Imagination, potential tool of self-healing

This forum is to discuss all issues regarding healing, EXCEPT REQUESTS.
Zachary
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Imagination, potential tool of self-healing

Post by Zachary »

I decided to write this after starting to experience boring-like spiritual experiences. I understand spirit shouldn't be boring, so I decided I was doing something wrong and I should go about correcting it. I decided to post this because it has helped me heal personally, and restore natural joy and adventure through spirit.

to try and show you how Imagination has been part of my healing process please..... View your heart as the nucleus, the focal point. There are thousands of wires coming off your nucleus. All these wires coming from your heart carry a current. The current is love. You choose where the wires go, and you also choose how much current goes through these wires. Sometimes wires don't quite have enough capacity to carry enough current to where you send it. We construct these 'wires' and sometimes we construct them poorly, and yes they may fail. They may be too brittle, they maybe too old, they may be too small to support the specific current your trying to deliver.

I call this my spiritual house. You see, I wired my house up with poor-dangerous wiring. A lot of this bad wiring must go, becuase it poses a danger to my nucleus (heart). I didn't even realize how poor my 'wiring' is and the potential danger it posed until i tripped over my poor wiring and started a fire. This fire burned my heart... and ouch! It didn't feel so good. So I decided to re-wire my spiritual house. This time i planned on not using 'cheap' easily obtainable material, I also decided to put more time and effort into the wiring.
I view the material i used to construct the wires- as abundant, if not infinite. My imagination is the tool needed to connect the wires from my heart to wherever I choose to distribute the current of love. It's easy for me to see where I want to send my current. It's even easy for me to locate my heart and start building off of it. However it's difficult for me to create a path that connects the two in a righteous way. My problem was- the current wouldn't reach the destination, and I would experience the boringness of not bridging the gap. The best way I can show you how my wiring was created fast and poorly is by this; visualize a box. Any box, hold it firm in your mind, see the details. Remember the details to the box you visualized and then compare it to the one I just visualized...
My box was made of blue stainless-steel. It has a typical diamond pattern everywhere on the metal. The outside of the box has a painting by Pablo Picasso on it. It's about the size of an oven. The inside is padded with soft silky fabrics...... Were our boxes different? This is where I had to use my imagation as a tool to create these fully functional wires.

When I created these poor wires I finally realized what I did. I created them so fast and so nimble they couldn't handle the current I wanted to pass through. It was about the cheapest and fastest-effortless construct available. If you had asked me to visualize a box aside from this post, I would of saw a cardboard box with it's typical folds. Nothing out of the ordianary or nothing special at all... and that's exactly how i poorly wired my spiritual house.
I grabbed the quickest easily obtainable thought with little value, when in reality I could of worked with my imagination to create the most beautiful and valuable thoughts to work off of.
"Why try to use the wrong tool for the job when you have just the perfect tool. If only you would pick it up and learn to use it." -TA
Welles
Family

Re: Imagination, potential tool of self-healing

Post by Welles »

That is a fabulous post! :cheers:

Welles
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

(((((Zachary)))))))

I am blown away by that post! Awesome! :sunflower: I just read it to George and you would chuckle to hear he envisaged a card board box. ;) :mrgreen:
Love you,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

.... and thank you so much for sharing this with us! :kiss:
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Zachary
Old Friend

Post by Zachary »

it's personally satisfying to know George also saw the cardboard box like I did. lol! i hope someone can salvage this post and extract the real value in it- that was my intent on posting :finger:
"Why try to use the wrong tool for the job when you have just the perfect tool. If only you would pick it up and learn to use it." -TA
KurtSchluter
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 71983
Please type in these numbers:91294: 43625

Post by KurtSchluter »

I too saw the cardboard box. Thanks for posting this essay. It is thought provoking and life changing. I need to rewrite my heart as well to overcome a lifetime of shyness. Love is constricted to my immediate family. I need more friends to love!
Conversation is difficult for me as I don't know what to say sometimes. I must overcome this fear. Funny, I can speak professionally to groups of people but I have trouble at the individual level.if I can just remember that everyone is a child of God then they are my family. Lots to learn still!
Namaste
Zachary
Old Friend

Post by Zachary »

I know what you mean Kurt! I'm thankful you read my post. thanks
KurtSchluter wrote:if I can just remember that everyone is a child of God then they are my family

i know what you mean, I always must remind myself that everyone's imperfect, we were designed that way. they're here to grow and I'm here to grow and we're one big family. my worst moments are when I don't realize this, which is quite often really, lol.

peace bro
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

spoken like a true alchemist

nice post zach :hithere good to read your material : )
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity