Is anyone familiar with the book The Way Out?

Discussions of spiritual books
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Happy Birthday Sherry KNOK

Can I also say that I've learned many things from your posts and enjoy them very much.

Big hugs to EVERYBODY, God bless, Petra XXX
Morning Light
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Morning Light »

Thanks Daddy-O!
Your awesome!
Love
Morning Light
Identify with Love, and you are safe. Identify with Love, and you are home. Identify with Love, and find your Self.
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Dear Petra,
Thanks for the good birthday wishes!

I feel blessed to know that anything I've said has been valued by you.

With Love and Warm Hugs back!
Sherry
Identify with Love, and you are safe. Identify with Love, and you are home. Identify with Love, and find your Self.
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Hello All !
So is this what Shestu is? I would like any feedback that could be given in regards to her message. I haven't seen a Thought Adjuster give such detailed information, unless it is considered personal and therefore not posted on this site. Shestu's message is personal to me and I normally would not have posted it except to ask for feedback. Do the rest of you get messages like this?

Is she, like George's message says.... A Destiny Angel?

Love Illawarra District, Australia, January 28, 2006.
Destiny Guardians (Juliette).
Subject: “The Creator of the Creator of Mind.”

Received by George Barnard.

George: This is hardly with a great degree of certainty that I commence channeling these good friends of mine. However, let us try once more to settle down and put this together right.

Destiny Guardians: “We are many. We are the Daughters of the Creator of Mind and we surround you. We touch you with our loving arms. We are your Destiny Guardians, and we have brought with us all who wish to visit, all who want to be part of this meeting, and all who will now lend their energy to the ongoings.

“We are George’s Destiny Guardians and we go by the single name, Juliette. We are here to tell you how much you both are loved, and we are here to attempt to answer your (George’s) question dating back some days when it was asked.”

George: (losing concentration) “What a mess this is so far.”

Juliette: “We can sort this out later. Let us move on.”

“You humans on this earth are being prepared for important missions in your next life, and your next lives. There is much that one will experience on a normal world, but on Urantia there is much one cannot experience elsewhere in a well-ordered Universe.

“And so it is that when the mansion worlds have calmed you, when the mansion worlds have civilized you, when your times spent on these spheres have brought you spiritually on a par with those originating on normal worlds, when at long last you have caught up with them, you will also come away with much additional experience that will serve you well, that will make you stand out, that will make you important contributors in the difficult niche functions that must be filled by the Teachers and the Administrators.

“And so it is that you ‘inherit’ Destiny Guardians who are also greatly experienced, and it is with them that you overcome your earthly difficulties. Do not mistake the amount of input we have into your lives, do not underestimate the answers to problems that originate with us, and also do not overlook the number of times when we place opportunities, but also hurdles, obstacles, and difficulties in your way, so that you will progress, so that you will be encouraged when you overcome these, so that you will become experienced and ready for the future tasks that we may hand out to you.

“As ever, although we are freewill beings, our free will is dedicated to the doing our Mother’s work, and thereby doing the Creator Father’s work. And so, these opportunities and difficulties to be placed in your way do not originate with us, no, not as a rule. They are the orders from your Thought Adjusters. They are the carefully calculated circumstances that you must meet and overcome.

“These commands are given to us, one might say, by osmosis. They are directed at us, the daughters of the Creator of Mind, by the Thought Adjuster Offspring of the Creator of the Creator of Mind. Indeed, your Thought Adjusters can make appear in our minds any thought at all, as if these were our own thoughts, and indeed much as we, through your Midwayer friend Mathew, communicate with you here and now.

“We are the non-identical twins, you named Juliette, talking to you now, wishing one of you a safe journey, passing on the kindest, loving regards of Destiny Guardian Alverana, and assuring you that we love you all. Adieu.”

Receiver’s notes: The Thought Adjusters are Fragments of the Creator of All. They are God. As such they also inherit all attributes of the Third Source and Center (the Creator of Mind), allowing the Thought Adjusters to impact on the thoughts of the Destiny Guardians. My question was fully answered here.

Morning Light
Helen W
Busy Bee

Post by Helen W »

Sorry I missed keeping up with this thread.

Glorianna. I'm not really a Urantia Book'er... but if you look on the Urantia Book website (I believe there's a link to it somewhere here), you can search all you want in it online.. there's various sections about classes of beings in this universe.

