Rayson and Friends Volume 1 (free)

Discussions of spiritual books
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Rayson and Friends Volume 1 (free)

Post by Geoff »

This is a pdf of a booklet printed in 1993. It was based on two years of Raysons messages. I think it is absolutely fabulous stuff, that is why I scanned it, and put it on the web.

Rayson just maybe, IMHO, the best Celestial teacher around. So, there is 170 pages, of fullscap, free, in a pdf. Fabulous reading. It certainly has some references to The Urantia Book, but I suspect most people could get the gist of most of it, without much trouble. Rayson & Friends Vol 1

Give the pdf time to open, then save it locally, and probably, print it out. Printing PDF's is very slow however, as it's all image. This is 170 pages A4, or the best part of 350 "book" pages, all free.

All of Rayson's stuff is now available on our web site. Rayson's Teachings

Much love,
Geoff.
Last edited by Geoff on Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Hi Geoff,

Before leaving Germany and flying to Texas, I was wondering what book(s) to take with me. Well, I printed out Rayson Vol I, punched holes in it, and placed it into a 3-ring binder; it has become my travel companion. I'm not even close to finishing it, but I cannot even begin to tell you how much Truth I've found already. Initially, when I began reading Rayson & Friends, I was armed with a yellow highlighter to highlight key points...I soon realized this was not going to be practical because I would be highlighting entire pages...so I put the highlighter down. I must say, my bells are ringing (truth-bells) :D . Is Vol II as amazing as this one? Thanks for making these available.

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Daddy-O,

Yup Volume 2 is a goodie too. Believe me I would not have personally scanned, and then typechecked every one of those pages, all by myself, if I did not think so.

love,
Geoff.
Noreen
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Noreen »

Dear Geoff,

Thanks so much for making the Rayson teachings available to us. I know you put forth time and effort and I appreciate it. If I had a compatible printer I'd print it out, but for now I will just have to surfice with reading a few pages on line each morning with my coffee. :D I am learning and understanding so much more everyday!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day,
Noreen
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Geoff,
I'm not quite sure what led me back to Rayson's teachings, but am trying to recognize and grasp opportunities as they come to me. I will revisit for a time. As always, thank you so much for making this wealth of knowledge available to us.

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Yes, thank you Geoff, for the reminder. I had downloaded these a long time ago, and forgot about them untill I saw these posts....

also since I have just been talking about the "is reincarnation an illusion", and subsequently linked through to your New-Birth site.....

I am on info overload....but I am looking forward to The Great Experiment...

pp
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear pp,
but I am looking forward to The Great Experiment...
Now that is something special.

love,
Geoff.