J. Allen Boone - "Kinship With All Life"

Discussions of spiritual books
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: J. Allen Boone - "Kinship With All Life"

Post by Welles »

I just read a great quote on attention... asking for guidance is always accompanied by a renewed focus of attention in the area requested.

"Attention is like a spotlight — whatever it shines on becomes brighter in the mind." — Paul Gilbert

Welles
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Welles wrote:
It's a conspiracy! :geek:
:lol: I believe it!!!

Especially since this also touches on something yesterday...
I just read a great quote on attention... asking for guidance is always accompanied by a renewed focus of attention in the area requested.

"Attention is like a spotlight — whatever it shines on becomes brighter in the mind." — Paul Gilbert
Yep, Welles, you are full of rich wisdom and inspiration... and you seem to deliver it at just the right time for me. :mrgreen:
Thank you again from the heart!
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi all,

http://www.dailygood.org/story/878/jane ... ia-popova/
I read this article and watched the short video of Jane Goodall from NOVA’s series The Secret Life of Scientists and Engineers that I would like to share with you this morning. It spoke of an empathy for other animals that brings us closer to our highest human potentiality:

I found a refreshing similarity of thought and experience with those of J Allen Boone in his book, "A Kinship With All Life" http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=21874

Hope you enjoy it.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.