I Got My Book....yipee

Discussions of spiritual books
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Rob,

You wrote:
OK...I'm starting to get headaches reading this thing I would love to comprehend the book in toto but I've hardly enough time as it is so, anyway, here's my question (Geoff, George, maybe you can give us your thoughts);
Is there a pre-ordained or even tacit set of rules that govern contact or interaction between our perceived reality and our midwayer's plane? What are they? What are the limits? What are the do's and don'ts? It's good to know what the "rules of engagement" are in any meeting.
A good place to start with your interest in Midwayers might be reading paper 77 . Paper 114, Seaphic Planetary Government, is also a great read. I enjoyed reading about the Reserve Corp of Destiny!

Take your time and enjoy your spiritual journey where ever it may lead. It is truly something to be savored.

Oh I loved Mary Magdalene and the Womens Corp in the Urantia Book. One of my favorite parts is on page 2005, Discovery of the empty tomb. I see so much typical "humanous" ( Not sure that was a word.) in their reaction. And I smile as I can see myself doing the same thing.
If you would like to read this story Go to this URL:

http://urantia.org/papers/paper189.html
Look under Section 4. The Discovery of the Empty Tomb

I think these women are just about the bravest group of ladies I have ever heard of. Not just for their "eventual" bravery here at the tomb, but also for their work in the Womens Corp at a time in history where women were considered second class citizens.

Love,
Sandy
Uniquely Common
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Uniquely Common »

Dear Sandy,

Thanks dear…. I’ve browsed a bit into that…intriguing. But my reflection on the initial inquiry really has to do with the proprieties of contact. With my tendencies, I’m afraid that at times I may run the risk of seeming irreverent. I don’t wish to “piss-em off”, shall we say.

But, I’ve been doing some reading on past posts and I see that even George has approached our guides with some irreverent humor every once in a while and my impression is that “they” are beyond this. You see, I’m quite tactful and accommodating most times, but am anything but, and unbearably and quite painfully honest with words occasionally. It is still a current fact that I find some instances in the book very hard to believe and in the pursuit for truth, I will definitely address these concerns when and if I do make intelligible contact (intelligible on my part, of course :wink: ).
Truth still has the prime standard in my dealings, I am sorry if this offends some, but I believe even “love” is more pure when it basks in the light of truth. Where “faith” has eluded me on occasions before, “truth” has never let me down. I reserve “faith” only to 2 things: the existence of God, and my family’s love. Everything else in between is a gray area as far as I’m concerned.

Sorry…I’ve gone on too long. :lol:

Love and Truth,

Rob
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Rob,

To tell you the truth, I am the ireverent one in the family. :oops: Well, its a toss up anyway. The Midwayers seem to be loving and patient with us regardless of our lack of decorum.

I have had trouble with a few parts myself, but there are also parts in the U book that have had a strong influence on my life too. Several years ago I asked God every night to please show me truth ( I was a little discombobulated with my childhood religion.)and so began my journey. What I found that resonnated with me didn't just come from one book, one religion or one person. It has and is evolving from living and loving. I've also noticed that what I see as truth doesn't always resonnate with another person. Yet this person is actively serving God and loving mankind as much as I am..more so. So what is truth? Is it what we accept as truth or is it something unexplainable to us on this material plane? I don't know...I think the search for truth is an ongoing process, and it will continue that way probably well into eternity. (I am a slow learner. :) I like your honesty Rob! You keep asking your questions! I know you will get the answers at some point and in some way.

Love,
Sandy
(man, I can ramble on so...sorry!)
justylonging1111
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Sandy, Rob, all!

What is the meaning behind the feeling of the search, of the journey in which, we all follow an inconceivable dream? A dream that someday, we will greet other beings who can help us to follow with great leaps, bounds and borrowed ideas for this life, has so much to offer, cant we see?? Its absurd says another who's faith has been crumbled by the taking away from his love. And if one day tomorrow, I can have been of some service to a whole crew with loving connections, We should all be very thankful for the progress that each one of us, has been making with faith that tomorrow will bring LOVE into all of our hearts!!!

That just came to me, Sandy ty for talking about truth. This kinda sums up my defintion of truth. Maybe I'll title it Truth.

We have been given a notion that peace is on the way!

Love Justy :sunny: