Discussions of spiritual books
mark444
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

A Tale of Two SynchroniCities

Post by mark444 »

Hello,

My name is Mark and I just found your board. I was drawn to it because of a page I found on 11:11. As I have learned that few people are aware of this fact, I would like to mention before introducing my book, that the Mayan Long Count calendar turned over at exactly 11:11 am universal time on December 21, 2012. I have wondered if so many people are being directed to see 11:11 partly because of that...

My book is largely a focused study of synchronicity on life's larger stages. I refer to these group-level syncs as 'macrosyncs' or 'macronicity'. I only just completed the book which can be found via this link, where I presented one case study from my book in a blog post entitled MMX: The World Cup – Easter Island Eclipse. http://wp.me/p4GrVl-4. As I show clearly, what happened in South Africa in 2010 is an event that we can expect to see in a world ruled by chance about once every 40 MILLION years. What makes this event especially interesting, in my opinion, is the 'self-referencing' information that is embedded in the same event. These sorts of associations lend the appearance of 'intelligence' to the attending pattern.

If you like what you see, please consider checking out the free sample chapter and forward. I present similar information in relation to 9/11, the recent Papal succession, what is widely regarded as the biggest sport story in American history, the deaths of three Founding Father Presidents, and other information. the Foreword, by Dr. Lewis Graham, features a very compelling personal testimonial relating to 9/11.

Thanks for hosting this site,

Mark Grant
A Tale of Two Synchronicities
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: A Tale of Two SynchroniCities

Post by Sandy »

HI Mark and welcome to the message board!
Thank you for sharing your book with us.
However, I tried to click on the link you provided and it appears to be broken.

The following URL may help give you some of the basics in regard to the 11:11 prompt. People have been receiving it for decades but many more we have been told in the millions, since 1984.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

I hope you can fix the link because I would like to investigate your work a little further. :D
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Hi welcome mark, i tried to open it too, didnt work for me either..

Sounds interesting though, intrigued about the s.africa story thingy.. : )

Peace

xxx
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
mark444
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by mark444 »

A Warm hello from Canada

Let's try that again...

http://wp.me/p4GrVl-4c

Mark
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Yep got it that time, Mark! Thank you!
:sunny:
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.