Anthony Borgia and Monsignor Robert Benson

Discussions of spiritual books
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Anthony Borgia and Monsignor Robert Benson

Post by Geoff » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:35 am

Anthony Borgia channeled Monsignor Robert Hugh Benson and together they produced some six books in the 1940s and 1950s. The copyright on these prevented most of them being re-published in the USA, yet the current owner of the copyright, (inherited) who I could only contact indirectly, would not take up my offer of a free ebook to upload at Amazon. So I asked a very good friend to see if Anthony Borgia and the Monsignor minded if I broke the copyright. They thought I was overly cautious, but were very pleased with the effort I made to create lovely ebooks. So, now I offer these free, in Amazon and epub format, off my web site. On this link page you will also find a book called More Alive Than Ever......Always Karen by Jeanne Walker and she also consented.

Free ebooks

The Borgia series are amazing, but bear in mind that there is a lot of repetition. Four of the books have almost no "religious" stuff, as that was kept for the earlier books "Facts" and "More Light". I will add the other titles here so Google can find them. "Heaven and Earth", which I believe is actually precisely the same as the very first book they published called "ABC of Life". Then there are "Here and Hereafter", "Life in the World Unseen" and "More about Life in the World Unseen".

I now believe there is another book whose title I do not know. I would love it if someone could tell me, but it apparently has a schematic diagram of the relationship of the Spirit Spheres to Earth.

hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.
~ said Jesus through Glenda Green in "Love without End" ~

Geoff
Site Admin

Re: Anthony Borgia and Monsignor Robert Benson

Post by Geoff » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:39 pm

Yesterday I received in the mail a first edition copy of FACTS, which was the only copy available for sale in the world, and it was in - drum roll - MALENY, QLD. Anyway, this reveals yet another two books written by Anthony Borgia that I had not previously known about, and again I managed to buy one of them, but the other no luck so far. But that takes the number of books (unique books) to eight that I know of. I have created a page for Anthony Borgia, because although he was such a gifted medium, and achieved amazing literary success, there is no web page that does him justice. Even mine is a bit short, but sadly in none of his books does he tell us anything about himself.

See Anthony Borgia.

hugs
Geoff

Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy » Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:31 am

Thanks Geoff,
I enjoyed seeing photos of both Anthony Borgia and Monsignor Robert Hugh Benson on your web page. I was actually introduced to these books while house sitting for you and pursuing the wonderful books in your library. :mrgreen: Well done securing that rare book. :D
hugs,
Sandy
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.

~ Chief Seattle ~

Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff » Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:53 am

Yeah I have gone a bit mad the last two weeks. I think I have 8 or 10 rare books in the mail now. LOL. But my library has been very useful, as in the last 18 months I gave a friend who is a bishop a crash course in "our stuff". He is pretty up to speed now.

hugs
Geoff

Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy » Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:01 am

Yeah I have gone a bit mad the last two weeks. I think I have 8 or 10 rare books in the mail now. LOL.
That's wonderful! I'd be standing at the door everyday waiting for the post man/lady! :bana:
Well done!
Love,
sandy
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.

~ Chief Seattle ~