Astral dynamics by Robert bruce

Discussions of spiritual books
atsguy
Family

Astral dynamics by Robert bruce

Post by atsguy »

This book has been available for a while for free online. And it is hands down one of the best and simplest books for learning about oobe, and developing the energy body. Robert is a incredible author with a lifetime of experiences dealing with visiting the astral realms and the higher spirit realms. His work is ever increasing and although like anyone on the subject he does get bad rep online, his work truly speaks as an accomplished metaphysical teacher.

https://www.amazon.com/Astral-Dynamics- ... 1571746161

Read it for free here:

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cien ... namics.htm

Also there is one amazing experience he talks about, visiting his son who passed away at a young age in the spirit sphere or Summerland during s high level astral projection experience:

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cien ... mics32.htm

Spirit Level
My journeys and experiences here are either in the actual spirit world, or possibly in a region bordering it. Here, spirits appear to be waiting for their loved ones. This, I have been inspirationally led to believe, is the happy place of the gathering, where the reunion of souls takes place at life's end.

I have been to this level only a few rare, precious times. I always see the same basic structure and features, but the events change. The background is purest, brightest silver-white, much brighter than the Sun could ever be. Yet it is a supremely gentle light for all its incredible brightness, very soothing and healing. It seems to me to be the pure light of divine love. The ground is cream-colored, smooth and feels cool and solid underfoot, like polished textured marble.

In front of me is always a large amphitheater-like structure about the size of a football field, sunk into the creamy rock with gentle slopes on all sides, looking to be several feet deep. Behind is a natural incline, rising some twenty feet above the ground. This rises in the middle, spreading out to both sides and then gently sloping away at each side of the amphitheater. The light source comes from behind this rise.

I am usually standing about twenty paces or so from the edge of the amphitheater, facing across to the rise on the other side.

Usually about a hundred people are spread out over the amphitheater, often clustered in small groups, appearing just as they were in the physical world, but at their most magnificent. They all look younger and fitter, but are fully recognizable. They glow ecstatically with an inner light, ablaze with the brightest of love, happiness and joy imaginable. The atmosphere here is electric and vital but at the same time deeply spiritual and serious. On this level, you can actually feel the Divine Presence as a tangible and all-pervading force.

The natural level of communications here is high-level, telepathic metaphorical imaging, with an empathic, intuitive underlay. This is similar to high-quality clairvoyance, from the clairvoyant's side, but is much more powerful than anything I have ever experienced. Normal speech is superfluous. (The few words shown in this experience were not heard as normal speech.) Time stands utterly still and reality is surreal but stable, feeling more real than the physical dimension.

I have entered this dimension on only a few rare occasions, each time from the deepest of consciousness-raising meditation, during what I can liken only to a mystical out-of-body experience. Each time, I have experienced extreme crown and brow center activity. On these rare occasions, mystical energy has soared to seemingly impossible heights and consumed me, carrying my spirit along with it. At the climax of this deeply mystical experience, I have seen an incredible bright silver-white light structure. This is always a great distance ahead, at the very edge of my mind's-eye vision, and I can sense it moving closer.

Here is one example of my personal experience in this dimensional level. I have tried to write others, but, so far words have failed me... emotions being what they are.

The sacred "Aummmm" sound surrounds and permeates me and I hear a long, soft, musical note slowly rising in pitch, coming from deep within the light, tugging at my very soul. I have felt this pure high note deep within my heart, calling and drawing me to it. Filling my mind with this note and fixing my mind's eye upon the light, I feel it calling me to it. With every ounce of my strength and energy I hold on to this calling and relinquish my body and life, full of mystical joy. A massive surge of tingling effervescent energy floods through my spine as my body falls away and I soar away... into the light and beyond.

Momentary vertigo, a brief sensation of infinite speed through an exploding tunnel of silver-white light, and I am suddenly there. I stagger slightly, catching my balance as if I had tripped, as this wonderful place appears around me. My eyes fill with awe as I see, standing right in front of me, my firstborn son, Jeremy. He was almost eight years old when he left us. He waited politely, but threw himself into my arms like a cannon-ball the instant I looked at him, bubbling with laughter: "You did it, Daddy, you did it! I told them you'd come... I told them you could do it!"

He looked just as he had when I'd last seen him, sparkling full of life. He hadn't aged a day, although I knew he should have grown some since I last saw him. Jeremy was beaming with happiness and chattering nonstop, his brown eyes shining up into mine. I cuddled him up and my spirit wept with the joy of seeing him again. I felt the sting of quick heavy tears burning the back of my eyes and a huge sob started way down inside me.

Stifling this with an act of will, knowing my time here is short and not wanting to spoil it, I took Jeremy under my arm and quickly walked down into the amphitheater. A large crowd of people was waiting for us there. There were friends and family I had known and loved, plus many people I did not recognize. Everyone seemed very friendly and familiar, and I had the feeling I knew many of them ... from some-where or some-when. There were a great many tears of joy and lots of hugging and kissing all round.

