Confessions of a Rebel Angel - Timothy Wyllie

Discussions of spiritual books
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Confessions of a Rebel Angel - Timothy Wyllie

Post by happyrain »

In my efforts to better understand the midwayers I've stumbled across this very curious read ! The book opens up with a great sense of humor and interest as you learn about the narrator's Wyllie and his angelic friend or, "Watcher" Georgia. The humor part is how he has channeled Georgia in the past =P

It speaks of the intuition muscle and the lucifer rebellion. There's a lot to read and I've only just begun but so far this has been one of the few books that talks about midwayers to really captivate me

http://books.google.com/books?id=RlNnAw ... &q&f=false

Has anyone else out there read this ? I will try to update the thread as I read more.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
happyrain
Family

Re: Confessions of a Rebel Angel - Timothy Wyllie

Post by happyrain »

oh and i forgot to mention Georgia was on lucifers side during the rebellion. :bounce:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I haven't read this book, Eric, but now that you mention it I do recall it being spoken about on a Teaching Mission discussion site.

You might also enjoy another older but classic Timothy Whyllie book. It is called "Dolphins Extraterrestrials Angels".

He also co-authored a book, "Ask your Angels" that sort of spear-headed me on my spiritual journey.
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
Very interesting,... still trying to process what I read. It's like gaining a perspective of someone who sees the world and humanity from the opposite side of reality that I do. If we were simply having a conversation I would present my side and they their's. Most likely I wouldn't really hear their side because of being entrenched in my own beliefs of what is right and what wrong. I found this book intriguing enough to allow their perspective to be aired. The book only presented five chapters which was disappointing.

Thanks,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Danielalderfer
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Danielalderfer »

About my reading Timothy Wylie's books, :(dolphins and e t's, return of the rebel Angels, confessions Otra, revolt Otra,rebel angels in exile, and now I just got: wisdom of the watchers, 2 days ago. Also enjoyed very much, ask your angels, and: the inside story of the process church,

Hi every one, newbie here, only second post, over joyed by my being drawn to the 1111 group, found out about the 1111 group from the teaching mission which am also very excited about, George is my much admired brother, read his three books, and now going carefully through from his desk archives, loved every word, resonate strongly, will start my acashic construct training as soon my cd comes,

no 1111 prompts ever untill yesterday 7/2/15 when at 4:44 am, I awoke to see the clock by the bed. So appreciative of such a personal touch, anxious to be used to help out in some healing way or what ever.

All of Timothy's books, in my experience are rock solid in scholarship, integrity, & carefull rendition. They to me are very helpful as my reading thoroughly of the Urantia book (the most important & earth shaking book in the world) is only coroberated in every way by Timothy's books. Georgia's account is so open and warm hearted and courageously self revealing that she has made me her dedicated friend for ever. Her telling of a seraphims life of dedication and service over such Long periods, Is so inspiring . (Equaled by by trillions like her) I am crying!

Any way, the expansion of our understanding of our life in service to the father/family that we have begun, by Timothy's service, is absolutely invaluable, I wrote Timothy and told him how I feel, and he responded in a few days with a personal acknowledgement. Please if you can,,,, see what I mean, by looking at their work ! The latest book is terrific as Georgia goes to 5 more of the planets who went with lucifer just to check them out and to compare them with earth. Wow is that eye opening. One in even sorrier condition then earth is heart rending. Georgia's story of experiencing the fandor's 1st hand and the dedication of the whales and dolphins to we mortals is very touching. Not to mention her being there when Adam and Eve were conversing with the top two loyal servents who had prepared the garden reporting what was said in great detail.....Daniel
lilaslight
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by lilaslight »

Ask Your Angels Book by Timothy Whyllie I was given somehow by my sister who is basically a non-believer. I read it and absorbed it but thought it "was a little out there". Some years later, had a profound spiritual awakening and read it again. Wow.

Have the Dolphins, Aliens book as weel. Thinking it is time to re-read it too.

Lila's Light
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Lila's Light,
I can identify with "Ask Your Angels" as it was the very first book of this nature I ever read and it blew me away. The meditations, especially the first ones designed to help you connect with your angel, are awesome and very, very helpful in developing a good inner platform for meditation. I bought the 'Ask Your Angel' cassette tape (yep, tells you how long ago this was) and co-author Alma Daniels was leading the meditations. She has a wonderful skilled voice for such things, almost as good as George. ( LOL I wouldn't be prejudice would I? :mrgreen: )
Maybe it is time I too re read this book. :D Thanks for bringing it up.

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
atsguy
Family

Post by atsguy »

I totally didn’t see this post, and basically posted the same book.

Sometimes the search function on this forum doesn’t help :oops:
”Most of all, because we have seen and lived so much of what was wrong, we know so much better what is right.”
http://1111angels.net/old_files/E_Archives/list268.htm

1) http://theimmortalpath.com
2) https://new-birth.net
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thanks for bringing this back to my attention. :hithere
atsguy
Family

Post by atsguy »

I was listening to this interview:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sVPJJceURaU

At 47:00 he begins to talk about Jesus and his bestowals, and something very interesting:

At one point he says that each local universe has a sort of theme or quality that that universe examines. And he says that our local universe is mercy and forgiveness. And in order to experience that u have to have something to forgive. And he says that there is a possibility that the Lucifer rebellion was orchestrated to facilitate this growth.

He basically says that Lucifer was doing a job he didn’t know he was doing.

He agrees that things changed in the 80s. So I mean what do you guys make of this.
”Most of all, because we have seen and lived so much of what was wrong, we know so much better what is right.”
http://1111angels.net/old_files/E_Archives/list268.htm

1) http://theimmortalpath.com
2) https://new-birth.net
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

I think its off the mark, but takes things we do know to be true.

Mercy and Forgiveness is always present, at every level of the Universe adjudications. In the 1980's the Correcting Time started. Right after the Lucifer adjudication completed.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

on the subject of forgiveness,
mahatma gandhi speculates it is mans ability to forgive that allows for the continuation of the species.