dylan,

Yeah thats good too.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

RunningScroll wrote:And since then I have struggled to rid myself of this awful mentality. Although I haven't injured anyone physically, my thoughts have been an awful mess.
Dear Dylan,

Father always helps. He is always willing to remove CAUSES, altho "RESULTS" are generally what is termed compensation. So first up Ask Father, and keep on asking Father to help.

Secondly, when I had an issue many years ago, I used to repeat a mantra when ever I received thoughts I did not want. It went like this: "This is not my thought Father, please remove it from me." Repeated endlessly, till you feel "safe" again. You may, or may not know, that the Law of Attraction causes you to be surrounded by low level spirits who have an affinity to what ever it is that is your particular problem. And they do try very hard to get you to continue with the behaviour you are trying to avoid.
RunningScroll wrote:So here I am, after much pressure from On High to share this, and to seek forgiveness and mercy, from Brothers and Sisters.
You won't get any judgement here I think. Certainly not from me. Its not up to us to judge, simply because we are not competent to do so, and as and when we are, we won't, because we will be smart enough not to. Even Father does not judge us. He has arranged the Universe in such a way that He does not have to. Mercy, well mercy is not up to us either, but for us humans there is always mercy. If we are willing to change, there is no issue at all, excepting the hard journey back. Understanding and compassion is what we have to offer.

hugs
Geoff
RunningScroll
Family

Post by RunningScroll »

Hi Geoff. I've never believed in spirits, as I read the Urantia Book. Are these spirits just 'thought forms' from other people? Thanks, Dylan.
RunningScroll
Family

Post by RunningScroll »

'altho "RESULTS" are generally what is termed compensation'.

Are you talking about Karma here? Thanks, Geoff.
RunningScroll
Family

Post by RunningScroll »

Hi Geoff, your mantra seems to work really well. Thanks!

This is another one that came through today:

You are trying to bring your self to bear on your consciousness. Instead try to bring your consciousness to bear on your self.

Putting myself in a big ball of light, also helps.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

RunningScroll wrote:Hi Geoff. I've never believed in spirits, as I read the Urantia Book. Are these spirits just 'thought forms' from other people? Thanks, Dylan.
You can indeed choose what you wish to believe, but it changes nothing. There are thoughts forms, but if you don't believe in spirits, where the heck are all the dead humans?

Thought forms can add to emotional burdens, but they are not sentient, and cant put thoughts into your head. Since I can put a thought into your head, dead guys can too, and so can spirits of the light. And so does your Thought Adjuster.

take care,
Geoff
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

RunningScroll wrote:'altho "RESULTS" are generally what is termed compensation'.

Are you talking about Karma here? Thanks, Geoff.
Well only in the sense that "karma" is served post death. There is no reincarnation, that is a pure illusion. The bible puts it rather well. You reap what you sow.

hugs
Geoff
RunningScroll
Family

Post by RunningScroll »

I was of the understanding that the consciousness of the dead was held asleep until the end of a dispensation, or if the person had attained circle three or higher they would be immediately resurrected.

My understanding is that thought coupled with energy might create a form that had intelligence. (One story I heard is that the "astral body" might be left behind, which would explain why an entity would hang around places of emotional significance) Or is it perhaps that particularly rebellious persons get left behind as a spirit form, simply because they don't consent to be moved on to the Mansion Worlds? It doesn't make sense that many love-centred persons would refuse the divine ascension journey.

Just some thoughts,
Dylan
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

RunningScroll wrote:I was of the understanding that the consciousness of the dead was held asleep until the end of a dispensation, or if the person had attained circle three or higher they would be immediately resurrected.
Dear Dylan,

The Ubook sometimes is misunderstood, sometimes it seems to be talking about other places with different rules, and sometimes I am sorry to say, IMHO its just plain wrong. As best I can tell there used to be "sleeping survivors" who were the hard cases who were certain there is no life after death. These were held like that till end of a dispensation, but they were the only ones so held. We understand sleeping survivors have been pretty well discontinued since about 1985 - a new dispensation. Now George was of the opinion that some do succeed in getting annihilated, but on my own web site I have maybe 600 communications from different dead guys, and they all made it. Mostly into the dark planes. Even Hitler, Julius Caesar, Augustine, Napoleon, and so on are there. If you want to read of a sleeping survivor who was woken up, I have such a case on my site.
RunningScroll wrote:My understanding is that thought coupled with energy might create a form that had intelligence. (One story I heard is that the "astral body" might be left behind, which would explain why an entity would hang around places of emotional significance)
Yes thats two different things. Astral shells can behave in a mechanical way, but thought forms are a form of life, but so i am told won't answer when you question them. But that said, we are delving into an area few know much about. You can create an anger thought form, and it will succeed in triggering your anger time and again. But its not an astral shell.

