Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Hmm spiritual books eh?

Post by CrouchingTiger »

stones
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0

Post by stones »

I have read this book, it is filled with alot of wisdom :)
To Love God, Listen for God in the Moment.
CrouchingTiger
New Friend

Post by CrouchingTiger »

I'm in the process of reading it. Lots of characters I don't know, and the poetry is a bit hard to understand too. Good book nevertheless.

Are you Chinese btw?
stones
Busy Bee

Post by stones »

I'm actually American with ancestry from the Fresian islands -- I think
that is how you spell it :)
CrouchingTiger
New Friend

Post by CrouchingTiger »

Cool that's the first time I heard of this place (it's in Germany right?). Looks like it has very nice scenery
stones
Busy Bee

Post by stones »

Actually, I believe these islands are somewhat North above the
English Channel... Also, I'm not sure if they still go by the same name
these days. This information came from some geneology material that
my family has. I guess I need to do some more research on the subject

:)
CrouchingTiger
New Friend

Post by CrouchingTiger »

Oops, sorry, I was looking up the Friesian islands. Which is in Germany.

Wish I had a magic carpet to travel around the world. There's just too many sights to see and life is just way too short for all of it!
Strong Wolf
New Friend

Post by Strong Wolf »

CrouchingTiger wrote:Wish I had a magic carpet to travel around the world. There's just too many sights to see and life is just way too short for all of it!
Hmm, good point. Often i find myself staring up at the night sky, wishing for a set of wings. And it seems like every time i wish for them, i see a shooting star.
stones
Busy Bee

Post by stones »

I saw a massive shooting star last night as I was driving in my car. I wasn't even looking at the sky since I was driving but it was soo bright and that I couldn't miss it and then my eyes turned to my clock and it was 11:11 pm :shock:

God bless
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

An 11:11 Progress List subscriber wrote:

I laid down in a deck chair in the back of my garden, and I just cried and cried and couldn't stop. Finally I spoke to Michael. "Please get me out of here!" And at that very moment I saw a huge shooting star, and I knew I would be OK.

Yes! When will we finally learn that what we do unto another, we do unto ourselves? This world needs to urgently change! It is changing, and we are a part of this change.

God bless...
George.
Last edited by George on Sat Aug 27, 2005 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi there Stones,

The Friesian Islands are mostly part of the Netherlands, only some belong to Germany, so there you are -- distantly related to my long-time friend, The Beaver. :)
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
stones
Busy Bee

Post by stones »

:D
Judy11
Old Friend

Post by Judy11 »

Hi Stones, allow me to make myself know to you as a Friesian famke (girl) born and bred in the heart of Friesland. Spoke the language before I spoke Dutch. It might interest you, that the Friesian Language is fundamental to it English. It is as old as Latin and lacks the modern words. Shame to tell, the language is slowly disappearing. It used to have it's own folklore, customs, music etc . In the distant past, Friesland comprised of what is now East Friesland in Germany, all along the coast of the Netherlands, (I believe that our Bro George came from an area called west Friesland). It extended into France in the provence of Brittany where the Celtic seasalt comes from.
How about that little piece of old Geography eh?

With loving thoughts to all from
the beaver
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Pure Vikings :viking: :viking: :viking: hah!
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
stones
Busy Bee

Post by stones »

Wow, I have some brother and sister vikings onboard with me here.
My brother and I often kid each other about our odd behaviour at times and blame it on our viking blood :D

And my father is actually kind of proud to say that he has viking blood in him. He also has shared with me that his grandfather or my great grandfather used to prefer speaking in Dutch.

I guess I will share what little I know about my ancestry:

My ancestors on my father's side of the family came to America, not exactly sure when but it was very long before my time and from what I understand is that my family group from the Friesian islands took on Friesian for their last name. Then somebody put a typo in some records which had something like Friestian. Then eventually evolved into Freestone, which is my last name now. I once tried to read a book on my ancestry that explained all this stuff but it was very hard to follow and I gave up not even 1/3 of the way through it.

You guys have just peaked my interest in taking another crack at the book.

God bless
Judy11
Old Friend

Post by Judy11 »

Hi Stones,

It might interest you that the Mormon Church in Utah has supposedly the greatest collection of geanelogy (Not sure of spelling this expensive word) You can do research there if you know whow to work the computers there and have the time.

