Ted Andrews Books About Spirit Guides

Discussions of spiritual books
The One
New Friend

Ted Andrews Books About Spirit Guides

Post by The One »

I just got this book from Ted Andrews ..

How To Meet & Work With Spirit Guides

Has anyone else read this book before an did it work. There is everything in the book from Understanding the Spiritual Realm, Perceiving the Unseen, Beginning Approaches to the Spirit Realm, Mediums and Channels, Techniques for Spirit Mediatorship, Meeting our Guardian Angels, Working with the Nature Spirits, Honoring Our Spirit Totems, Discarnates, Ghost and Hauntings, Important Precautions.

If anyone else has read please share or any thoughts about the topic would be helpfull. :wink:
we are spirits having a physical experience - not physical beings embarking on a spiritual experience
Pennysense
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Pennysense »

I think I have read this one, but not for sure. I will check tonight when I get home & get back with you. If its not that one, its one just like it. I will post tomorrow.

Pennysense
On my spiritual path...
The One
New Friend

Post by The One »

thanx Pennysense :D
we are spirits having a physical experience - not physical beings embarking on a spiritual experience
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

It's hard for Pennysense to remember whether or not she has read a particular book...this is because she is a bookaholic :drunken: :wink:.

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
Pennysense
Old Friend

Post by Pennysense »

Well you called that one right Daddy-O :lol: I also forgot that I borrowed this book to my neighbor who is not done with it, so I will have to wait on giving you an answer. I do know however, it is a book just like that, if not the same one. My neighbor asked if I could help her get intouch with her guides - well - uh - I still haven't met mine, exactly. Maybe if we try together we can help each other...

With Much Love,
Pennysense
On my spiritual path...
Pennysense
Old Friend

Post by Pennysense »

The book I have is by Andrew Webster.

Pennysense
On my spiritual path...