Tulia
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

UB quote

Post by Tulia »

I read this tonight and wanted to share:

P1041:

"The hour is striking for presenting to Buddhism, to Christianity, to Hinduism, even to the peoples of all faiths, not the gospel about Jesus, but the living, spiritual reality of the gospel of Jesus."

The hour! If I've read that line before, I never took note like tonight.

Love you all,
Tulia
artguys
New Friend

Post by artguys »

Dear Tulia,

I've read that line many times and it has always been one that I've reacted to with a, "Right On!" The manifestation of this reality is, however, something that has actually caught me off guard. I didn't expect to be one of the ones actually doing the "presenting."

Just to keep you thinking, try this on for size:
But you should be wise regarding the ripening of an age; you should be alert to discern the signs of the times. You know when the fig tree shows its tender branches and puts forth its leaves that summer is near. Likewise, when the world has passed through the long winter of material‑mindedness and you discern the coming of the spiritual springtime of a new dispensation, should you know that the summertime of a new visitation draws near. The Urantia Book, Page 1915
I think we are there. Now patience and perserverence must rule our hearts, our minds and our spirits until our unseen friends determine that it is the right time to break out into the clear light of day.

Yours,

William
It is my prayer that the maturing relationship between human beings, God and our home in space will continue to strengthen and all of us will embrace the extraordinary Divine Love being offered.
Tulia
Busy Bee

Post by Tulia »

I think we are there too William. I can hardly wait (patience, yes, patience) until I can say I know that we are there. That feels kind of like running forward toward something I want like a litte kid and slowing down because, gee, I should know better by now. :) In any case it is exciting and fascinating.

BTW, I still have a print out of your painting of the Planetary Supreme on the door facing my desk. I love it so much. It makes me smile and elicits in me strong feelings of recognition and love just like looking at a
picture of someone I know and love in the flesh does.

Love,
Tulia
artguys
New Friend

Post by artguys »

Tulia,

Your words about my painting are altogether too kind. I am quite touched by your response. Thank you.

William
It is my prayer that the maturing relationship between human beings, God and our home in space will continue to strengthen and all of us will embrace the extraordinary Divine Love being offered.