Discussions of spiritual books
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Love Without End

Post by Geoff »

By Glenda Green. ISBN 0-9666623-1-8

I think this is just a fabulous book. Ideal to give to any pretty down the middle Christian who is dubious about spirit communication. It is complete with at least one certified miracle. And, it's Jesus she paints and talks to. What also intrigued me, is the painting of Jesus is very like a "drawing" a friend of mine did of a brother of Jesus - James. Apparently they looked so alike folks could not tell them apart. And there is an uncanny resemblance in these pictures too.

I also tried the meditation technique described by Jesus, and it is the same, in it's results, IMHO, as the Divine love Meditation/Prayer and the Stillness Meditation that I am familiar with. Just amazing. The source of inner peace.

Much love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Gai
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Gai »

This sounds very cool, Geoff, as I really like the idea of channeled art. I drew a picture of Jesus once myself,.. I didn't know who I was drawing, I was just trying real hard to follow something like a magnet, and it ended up looking like Jesus. Though I don't know what he looked like, I just know that is the impression I felt when I was done, that it was somehow him. It was so unervingly real, I remember hiding it behind the piano, thinking, what would someone think if they saw this, that who did I think I was trying to draw Jesus, but I had no idea. But I knew they'ed know it was him, too. Wierd. uh?

Anyway, I love books about Love spoken in a humble way, and hope I get time sometime to check this one out. Thanks!

peace...

ChildofGod
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by ChildofGod »

Wow I was told about this book at a spiritual church and wrote it down on a piece of paper back in April ...I thought I lost the piece of paper but it appeared out of nowhere...must read this book then.

Liz

Child Of God
Let us reclaim our crowns 👑 as Children of the most high and sit on our throwns in the Kingdom of Heaven 🪽 😇