But as for how I see it, the Father aspect is the unknownable, the pre-manifest, the ultimate white light I guess, undifferentiated source of spirit and matter. The Unknowable, and unknown.
The Spirit aspect (or Mother Aspect) is the undifferentiated source in matter... the body from which all manifestation is given birth... this would be Mother Nebadonia within many of the channeling in Inspired Messages, but I would see as the universal womb... the potential for birth of anything.... thus it is is Knowable, but as yet unknown.

The Son aspect is the creations that have been fully birthed into creation... the created, who is searching the unknown to find more of itself.. to become full self-realised. It is knowable, and known.

Within us as humans we contain all three aspects of this trinity. The Father aspect, the part of us we can never fully know, though we can be guided by it. The Spirit aspect which holds our potential, and the Son aspect through which we have direction of intent. And everything we do contains various mixes of these.

As a potential example...
We have flash of intuition that sparks a new idea for a project. That may come from the Father. Then we take it into quiet, allow the idea to roam around our mind and emotions for a while, and a potential form of how we achieve that start to take shape.... Mother/Spirit aspect. Then we make a decision as to what exactly it is we wish to create, and the stages that we will go through doing so (Son aspect). Then we hand it back to the Mother aspect to bring that project into birth, to explored the unknwon which is the actual DOING of the project, until it is created, birthed, unpon this physical plane..

I believe this is at the heart of the nature of gender, and of our own processed of learning, but of course I may be wrong!

Morning Light, as for your TA being feminine... to me the 'Father' is beyond gender. The Absolute Divine is neither masculine nor feminine... that divide only comes into being with the Knowable. Beyond all duality is unity. BUT, as humans that do exist within the knowable, we find it most easy to comprehend truth by relating it to what we already KNOW... hence we will internally assign gender to aspects such as the TA, or to guides where in truth that assignation may be meaningless. It may also be that we will relate to our TA in some ways as masculine, perhaps when we are looking to it for firm guidance as to the way forward, and as feminine at other times, perhaps when we are learning about more nurtuing perspectives. Neither is right or wrong in my book, just part of how we make sense of the world.

As for your Channeling, I cant tell from what is written whether it is your TA or an angel or even a guide/mid-wayer. Any of the three could give the information written there. What will tell you is your own feelings and intuitions. Your Divine Self is so absolutely all encompassing, it blows you away with its depth of energy and healing presence. Other classes can still be pretty head-exploding, or much less intense. Over time you learn to recognise which. Ask next time!

Yes, you are quite correct in your hypothesis. Its not unusual to get very specific advice as to what to do in certain circumstances etc, but usually these are not shared with the lists since they're really irrelevant to anyone else. Sometimes if they contain a greater truth embedded within personal info then it will be shared, but more often it will be held back, or snipped out and shared with the lists as 'part transmission only'.

Keep on talkin to Shastu and keep asking questions and your relationship with her will deepen, whether she is your own Divine Self, an angel, a mid-wayer, a teacher, and artisan or whatever else ... she certainly sounds like she's there for your benefit :)
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Hello Helen!
Thanks sooo much for taking the time to give me some feedback on this.

Your perspective on the masculine/feminine feels very good to me... I reserve the right to call The One.... Mother/Father/God Source of ALL that IS.... it feels balanced and warm to me a divine mum and dad... that's just me. I too share your belief that "Father" embodies ALL and the very definition of gender is a limiting concept in itself.

There can be little doubt that I need to spend more time with Shestu and Stillness in general. The longer I procrastinate.... the harder it becomes.... moving into stillness. I seem to go in cycles with it. Must get more disciplined.

Above all Thank You for confirming that Shestu is a guide of some sort and that guides do talk with us this way. That goes a long way in my desire to build a relationship of Love and Trust with her. It might have just been me but.... I have had many meditations where my heart becomes sooo full that I just rock and weep sooo beautiful. But with Shestu, she seemed far away and not particularly emotional yet deeply loving.... can't really articulate it :wink:

Much Love
Morning Light
Helen W
Busy Bee

Post by Helen W »

Dear MorningLight.

Something came to me last night. I think you're guide's name might be a pun. (certainly not unheard of...think of Ill be Frank)

Shestu = She's two.

Which would be a great way of describing your Destiny Angels, would it not ;)

...I may be off mark, but the thought made me smile
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Cool Helen,
Your Avatar says this is your 1144th post... I know it is subject to change but I'll take it as a wink and a nod in regards to Shestu.
Love
Morning Light