The Wisdom of Forgiveness

Discussions of spiritual books
Daddy - O
Family

The Wisdom of Forgiveness

Post by Daddy - O »

I just finished this wonderful book.

Before reading this book, I knew nothing about Tibet, the Dalai Lama and Buddhism.

I believe that the messages presented in this book are very closely aligned with the celestial teachings, such as: interconnectedness, oneness, forgiveness, Love, compassion, etc. In fact, I think one of the midwayers signatures goes something like: "we are all the same at the spiritual root source."

The book was written by Victor Chan...who has had very intimate conversations and journeys with the Dalai Lama.

Something very synchronistic happened one night while reading this book. While reading, I had recalled a sentence that I had read earlier, that I wanted to read again (possibly 30 or so pages prior), so I began flipping back and quickly scanning the pages. My wife was laying next to me (not having a clue what was going on in my mind) and as I was about to flip through another page, she grabbed my hand and stopped me. She pointed to "The flapping of a butterfly's wings in Beijing could cause minuscule atmospheric changes, which over time could affect weather patterns in Vancouver." I then looked at my wife like this :shock: ...as this was the exact passage I had been looking for :D . Although, I wasn't entirely shocked by this, because we've had many occurrences very similar to this.

A book definitely worth checking out.

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.