Discussions of spiritual books
11erSteve
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Sherpa

Post by 11erSteve »

Hello everyone,
I'm 11erSteve and I wrote a book titles Sherpa. I am a true 11er and have been seeing 11 after the hour, everyday , for more than 4 years now.
I've been a member of 11phenomenon.com for a long time but have distanced myself because of their 650+ members...most remain silent on the subject and I've grown tired of contributing without any feedback. Not mad at them, just disappointed. There's no sense whipping a dead horse so I've moved on.
I have 100 "Sherpa" eBooks and I'll be happy to send you the code so you can read it for free. Sherpa is not a book about mountaineering, it's a book about my experiences in life including a chapter on being an 11er.
Any takers? Thanks Steve Casagranda
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Sherpa

Post by Geoff »

Hi Steve,

Well this site is also a great deal quieter than it was several years ago. But its great when an old friend drops back in, which has been happening rather lot lately.

I am a bit curious why your e-book needs a code to be free. Did you not create it? Why I ask is I create a lot of ebooks.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
11erSteve
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by 11erSteve »

Hello Geoff, and others,
To answer your question, as part of the publishing deal I got some printed copies and 100 eBooks. The EBook looks like a credit card and has a code, a number that you need to enter at Trafford publishing web site in order to download a copy of Sherpa. OK? Comprende amigo? Hope so, just trying to make friends here.
I know how people like to remain anonymous so if you don't want to contact me through email you can buy a copy through Amazon or Trafford publishing.
My name is Steve Casagranda and as you know the book is titled Sherpa. All of my royalties go to two different children's hospitals, one here in Portland Oregon and the other is St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital in Memphis Tennessee.
11erSteve
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Hi Steve,

Yeah I understand now, you did not create the ebook, and the publisher is offering a limited number free.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Steve,
My name is Steve Casagranda and as you know the book is titled Sherpa. All of my royalties go to two different children's hospitals, one here in Portland Oregon and the other is St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital in Memphis Tennessee.
What a wonderful thing to do!
I hope you sale many books!
I would love to read your book but I feel a little guilty as I am backed up with things I must read over the next few months. So it might be a little while before I would be able to get to it. I think the whole point of the free copies is to generate immediate interest in the book increasing sales so I am afraid I wouldn't be much help. But still, since you've posted in this forum the information will be here forever and I can help your charities later by purchasing it when the time is right.
with love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.