Opening to Channel (channeled - haha) by Sanaya Roman

Discussions of spiritual books
Artisanlady
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Opening to Channel (channeled - haha) by Sanaya Roman

Post by Artisanlady »

This is a series by Sanaya Roman and her guide "Orin". A fantastic group of books, I highly recommend reading them all!
JohnR

Re: Opening to Channel (channeled - haha) by Sanaya Roman

Post by JohnR »

I started reading this book, then came across this topic and I gotta put in my 2 cents worth. I agree with Artisanlady. For anyone wishing to learn to channel, this book appears to be the one that will get you there.

Why would anyone want to learn to channel? Here is a quote from page 1 of chapter 1:
"With channeling you can access all the ideas, knowledge and wisdom that is and ever will be known". :)
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Opening to Channel (channeled - haha) by Sanaya Roman

Post by Geoff »

JohnR wrote:Why would anyone want to learn to channel? Here is a quote from page 1 of chapter 1:
"With channeling you can access all the ideas, knowledge and wisdom that is and ever will be known". :)
That is true, but deserves a caveat. It depends on WHO you channel, and who you channel starts out as having a heck of a lot to do with WHO YOU ARE, because it is the Law of Attraction that brings discarnates to you. So, sadly, you can attract low level beings, although you should be able to figure that out quickly. The worst case scenario, is that you attract discarnates who simply support what YOU believe, and that happens all the time.

Of course if you learn to hear your TA, then you are "home and hosed" And that is what the Guiding Light is all about.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.