Number One Cause of Health, Number One Cause of Disease

This forum is to discuss all issues regarding healing, EXCEPT REQUESTS.
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Number One Cause of Health, Number One Cause of Disease

Post by Welles »

This is an article that addresses the essential fact of healing is after the fact, living with a focus on health eliminates the need for healing. This article is worth reading for your own well being. 

The Number One Cause of Health, The Number One Cause of Disease — by Michael Forrester

http://preventdisease.com/news/13/09061 ... ease.shtml

Welles
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Number One Cause of Health, Number One Cause of Disease

Post by Sandy »

Hi Welles<

You have outdone yourself with this one... This is a very important article and one of the best I've read relating to creating a healthy us.
Did I read it right in one paragraph the author speaks of humming as helping to restore a healthy vibration throughout our body?
Imagine creating a unified harmony and vibration through 800 trillion cells and vibrating them into health and well being. Humming itself produces overtones which can heal your mind, body and spirit. This can awaken our deepest desires to be unified with overtones of love and help breakdown stiffness and pain and facilitate our spirit body to flow.
This resonates with a great need within me. Thank you Welles. :flower:
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.