One other person I dearly wanted to see was an old sweetheart of mine. She was, as usual, jumping higher and cheering louder than anyone else. She stepped out of the crowd and hugged me, her long honey-blonde hair a bright halo tor her impish face. As our eyes met, a mind's-eye vision of startling clarity exploded in my mind, superimposed over my sight. In the vision, she was wearing a spectacular bejeweled and tasseled cowgirl suit, with fancy hat and sparkling, oversized silver guns. She was firing the guns into the air, soundless bright flashes, while she danced an Irish jig and laughed. A lot passed between us in those few moments. Her nickname in real life had been Cowboy, but she was an Irish lass at heart, born and bred in Dublin Fair City ... as she was fond of saying.

I glanced at the rise backing the amphitheater. At the top of the ridge were several angels. They looked just as the master Michelangelo painted them. They were truly beautiful beings, but strangely cool, aloof, and serious. Some of them appeared to have what looked like large, folded wings at their backs; some had nothing. They had shoulder-length, curly pale-golden hair; alabaster skin; and wore full-length, flowing white robes. They were all blowing thin golden horns that looked to be several feet long. The pure high note that guided me here came from these magical horns.

Stepping clear of the crowd, I walked alone into the open, looking in awe at the angels and at the brilliant light flooding down from behind them. I waved at them, but they did not wave back. The beautiful note coming from the golden horns started fading then and the angels slowly lowered their horns as one. I spun around, trying to breathe everything in all at once and lock it into my brain forever. I stood still for a timeless moment, filled with awe-struck wonder by the enormity of it all.

The trumpets' note died away and the air shimmered around me in a timeless moment of profound silence. Rainbow light imploded in my mind's eye and, with a brief falling sensation, I found myself back in my physical body. I gasped and caught the arms of my chair, then wept as realization dawned on me that I was back in my body.

I have never wanted to come back from that beautiful place ... and words fail me utterly at this point.

The Summerland
There is one more level I have experienced but not yet entered, that I would like to share with you here. I call this the Summerland. Many may think of this as heaven, or one of the heavens (also called spirit worlds), but I cannot really say for sure. It does seem likely, though. The only sources I have ever heard for these descriptions, which are consistent with my experiences, have been elderly spiritualist mediums. The term Summerland is an early spiritualist term for the spirit world - seldom used today.

What I have seen and experienced of this level has always been through a rectangular doorway that appears above me. (Imagine a normal-sized door fixed to the ceiling with its door hanging open, the open part facing you, and you have the general idea.)

While meditating, a powerful atmosphere of love and tranquility pervades my room with a quality unlike any other. Kaleidoscopic colors explode ever so slowly inside my mind's eye. Awed and a little stunned at the power of this manifestation, I open my physical eyes as they are drawn to a rectangular doorway, flooding golden light into the room as its door falls slowly open. This light is not only tangible, but also very real, making normal sight possible even in a pitch-dark room.

Unmoving, I peer up through the doorway in amazement. Aptly named the Summerland, it looks and smells and sounds and feels like the most wonderful summer's day imaginable. My reeling senses tell me a spectacular wonderland is just on the other side of this heavenly doorway.

From all I can see, beyond the doorway is bursting with life, with trees and flowers and birds singing. I can see and hear some of these against a backdrop of blue skies dotted with fluffy white clouds. Flowers blossom slowly through at the edges, framing the doorway with beauty as they hang gracefully into the room. The smell of their perfume is indescribably intoxicating.

I feel the warmth of a summer day caressing my skin as golden light bathes my upturned face and hands. Tangible feelings of love and peace and bright-eyed happiness radiate through the doorway. Vivid smells permeate the air, layer on layer of intoxicating beauty: of earth, flowers, grass, hay, leaves, wood, trees, water, and fresh country air warmed by the Sun. I sense and hear gentle waterfalls and streams splashing nearby.

Sweet sounds of children playing and laughing, birds fluttering and fluting, and wind playfully gusting through the shady boughs of ancient treetops caress my ears. I ache to rise from the ordinariness of my life and be in this wondrous place, but want to prolong and not spoil what is happening. I wait... patiently.

This place feels very familiar, like some lovely place I once knew well, but have now sadly all but forgotten. All I have left are distant heartfelt images and feelings tickling the very edges of my memory, and a soul-deep longing to return.

These are like distant childhood memories of dreamy summer days spent traipsing along old adventurers' trails, and of long days spent in the company of beloved siblings and playmates in the faerie playgrounds of a once-enchanted forest.
”Most of all, because we have seen and lived so much of what was wrong, we know so much better what is right.”
http://1111angels.net/old_files/E_Archives/list268.htm

1) http://theimmortalpath.com
2) https://new-birth.net
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Astral dynamics by Robert bruce

Post by Sandy »

I am impressed Atsguy,
I just looked at the table of contents... It looks to be very thorough. And it is really great that a person can be taken to any chapter that peaks your interest with just one click. Thank you for this. I have it book marked and hope to get into it after I finish the several books I'm reading right now.

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
atsguy
Family

Post by atsguy »

Thanks Sandy, Robert is definitely an amazing author

I think one of his greatest contributions is the understanding of our beliefs

Catch basket concept

http://astralbob.com/the_catch_basket_concept.pdf
”Most of all, because we have seen and lived so much of what was wrong, we know so much better what is right.”
http://1111angels.net/old_files/E_Archives/list268.htm

1) http://theimmortalpath.com
2) https://new-birth.net
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Thanks for that Atsguy,
A very nice bit of writing. I like that "Catch Basket Concept ". :thumright:

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.