Discussions of spiritual books
reluctantmesiah
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Laws of the spirit world

Post by reluctantmesiah »

hello All :hithere

I have recently come across the book: The Laws of The Spirit World by Khorshed Bhavnagri and it is an amazing book. It talks about the Spirit Planes: the place that all of us go after death. How each plane works etc., How our actions on earth determines the plane we go to.

Love

Raj
In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love.

- Mother Teresa
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Laws of the spirit world

Post by Sandy »

Hi Raj,
Gosh, it is good to see you on the board again! Thanks for this book recommendation. I will look into it. :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
reluctantmesiah
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Laws of the spirit world

Post by reluctantmesiah »

Hey Sandy :hithere

This book helped me in getting many answers. It is written by a mother who lost two sons both in their 30s. The sons approached their mother from the Spirit world - first through different mediums and then through automatic writing. They wanted to tell the world what the Spirit world is like and why we are on earth. The purpose to is to make everyone aware that to be on earth is their choice. The choices they make on earth will determine their after life - the spiritual plane they will go after their death. They explain what each plane is like. What choices you make in life determines where you go. They both were in the 6th plane and then went to the 7th plane during the course of dictating the book. With our positive feelings, good deeds and karmas we can not only move this earth to light.

Love

Raj
In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love.

- Mother Teresa