Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Lytske The Guiding Light Within

Post by Welles »

The Guiding Light Within — Wayshower to Spirituality – A Daily Devotional
by Lytske
©11:11 Publishers Pty Limited, 2009

I am exceedingly grateful for The Guiding Light Within. The book is composed of 365 brief messages from the author’s Thought Adjustor. The wonder of the work is that the recipient is so disciplined in Stillness that the human element becomes transparent and the voice of Divinity shines through each transmission. In fact the quality of the messages is so pure that I used them as a spiritual tuning fork during my early morning meditations.

It seemed as though these messages had been written specifically for me. They have helped me to strengthen and clarify the connection to my own Splinter of God in just three short months. I believe they are such a perfect reflection of the Divine Fragment in another person that anyone developing their own inner relationship would feel the same. I’ll be reading it again starting tomorrow morning.

There are wonderful tidbits through out that provide bursts of illumination but perhaps the most valuable aspect of the messages is the often-stated reminder that you are beloved by God. I had a hard time with that at the beginning for I didn’t completely feel that Love although I embraced the concept. I’ve changed during the months I’ve been working with The Guiding Light Within for encouragement and direction. I’m now more able to feel Loved by God than ever before and am able thereby to feel Love for others more clearly as well.

It is obvious that I found this text exactly when it would do me the most good. I would read several of the messages in the very early morning and several more in the evening just before going to sleep. In each reading session there would be a time that I felt ‘saturated’ and drifted naturally into my own meditations, wafted on the magic carpet ride of Lytske’s messages. However I think that the intent of the book is expressed in the sub-title, - A Daily Devotional. One message a day would feel as if you were taking a spiritual nutritional supplement.

So here are a few passages that I found illumination:

Thoughts held in mind, produce after their kind. It follows that negative thoughts attract negative vibrations; positive thoughts attract positive vibrations. As a man or woman thinketh, he or she becomes.

You give Me your personality to function with, so I can help you mold your character according to the divine blueprint I brought with Me, as I am prepersonal, and you give Me the gift of sharing your personality with you.

The heart, being in truth and fact the mental brain of the body, tolerates no hardness of heart. It is the most flexible organ, properly doing the job for which it was designed. This it can do, only when unconditional love reigns in the heart.

True listening skills are extremely rare. Humans usually already formulate an answer in their mind while still listening to the seaker, so they lose more than half of what is being said — the intent expressed between the words, for therein lies the true conversational meaning.

The closer you cling to Me, the healthier you will be, because a well-balanced and stable spiritual inner life provides benefits beyond measure to your mental state and your physical cells and atoms, and as well it changes the DNA structure.

Expect big things to happen, and you shall have those big happenings. Expect small things to happen, and you shall have small happenings. According to your faith it shall be done unto your. Pray rightly for the good things in God’s Kingdom, and earthly matters will be taken care of in surprising ways.

A Kindle edition that can be read on any computing platform via the Kindle.app is available on Amazon.com.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0080E ... s_prod_img

Welles
Sandy
Staff

Re: Lytske The Guiding Light Within

Post by Sandy »

You have inspired me to dig out my copy of the Guiding Light Within and begin all over again. Thank you for that! It's exciting... sort of like settling down with an old friend...and maybe I am...my own "Splinter." :happy
hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi there Welles,
Mostly it is after midnight before I get to the board.
Not today.
I enjoyed what you had to say. :) Right on!
Wouldn't mind using your words to let people know about The Guiding Light Within.
God bless...
George.
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

George wrote:Wouldn't mind using your words to let people know about The Guiding Light Within..

Hi George. If my words can help in any way please use them. I added a very brief review on Amazon too. This morning I dove into Lytske's 'Pool of Silence' starting at the beginning once more. The Guiding Light Within has been and is an important step ladder in my personal spiritual ascent. Let's see ... That means there's only infinity minus a step ladder to go. :D

Welles

Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

Well this cracks me up. Today's 11:11 Progress Group Message (11-12-2013) is from Teacher: The Beloved One given to Lytske. It includes a pitch for "The Guiding Light Within". This may be a first! :lol:

http://www.1111angels.net/index.php/mes ... m-of-light

Welles
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

I do find that really amusing actually Welles, thanks for pointing that out!

Y'know, I've always really liked the transmissions from Lytske. I don't know what it is. I mean, I really enjoy all the emails I get from the list, but I guess maybe there have been a lot of times that the ones from Lytske really resonated or related to me the most.

I would not mind reading 'The Guiding Light Within' myself.

Love
Lucky
:happy
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
KurtSchluter
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 71983
Please type in these numbers:91294: 43625

Post by KurtSchluter »

This book is part of my daily reading before going to sleep. I read a Paper from TUB and then a few pages from the Guiding light Within as the frosting on the cake! Sweet dreams and lessons are the result.
Peace
Welles
Family

Post by Welles »

KurtSchluter wrote:This book is part of my daily reading before going to sleep. I read a Paper from TUB and then a few pages from the Guiding light Within as the frosting on the cake! Sweet dreams and lessons are the result.
Peace

That's a solid strategy!

Welles
overmind

Post by overmind »

I wanted to mention that a second book (similar in structure) will be coming out after the editing process is complete. The title of it though is not final, so I cannot say what it will be called.