RunningScroll wrote:Or is it perhaps that particularly rebellious persons get left behind as a spirit form, simply because they don't consent to be moved on to the Mansion Worlds? It doesn't make sense that many love-centred persons would refuse the divine ascension journey.

Just some thoughts,
Dylan
Because of us being mostly considered insane, you have to actually be considered sane to have any such "will" accepted. Maybe you should read this summary of the Mansion Worlds that i created. Its a LOT more detailed than the Ubook.

http://new-birth.net/life-after-death/g ... r-you-die/

hugs
Geoff
RunningScroll
Family

Post by RunningScroll »

Hi Geoff

What about the whole Pentecost thing? That since the outpouring of Michael's Spirit of Truth, no entity has been capable of influencing us against our will?

How does this fit into dead people influencing the mind?

Cheers,
Dylan
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

RunningScroll wrote:Hi Geoff

What about the whole Pentecost thing? That since the outpouring of Michael's Spirit of Truth, no entity has been capable of influencing us against our will?
Where do you get this interpretation? Its not what is the purpose of the Spirit of Truth. The Spirit of Truth works on YOUR soul to tell you if something is true or not. But it needs to be activated, and those who are keen spiritual seekers do activate this. It causes you to recognise either spiritual truth or spiritual untruth. From personal experience its not precise, its more of a general guide. It tells you to be wary, or to look closely.
RunningScroll wrote:How does this fit into dead people influencing the mind?
This is something entirely different, and you are confusing two things. The two things that you are confusing, is THOUGHTS and ACTIONS. A spirit cannot cause you to ACT, unless at some level you permit it to control your body - give up your free will. (Ignoring for the moment the issue of getting a thought like: "I need a drink" from spirit, which leads you to grab the battle.) This is sadly more common than people think, and the most extreme cases are called possession. But even obsessions are bad. In the case of possession an entity can in fact control all the actions of a living human. The human who was born into that body gives up all control, and is merely a silent witness.

But THOUGHTS go where directed. Always. The recipient of the THOUGHT in the spirit world (dead guys) do know who it came from, and can discard it if they choose. We seem to have lost that ability, but animals have it to this day. I have proved it myself. Numerous examples. If you want to read about elephants who exhibited this, read the Elephant Whisperer. But my cat knows when I am thinking about him, or sending him healing. But we are all of us subject to thoughts, either good or bad that the Law of Attraction draws to us. This is how our guides influence us, and how we also get led astray by dark spirits. If spirits were not capable of sending their thoughts to us, Father could not achieve anything at all. In point of fact most of us have no idea that the thoughts we find in our minds may be from an external spirit. This is how those beliefs in reincarnation occur, where people believe they lived another life. Its the life of a nearby spirit who is sharing. But people are certain its their "memory", only because THEY found it in their mind.

If you want to find a passage in the NT that talks about spirit communication, try this one:
1 John 4 King James Version (KJV)

4 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God:
This tells us HOW to communicate with good spirits, and the dangers of bad spirits.

What might also be confusing you is that at Pentecost the fallen midwayers and others were locked up. Yes they were prevented from influencing us, but not the several billion dead guys. Plus the angels who did not rebel.

hugs
Geoff
RunningScroll
Family

Post by RunningScroll »

That clears up your perspective. I did recognize a time ago, that not all of our thoughts are our own, but I framed it in a positive spiral of interactivity, which was to think that God would only permit good thoughts into my system, unless I strongly willed bad thought and energy into my system.

But I am noticing that the law of attraction is almost instantaneous at the moment. If I do have an unlovely thought, often I'll hear some "jerk" do a big burnout down the street, or something like that. There's a connection there. Now whether that is God sending back my negativity, or whether my thoughts connected directly to the guy in the ute, for me is the question.

Thanks,
Dylan
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi Dylan,

it's a unique awareness to recognize realities reflecting one another

we're all a little mad :alien: hope you're feeling better

Eric
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
RunningScroll
Family

Post by RunningScroll »

Hi Eric

I am feeling better, after three years in the swamp. God bless!

I just have to maintain focus now.

Thanks,
Dylan