Through the Mists

Discussions of spiritual books
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Hi Sherry,

I have that Seth book, and I started to read it, but have not finished it and naturally I am also aware of quantum physics. The only problem that I have with what Seth says, and it's a big one, as far as I know it has not been repeated by any other medium/spirit entity. I also do not truly understand why I would have multiple consciousnesses. But if I have, so be it. I just don't figure why its necessary. And as far as it being an explanation of reincarnation memories, again we have asked that question many times, and the midwayers do not offer that as an answer. So its a puzzle. Then George got a message from machieventa that said Seth had done a good job here, so I took that as a tick, but George said he would not take that to mean it was accurately received.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Morning Light
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Morning Light »

Hello Geoff,

In the interest of having a discussion and opening the lines of communication here are some of my thoughts and experiences.

I bought 'Seth Speaks' at the suggestion of Ptaah in a reading he gave me that was being channeled by Jani King. I had never heard of the notion that aspects of me existed in other times, places and dimensions. So I bought the Seth book and could not understand what he was going on about nor what importance it had for me. I put it on a shelf having read only the first couple of chapters. Fast forward 10 or 11 years and I watched "What the Bleep" which talked about this very thing. Then I read "The Holographic Universe" by Michael Talbot. Both of them talked about Seth and Ramtha and as I said earlier Ptaah talks about the same things. I know that we have to be careful of 'clear' channels etc. but to my thinking, each have a piece of the puzzle and none have all of it. Anyway I took 'Seth' back off the shelf and loved every minute of it and understood completely what he was saying to me.

To my mind the purpose of multiple consciousness's is for the experience. To experience every possible aspect of being human. The rich one, the poor one, the black one, the white one, the good one, the bad one, the giver, the taker..... on and on. In this realm I have these rules, in that realm I have those rules etc.

In the end it's all a mystery... perhaps tomorrow I'll read something that changes my perspective but for today this makes sense to me.

With Love and Best Wishes
Sherry
Identify with Love, and you are safe. Identify with Love, and you are home. Identify with Love, and find your Self.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Hi Sherry,
In the end it's all a mystery... perhaps tomorrow I'll read something that changes my perspective but for today this makes sense to me.
Well I am not against the idea, but then we could not simply fuse with our TA, until all aspects of our consciousness have done so. And, logically, some might not choose to fuse. What then? I am in limbo because another aspect of my consciousness is misbehaving? It's issues like that that don't fit for me. Alternatively, if one aspect can fuse and another not fuse, we are now separate, potentially never to be one, so we could not be thought of as one. Then what?

love,
Geoff.
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Hello Geoff,

On this site, is the first that I have ever heard of a thought adjuster. Many of my favorite messages on this site are given by thought adjusters. And while I have a strong one who corrects me at every turn, when I listen, I really don't know how they or the big picture works.

Seth says that while in a 'lifestream' we are more our 'trueselves' during sleep than while awake, otherwise 'unconscious'. This, I believe is probably the time when we fuse or become aware of our true nature. I wonder if a TA is only present in the life that we are 'consciously' working through.

Whatever the case, I've enjoyed this conversation and I am sure that our guides will either give us more info. or direct us to a book etc. Thank you for giving me something new to think about.

With Love
Sherry
Identify with Love, and you are safe. Identify with Love, and you are home. Identify with Love, and find your Self.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Sherry,
Seth says that while in a 'lifestream' we are more our 'trueselves' during sleep than while awake, otherwise 'unconscious'. This, I believe is probably the time when we fuse or become aware of our true nature. I wonder if a TA is only present in the life that we are 'consciously' working through.
TAs often leave when we are asleep, and as I just read in Through the Mists, we are often absent too, spending time in the Mansion Worlds. I was aware that many of us Astral Travel, but I did not know it could be so frequent and organised. I don't know if it applies to everyone. The example given was street orphans and mothers who loose ther babies. Apparently these mothers can spend a third of their life with the baby, and never realise it, till after death. Really made me feel happy. All I need to find out now is how some babies get earthbound.

