Healing Reference in Lytske's The Guiding Light Within

This forum is to discuss all issues regarding healing, EXCEPT REQUESTS.
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Healing Reference in Lytske's The Guiding Light Within

Post by Welles »

This morning I was reading several of the messages in Lytske's The Guiding Lighe Within - Wayshower to Spirituality and read on of the messages that I thought would be valuable for people interested in healing. Sandy said it was OK to post the message in it's entirety here. For those who might not be familiar with the book, Lytske's is a pen name of a person who has so disciplined himself in Stillness that he is a clear channel for messages from his Thought Adjustor. I'm finding that reading a few before my own sessions helps tune me into my own TA. Here's is the one felt might be valuable to add to this forum...

The Salt Of The Earth.

It delights Me that it is becoming easier to teach and lead you. You are becoming more diligent in applying the fruits of the spirit in your daily life. It is with great pleasure that I see a measure of growth in your inner life. The more you apply yourself to, and gain the necessary confidence and trust in, My guidance, the more the clouds will clear. You will in greater measure perceive the blessings that are so abundant in life, and are being taken for granted by most.

Even such a simple matter of taking a breath with ease, becomes the subject of appreciation when you see others struggle for their breath. Life is definitely not the easiest on this planet, and it is made more difficult when there are still some nefarious and unawakened ones, who for their temporary material greed pollute the planet on purpose, especially the very air you breathe and the water you drink. Even the food chain, is being poisoned thereby.

But I tell you this: The closer you cling to Me, the healthier you will be, because a well-balanced and stable spiritual inner life provides benefits beyond measure to your mental state and your physical cells and atoms, and as well, it changes the DNA structure.

Everything in you partakes of this joyous trust and faith you are building in Me, and a calm demeanor will be the result. For others, there is the benefit of healing when in the presence of such a fragrant personality, who by her or his very presence uplifts the immediate surroundings.

This is the path you and I are endeavoring to walk, and thus far you are learning your lessons well by applying them. It is now no longer necessary for you to keep your light hidden in a corner. I desire for you to become the yeast, so everyone around you may also rise up. In this fashion, the whole planet is uplifted, one person at a time.

This is what is meant by someone ‘being the salt of the earth.’

Lytske (2012-05-03). The Guiding Light Within - Wayshower to Spirituality (The 11:11 Documents) (Kindle Locations 5196-5211). 11.11 Publishers. Kindle Edition.
Sandy
Staff

Re: Healing Reference in Lytske's The Guiding Light Within

Post by Sandy »

Dear Welles,
I am finding much guidance today in your posts and find it interesting how interrelated they are one to the other...as in a way, using differing words, Doctor Jill Bolte Taylor is suggesting this vary thing in her interview with Oprah. http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=3
A feeling of celestial nudging and encouragement is felt in the air and I am most grateful. Thank you
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

Whoa! I'm rereading The Guiding Light Within and found this healing reference which was tremendously illuminating.

Generational Healing.

Your opening your heart to Me is a sure sign of your willingness to be further instructed into the mysteries of life itself, and what the meaning and purpose of suffering could be.

Suffering in itself is a lesson to bring you closer to the Creator, and to increase your awe and thankfulness for the physical temple you inhabit.

So often does this tender instrument of the Father’s design get neglected and abused through wrong habits.

Not only does it include negative thinking, and the indulgence of holding onto perceived or old wrongs perpetrated against you through the ignorance of others. It also comprises all manner of physical and emotional addictions.

The entertainment of unhealthy thoughts; all kinds of mental poisons like lack of forgiveness, fear, anger, jealousy, suspicion, and intolerance, are involved.

Sooner or later, these negative emotions wreak their havoc on the physical temple under the guise of various ailments.

Those negative thoughts have become encapsulated in the body in the form of cancers, ulcers, heart problems, stomach, and bowel problems. You can name any illness and trace it back to troubled emotions.

These unsettled emotions put down roots in the DNA, and they become a part of the genetic inheritance to be passed on to the next generation. This is the reason for the propensity for certain illnesses in certain families.

Generational healing is sorely needed on this planet to free emotions from this terrible bondage; to gain the emotional freedom, and so the spirit can soar unencumbered to Me in the Silence of the human heart.

Ponder these insights, My beloved, and know that all healing lies within.

All you have to do is remind yourself of Me.

