Discussions of spiritual books
memawlaura
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Heal Your Life

Post by memawlaura »

:D Hello fellow 11:11 er's,

I just wanted to let you know that Louise Hay's book will help you understand your blocks and give you the tools to move forward. I hope that anyone struggling with Low Self Worth and emotional pain can begin removing them from your belief system, so progress forward will transpire. It's a very easy read but it will take sometime to use the tools, of course this will depend on the individual. She, also covers disease caused by holding emotional pain and resentment inside oneself, she calls it dis-ease. The one statement that resonated with me is why wait until your very ill and in crisis, to begin changing what you think and believe about yourself. The book is called: "You Can Heal Your Life" by Louise Hay. I hope this helps others as it has helped me.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Laura,
Louise Hay is living proof of what she teaches. I've loaned that book out twice and they've ended up keeping it. That's ok.
Love lilly xxxx
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Lilly,

I've been tempted to send my copy to my daughter, but I have been encouranging her to pick up a copy because I'm still working with mine. I just recently began working the affirmations and I want to re-read some chapers so that I can begin removing old beliefs. I know it sounds selfish.
I just want her to work on her because thats what she wants. So by allowing her to obtain her own copy she will have made her choice.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Laura,
Your daughter will get her copy when she is ready, you are using yours so best to keep it. That isn't selfish at all and it is working for you. I used to have some of her guided meditations which helped with forgiveness of ourselves and our parents and others who may have hurt us along the way. Sometimes we have hurt others in the past and must release ourselves from guilt and shame.
I am now learning to trust my own instincts and go with what I feel is right for me. I was always running to help people who I thought needed my help. I was codependant and needed them as I was sick, from years of being a child caretaker to a drinking parent. Before we go helping others we must arm ourselves with knowledge, and the right kind. The rescuer can become the victim. There are times when we can help and times when it's best not to. People will come to their own senses, as we are coming to ours, where our head and heart will be in balance.
You have a great mind and such a kind loving heart, always giving to others. Being mothers, those apron strings sure stretch a long way before they start to let go.......but the love strings then take over and we send our love and prayers. We have work to do, Dear Laura, we are willing to change.......Yes..... Love to you and your Family xxxxxxx
lilly :sunny:
memawlaura
Family

Post by memawlaura »

:D Lilly,

The miracle for me is that I now recognize when I'm not allowing my daughter to live her own journey. I believe we all can be a guiding light but the real challenge is to know when to pass the light and let them light their own way. For me I see myself as a piece of clay and hands molding me into who I always knew I wanted to be.
Love and Peace Always,
Memawlaura

lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Laura,
That's really good, even though it's sometimes not easy. You have time now to work on yourself and spread your loving energy to others while you're doing it. Love you and look forward to reading your posts.
:D lilly xxx