Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

The Keys to Thy Kingdom

Post by Geoff »

The Keys to thy Kingdom
Rev. Caesar Augustus Davila, D.Th.
It is in some ways surprising that this book should have been written by a Catholic priest. But what Dr Davila describes in this book, is an extensive treatment of Stillness, and how to follow that path. The publisher (Center for Yoga and Christianity) does not include an address in the document that I have, and I cannot locate them on the internet, nor any reference to this book.

I am taking the liberty of offering here a pdf copy, trusting that my sharing this book will not get me into trouble. Were I able to point you to some place where you can buy this book, I would rather do that, as it is copyrighted 1988. But it is such an amazing book, that I feel it must be shared. Give it a time to download. If you find that Stillness needs any further support, this would be a suitable third party reference.

If you feel the need for some rather more detailed advice on meditation techniques, this may be the book. It is very thorough.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
sidevision
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by sidevision »

Thanks Geoff, I think you posted that info just at the right time.It was an answer to one of my prayers :D
:loves Sheree
I pray that you will have many blessings in your lifetime. Sheree
stones
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by stones »

Wow, I must have a really fast connection tonight. It only took about 4 seconds to download for me :)
To Love God, Listen for God in the Moment.
clarity
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: The Keys to Thy Kingdom

Post by clarity »

I'm about 3/4 of the way through this book. I was looking for meditation techniques and this book has delivered beautifully. Thanks for sharing it with us Geoff! :)