Discussions of spiritual books
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Cosmic Voyage

Post by Geoff »

Courtney Browne ISBN 0-451-19026-2

The blurb describes this as a book about aliens. I bought it because it is a book that describes a "new" technique called CRV (Co-ordinate remote viewing) which I wanted to understand. It has a lot more about CRV than aliens! CRV is a sort of mediumship, but very structured. I have a feeling that the inventors of the technique would go bananas if they read that! Like many others, they want to be distanced from "mediums."

CRV is most interesting because it can be verified. They can pick actual physical targets on earth, and compare the remote viewer's results with reality. So, when they venture off-shore, to talk with Buddha, one does feel comforted with the "reliability" of the remote viewer.

I am generally disinterested in aliens, but this book is much more credible about that particular issue, than any others I have discarded along the way. All in all I liked it a lot. Not sure I accept the final premise, that we have only 200 years left to meltdown.

The book is available in pdf format on CB’s website:
http://www.courtneybrown.com/publicatio ... yBrown.pdf
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
gjambor
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by gjambor »

Geoff, just wanted to say , I really like this book. I know some people who believe in aliens but not in "religious" things. I see this book as a possible way to introduce new concepts to some of my friends. The mention of Jesus, Buddha and Midwayers. might spark some interest and more questions
Thanks and God bless you,
George
“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”
Mahatma Gandhi
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear George,

Yeah its a great book really.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.