Urantia Jesus Papers

Discussions of spiritual books
murlin99
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Urantia Jesus Papers

Post by murlin99 »

I moved forward to the Jesus papers this morning and I have to say I am nothing short of impressed. What I have read so far in the Jesus papers is what I have believed all along and makes so much more sense than what we i have heard preached to me my whole life. Jesus having a normal birth and a generally normal life is what I have always believed and to read it right there in print was so fulfilling to me. Growing up having to go to church with family I bounced between Southern Baptist and Pentecostal. I would listen to what they had to say, as I like to hear everyone's opinion but generally they way they preached it 1+1 did not equal 2 in my mind. My wife and I talk about religion among many other topics and what The Urantia Book says makes more sense to both of us than anything else we have studied. I have read parts of the Christian Bible, though not all of it but enough to know. Earlier today I was quoting parts of the Jesus Papers to her and she was also very interested. I will no doubt finish the whole book to expand my enlightenment and spirituality. I am sure I will have more updates as I move forward.

Peace and Happiness,
Bryan
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Urantia Jesus Papers

Post by Sandy »

I too enjoy reading the Urantia papers. My spirit seems to soar as I read and the feeling stays with me long afterwards as I walk the walk of life. Inspiration comes in many forms. I believe my sister feels this same wonder as she walks with the Divine in nature. Beauty too can be a powerful stimulus to recognizing the voice of the Infinite however it comes to us. :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Urantia Jesus Papers

Post by Geoff »

Dear Bryan,

Yes it is a comfort to read some simple common sense. The same information has been received in other quarters too. In fact right now I am creating an e-book of some stuff we got from Judas. The real story of Jesus is quite impressive enough without the serious rubbish that was added to try and further impress people.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.