Fusion is a big deal, and the human part of the spirit being is totally "lost" or transformed, never to be that form again. That is when you actually become eternal. All non-fused ex-mortal spirit beings are not eternal.

love,
Geoff.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

My final conclusion on Through the Mists? Awesome. It makes it into my treasured books. I will now try to obtain the sequel, and review that.

love,
Geoff.
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Hi Geoff,
Yes, I believe that everyone astral projects while sleeping. Much of the experience is distorted when we return to our bodies and our ego mind tries to figure out what happened. The ego mind cannot comprehend the truth of it, so we have to 'catch it' before it puts its spin on it. Of course the all knowing part of ourselves maintains full knowledge of the experience.

In light of your explanation about TA's it would seem that they are only present in this 'conscious life'.

It makes me look forward to going to sleep at night and leaving the limitations of this life/body behind for a while.

It is 'rush' time at the University and I am very busy right now but I am looking forward to reading "Through the Mists" again. Glad to hear how much you enjoyed it!

Love
Sherry
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Just read this book again, looking for a specific passage, and realised yet again how much knowledge and wisdom and plain FACTS lie in these pages. Its truly one of the very best, yet so unknown.

love,
Geoff.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Folks,

Seamus let me know at least one of the links seems broken. I had these three books on my most favourite book list at Favourite Books

I will check if any links have been lost. My links all seem to be fine.

love,
Geoff.
Seamus
Old Friend

Post by Seamus »

Geoff,

I checked the links again on my home computer and everything worked ok (for some reason I couldn't get the first one to work at my office earlier). Anyway, here they are as originally posted by Daddy-O:
Daddy - O wrote:
I did a little more searching, and discovered that these books are available online in PDF format (for free :D ). Here are a few links for anyone who is interested in these books.

"Through the Mists" at: http://www.jhardaker.plus.com/pdf/Throu ... 0Mists.pdf

"The Life Elysian" at: http://www.jhardaker.plus.com/pdf/The%2 ... lysian.pdf

"The Gate of Heaven" at: http://www.jhardaker.plus.com/pdf/The%2 ... Heaven.pdf

Here is an Index of these books and others: http://www.jhardaker.plus.com/pdf/
I'm looking forward to reading them.

Peace,
Seamus
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hello everyone,,,

It being 1:48 a.m. here,,,and me perusing the board,,,,I don't really know how I got here....

But after reading the whole thread I knew why.....

Thank you all,,,,for your generous sharing of thoughts,,,and pdf links...

Earlier this evening I was talking with a friend about reincarnation,,,

it came about when she said,,,,,that new babies chose to come to this world....well, not quite in those words,,,,and we got discussing,,,the birthing of souls,,,,,which somehow ended up in reincarnation....

so now quite a few hrs later,,,,and my thoughts seeking answers,,,,I pulled over my laptop and came to the board....

As usual,,,,,when I'm searching,,,,,I find....

So now I have some lovely books to read,,,,and I'm quite looking forward to the fulfillment that I know they will bring.....

Thank you all again....

in love and light
pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
Seamus
Old Friend

Post by Seamus »

Hi pp and all,

In case anyone's interested, I found a website that sells bound versions of all three books (lulu.com) at a decent price. It's the only place that I was able to find them.

I'm pretty much flying through the first one and thoroughly enjoying it.

Peace,
Seamus
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hi Seamus,

Thanks for the tip,,,,,I'm quite happy though just to have them as e-books, it's the info inside that's imp to me....not having 'the book'
and I can always print it off and put it into a binder if I choose...

I'm trying not to really add to my library now,,,,,I'm beginning to wonder to whom am I going to leave all this stuff to...

only kidding,,,,have that figured out...no problem

Beautiful though isn't it....

love pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Seamus wrote:Hi pp and all,

In case anyone's interested, I found a website that sells bound versions of all three books (lulu.com) at a decent price. It's the only place that I was able to find them.

I'm pretty much flying through the first one and thoroughly enjoying it.

