The Highlands of Heaven Volume 2 Life Beyond the Veil

Discussions of spiritual books
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

The Highlands of Heaven Volume 2 Life Beyond the Veil

Post by Geoff »

Highlands of Heaven Volume 2 of Life Beyond the Veil.

by Rev George Vale Owen

This is the second volume of a five volume set received in the period 1913 on, and first published in 1920. I value it because the spirits here acknowledge the existence of the Christ Spheres, which to my mind is probably the single most important fact one can learn about life after death. The second most important fact is how to become a Christ Spirit, but this series does not teach that.

This particular volume is recited by Zabdiel, a spirit residing in what we would call the Fifth Sphere, but which in this series is called the Tenth. Many topics are covered, and once again you get the feeling that you are a part of the action. He describes his own home, the inter-relation of the various spheres, creation of the species, the blindness of intellectual arrogance, many of the Temples and wonderful events of glorious thanksgiving, meeting his own guide for the first time, events at the Children's home, and his own ascension to a higher sphere. I offer a free pdf, and have a Kindle version at Amazon.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.