Lytske (2012-05-03). The Guiding Light Within - Wayshower to Spirituality (The 11:11 Documents) (Kindle Locations 1029-1044). 11.11 Publishers. Kindle Edition.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

You know how recently we had been discussing the enlightenment of the human race in the essay thread... This seems like a clue as to how what seems at this time a little overwhelming, can actually be made possible. :scratch:
Ponder these insights, My beloved, and know that all healing lies within.
It seems it truly does! Wow!
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

Here is an excerpt from another of Lytske's Devotions. Actually it is about a half of one but this is the part that deals with healing and the origins of physical ills.

I Am Your All Knowing

"This planet is riddled with the plague of negativity towards self and others. This is one reason why love does not flow freely from one to the other. There are all sorts of obstacles in the way.

But love is like a river of living water that needs to flow. It can also become a stagnant, putrid pool of self-hate, self-guilt, and the harboring of ill will toward others.

Over time you will find that all kinds of maladies can manifest in the physical body. In this manner the ills of the inner world go unrecognized at their rootsource, and only remedies in the outer world are sought and trusted to heal the problem.

However, I tell you that this drives the problem only deeper into the inner world.

The only way to prevent physical problems is to learn about, and to then address, the inner obstructions in the mind and thought-stream."

Lytske (2012-05-03). The Guiding Light Within - Wayshower to Spirituality (The 11:11 Documents) (Kindle Locations 1281-1288). 11.11 Publishers. Kindle Edition.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Sounds like sometimes modern healing techniques may be like just putting a band aid on a broken arm. Underneath the band aid the arm is still broken. Something for me to think about this evening as I watch the sun quickly fading in the sky.
Thank you Welles!
Sandy
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

I have been pondering these very things as of late. Thank you Welles for posting these excerpts for us.
Jean
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

Hi Jean! :hithere

Recently there have also been two messages on self-healing received by Lytske and shared in the 11:11 Progress Group Messages. Part 2 was just posted today! Its hot of the pixel presses! :sunny:

http://www.1111angels.net/index.php/mes ... lf-healing

http://www.1111angels.net/index.php/mes ... g-part-two

Both of these are valuable additions to a growing comprehension on healing from the inside out.

Welles
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

Ah yes. It just makes all kinds of sense now, doesn't it? How is it we as humans become so preoccupied with the day to day, and overlook the wonder of our very own bodies!?
I stand corrected on my viewpoint of the discipline of setting aside stillness time... much more important than flossing, yet more easily crowded out of the schedule.

Thanks!

Jean
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I thought of you, Welles, when I read this one...another goodie on healing! :bana:
I stand corrected on my viewpoint of the discipline of setting aside stillness time... much more important than flossing, yet more easily crowded out of the schedule.
I've noticed the same thing with me on this side of the world Jean.
If I can set aside a time to walk and exercise then by golly I can set aside a time to do stillness which will reap benefits far greater then those other two things.... much more pleasant too. :mrgreen:

xx Sandy
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

Here's another strong reference to spiritual healing I read in my morning devotional...

My Spirit Shall Ultimately Triumph.

It is an incredible moment in a creature’s life when the true reality dawns on her or him that I am with each of you, at all times, and that you can call on Me at any time you need to. I prefer that you call on Me when there is no need, and when you simply desire My companionship.

Even a true friend cannot be permanently at your beck and call. Is it not a true blessing and of great satisfaction, to really comprehend that such a Friend and Companion lives right inside of you? Just ponder this for a moment if you will, for I am slowly leading you towards that deeper awareness of Me, depending of course on your willingness and trust in this process.

There is truly nothing to fear, but fear itself. Banish fear at all cost, and what you will have left is pure untainted love — a love so great that it sweeps through every cell of your being, and quickens these cells into a greater ability to heal.

This is the ultimate in self-healing. Use your careful self-observation and see where you still hold fear in your body, and then invite Me to go into all these places, which are painful, due to the fears you hold.

Allow the Holy Spirit to soften all those places, so My love can go deeper and deeper, and bring about healing for your greatest good.

Your spiritual life is meant to triumph over the physical, but this can only occur when you allow this to happen, and when you are willing to work towards this. It is done through giving yourself more time to come to Me in the Stillness, so we can work on this together, as I lead you deeper into yourself.

My Spirit shall ultimately triumph, no matter how long this process may take.

Lytske (2012-05-03). The Guiding Light Within - Wayshower to Spirituality (The 11:11 Documents) (Kindle Locations 5167-5180). 11.11 Publishers. Kindle Edition.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

That is just what I needed to hear this morning. Thank you Welles.
Sandy