Peace,
Seamus
Yes I think you will find they are "josephs" books. I find them as electronic or out of date, he puts them out as print-on-demand books.

love,
Geoff.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Geoff,
Going back to your earlier conversation with Sherry....could we be clearing other people's blocks and memories..without consciously knowing it. Making it seem like it's a past life memory....it seems to me if we are all one...then many who are not interested in spiritual awakening or reaching enlightenment will be left behind...so others may do this for them....Now I'm sounding confusing. Do you see my point? If we in fact are living multiple existences simultaneously..then what is the difference really...in the long run. We are one. This confuses me.
Love lilly xxx
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

lilly wrote:Hi Geoff,
Going back to your earlier conversation with Sherry....could we be clearing other people's blocks and memories..without consciously knowing it. Making it seem like it's a past life memory....it seems to me if we are all one...then many who are not interested in spiritual awakening or reaching enlightenment will be left behind...so others may do this for them....Now I'm sounding confusing. Do you see my point? If we in fact are living multiple existences simultaneously..then what is the difference really...in the long run. We are one. This confuses me.
Love lilly xxx
Hi Lilly,

I don't truly get any notion of simultaneous existences, it makes no sense to me, and the universe is way big enough as it is. Also, the Urantia Book never mentions this topic, and while that is not a definitive answer, it's certainly curious.

As for memory, all memories appear to be accessible by anyone.

love,
Geoff.
lilly

Post by lilly »

Thanks Geoff,
I'm open minded and admit that I'm not sure what to think at this point in time....as long as we move from Fear to Love then we're on the right track.
Love lilly xxxx :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
Chris1111
Busy Bee

Post by Chris1111 »

Jeff,

I have read all three of RJ Lees books and I must say that they were very enlightening--a lot of good revelation about spiritual law. I am somewhat confused about something and I would like to hear your opinion on this. In the last book, Heaven's Gate, Aphaar was shown a diagram that represents the mansion world system. He claims that when he arrived, he was on the fourth sphere, and spheres #1, 2, & 3 were considered the dark spheres or the spheres of purgation. Am I correct in my explanation?

If so, I have a problem relating this to the Urantia Book's description of the mansion worlds where #1 would be more likely where Aphaar landed after passing over. However, the Urantia book never mentions the dark spheres, and I wonder if that was intentionally left out from the view point of the revelators--don't know why, I would still like to know about them.

At the end of Heaven's Gate, I was not quite sure where Aphaar was crossing over to, was it the fifth sphere (2nd mansion world) or was he referring to the Havona system?

Also, I found the revelation about sleep life very fascinating and wondered if you have read any other credible material that supports this?

Chris.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Chris1111 wrote:Jeff,

I have read all three of RJ Lees books and I must say that they were very enlightening--a lot of good revelation about spiritual law. I am somewhat confused about something and I would like to hear your opinion on this. In the last book, Heaven's Gate, Aphaar was shown a diagram that represents the mansion world system. He claims that when he arrived, he was on the fourth sphere, and spheres #1, 2, & 3 were considered the dark spheres or the spheres of purgation. Am I correct in my explanation?

If so, I have a problem relating this to the Urantia Book's description of the mansion worlds where #1 would be more likely where Aphaar landed after passing over. However, the Urantia book never mentions the dark spheres, and I wonder if that was intentionally left out from the view point of the revelators--don't know why, I would still like to know about them.

At the end of Heaven's Gate, I was not quite sure where Aphaar was crossing over to, was it the fifth sphere (2nd mansion world) or was he referring to the Havona system?

Also, I found the revelation about sleep life very fascinating and wondered if you have read any other credible material that supports this?

Chris.
Hi Chris,

Its hard to make out, but its also common that the 1st Sphere we know from the Urantia book is referred to as the third. I have since discovered that is because there are two what you might call semi-spheres of darkness. Yes, I would have expected him to cross into the First, although its not always the case. Mother Teresa apparently crossed into the Fifth, although we don't know if she arrived in lower spheres before moving on. Pretty much everyone seems to be first acclimatised, and that happens in or near the First.

It difficult to discern exactly what his gate is, and I assume that is the exit from the seventh, but I would have expected something on the fusion event, and there was nothing at all like that.

His books are the only ones with that material on sleep, which I also found interesting. If you want to read some stuff about the dark planes, you can find that here: Hells

love,
Geoff.