Good luck

the beaver
stones
Busy Bee

Post by stones »

Dear Beaver, I actually live only a few blocks away from one of the Mormon geneology library buildings. My great Aunt, before she passed away, was known as one the greatest contributions to geneology within our family... she made this her complete life ambition.

Just a quick story about my aunt:

She had gotten very far in finding geneology for my family but then had reached a road block and was unable to find helpful information to move forward in her efforts. She had exhausted all her posibilities and finally decided to pray continously until she received what she needed. Within days she heard the doorbell ring but when she answered it there was nobody insight but a box had been left at her door step. This box had nothing on it to indicate where it came from. When she opened it, she discovered that the contents had all necessary details that she needed to complete her efforts. To this day nobody knows who had mysteriously rang my aunt's doorbell and left the box.

Well, I do believe I know who was up to this great mystery... as a matter of fact, as I was pondering my ancestry -- thanks to you beaver -- I got a clear picture of the Midwayers faithfully dropping off the suprise at my aunt's door and then I knew that they have been around and working with members of my family for some time now.

In fact, I will say these guys are family.

This topic has raised my awareness about alot of things.

God bless
Judy11
Old Friend

Post by Judy11 »

Well Stones, If this is not one of the most wonderful stories and confirmation about our beloved Midwayer friends, I don't know what is.

I am sure that many stories will 'come out of the woodwork' so to speak, when people's memories get jogged on a board like this.

They give us inspiration too, I believe. There are too many 'coincidences' for it not to be true. They love to play too, and are happy when we are happy.

Thanks for passing this story on.

Cheers,
the beaver
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Stones,

That is a great story.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Stones writes:
Well, I do believe I know who was up to this great mystery... as a matter of fact, as I was pondering my ancestry -- thanks to you beaver -- I got a clear picture of the Midwayers faithfully dropping off the suprise at my aunt's door and then I knew that they have been around and working with members of my family for some time now.
Back in 1995, early one morning, a box of personal items, WITH MY NAME ON IT, was dropped off at a new address. Apart from two other people that had also just woken up, not a soul knew where I was in that distant town. The three of us had moved into the premises that previous afternoon, quite late, and held a discussion until about midnight.

Midwayers? You bet!
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
stones
Busy Bee

Post by stones »

Amazing!!! :shock:
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Back on the 18th of December 1987 whilst I was self-employed as a company receiver (troubleshooter) in a near-bankrupt multi-million-dollar concern, I was mugged, badly injured, but I did manage to get out of the place. Last thing I heard was the screen door slam. I have no memory of the trip home... nothing.

The next thing I remember was my being on my private road of some 1200 yards, about 120 yards away from the homestead on our farm, which was about 20 miles away from my place of employ, but.... I was in the passenger seat!

I had to get out, and to the surprise of my family present on the veranda of the homestead, get into the driver's seat, and drive the last near-enough 120 yards.

The Midwayers could not be there to save me from that mugging. It happened much TOO fast, but they did drive me home.

God bless...
George.
Judy11
Old Friend

Post by Judy11 »

Dear Bro George,
You are just such an amazing man, and your books make for the most fascinating reading. That one man can have all those adventures, borders almost on the unbelievable.
I can hardly wait when you come out with your next book in the series about your adventures with the 11:11.
The Midwayers must have known something when they picked you as their 'mortal rookie'. To me, it is mind boggling.
Although looking back, they might have been busy in my life too.

When I was about four years old, I remember standing in a huge rainstorm with thundering and lightning and felt completely protected, and still love walking in the rain.

No wonder, I call myself the beaver
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Beaver and all,

Some friends in the year 2000 looked at the total of experiences and called it a "Celestial Conspiracy." Yup! I relate to that.

In 1972 or 1973 Bzutu simply mentioned that "I came to learn many things very fast."

But from my viewpoint I'm convinced that I would not have emotionally survived those decades but for the Midwayers temporarily "burying" the happenings shortly after they happened, for me to go on quite refreshed for the next "thing" or disaster, but to start writing in 1992, and have it all popped back into mind. :idea:

If they can prompt us with ideas, they can temporarily block experiences also. Easy for them.
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

my mum asked me what i want for christmas, and i gave her a list of books in order of preference (the urantia book, 30 years among the dead, the book of mediums etc) to order online.

she looked at it, stared at me and said "wouldn't you rather have perfume?"

i said "hmm.. NO"

:D