Your Evolving Soul: The Cosmic Spirituality of the Urantia Revelation — by Byron Belitsos

Discussions of spiritual books
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Your Evolving Soul: The Cosmic Spirituality of the Urantia Revelation — by Byron Belitsos

Post by Welles »

Some years ago I started paying attention to Byron’s descriptions of the Urantia Book by watching/listening to a dozen or so YouTube video presentations and interviews. During each I would gain little realizations that helped to solidify my sense of place in the universe. Not only does Byron make the UB accessible to those who are open to introduction but also his insights can provide the same sort of spiritual illuminations I’ve become familiar with from reading it many times.

In ‘Your Evolving Soui’ new readers will find an excellent introduction to the nature and structure of the human being and the universe in which we find ourselves. I’m rather amazed that he has managed to pack so much valuable information into such a relatively short book. It is dense with concepts but I hardly noticed because they are leavened with humor. We are treated to revelation but it is shared with marvelously relevant references to human endeavor. That has a tendency to clarify the Divine through the lens of our humanity.

Suffice it to say I’m a fan of Byron’s mind and teaching ability. The breadth of his scholarship is wonderful. His ability to integrate so many threads from both relatively Divine and human sources indicates to me that his subject matter is a living reality, not just a series of theoretical concepts. And then, on a more practical note, I enjoy his use of the language. It is rich enough to be fully nuanced without the pedantic flaunt found in most merely scholarly works. You could say… he’s got soul.

More information and purchase links here

Image Welles
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Your Evolving Soul: The Cosmic Spirituality of the Urantia Revelation — by Byron Belitsos

Post by Sandy »

Thanks Welles,
It sounds like a winner and a must have. :sunflower:
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Bill Merritt
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Your Evolving Soul: The Cosmic Spirituality of the Urantia Revelation — by Byron Belitsos

Post by Bill Merritt »

Thanks Welles!! Going to check out that book. Recommend it to my friends on face book. It sounds exactly like the kind of primer I've been trying myself to write.

Thanks again

Peace

Bill (wild bill?)
Wild Bill :bike: