Harmony of the Universe

Discussions of spiritual books
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Harmony of the Universe

Post by Geoff »

Sub titled: The science behind healing, prayer and spiritual growth.

by Andrew Gazewski (Author), Paul Kieniewicz (Editor)

I truly wonder how many who read this book will really understand the significance of what is found here. It completely astounds me that a Catholic priest, and a priest held in very high regard by his peers, would teach in this manner. Of course he still held to orthodoxy, even as he stumbled onto the Truths that I believe Jesus taught. Because what you find here in Chapter 6 on Meditation is EXACTLY that which has been communicated across the veil, and by no less than the Master himself. Perhaps those who dismiss communication between realms as being possible will accept that which a simple Catholic priest suggests? In reading this book I truly wished I could have an afternoon to chat with Andrew and share my perceptions and bounce off his. But make no mistake, if you put into practise what is suggested on prayer and meditation in this book, you will not be the same person ten years from now, such is the power of the Divine Energy that will act upon your soul, and you will be well down the path of achieving rebirth by spirit.

I do not subscribe to all of the theories that Andrew puts forward, but there certainly are a great many that I accept entirely, as they were known to me, in some cases by personal experience. But overall this book is extremely insightful, and valuable.

Its available here.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Harmony of the Universe

Post by Sandy »

Hi Geoff,
You want to know something interesting? Just this week while I was potting around on Amazon looking for something...that book popped up as a suggestion for a book that I might like to buy and read. I'm afraid I didn't pay much attention to it as my mind was elsewhere.
But it seems I might need to read this one. :)
hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Cute.

Actually Amazon is very clever in its suggestions, I have found.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Sometimes they (Amazon) seems to read my mind. LOL Or maybe they are listening and watching me via my internet camera. :shock: No doubt "somebody" is. ;) ..and that "Somebody" seems to know just what I need to spiritually progress my poor tired backside.
hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.