Trusting your Vibes

Discussions of spiritual books
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Trusting your Vibes

Post by blue nova »

By Sonia Choquette is a wonderful book if your "sensitive" like myself. It helps you deal with the gift you were given, how to use them & understand them , great examples, and some prayers to help. It's helped me tremendously. She has another book about trusting your vibes at your job.

Anne
Skye
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Trusting your Vibes

Post by Skye »

blue nova wrote:By Sonia Choquette is a wonderful book if your "sensitive" like myself. It helps you deal with the gift you were given, how to use them & understand them , great examples, and some prayers to help. It's helped me tremendously. She has another book about trusting your vibes at your job.

Anne

Trusting your vibes at your job....hmmmmm. That sounds right up my alley! Have you read "The Circle", by Laura Day? She's an intuitive. Very interesting book.

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/bookSe ... 1585421162
"Synchronicity Is God's Handwriting" ~ Marianne Williamson
Eminemsangelbaby
New Friend

Post by Eminemsangelbaby »

Wow...

Thanks, I was directed to this post through prompts and just got this book the other day. I had a wonderful day that day and part of it was spent reading this book in the park for a few hours. I definetely have "vibes" but I've struggled with listening to them and not putting others feelings ahead of what my intuition is telling me. I think this book may be just what I need to start trusting them. I've already read it once and am about to start on my second read and doing some of the excercises. Have you tried using the muscle test?
Angel of Love
Soldier of The Heart