Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

In the Service of 11:11

Post by Geoff »

“In the Service of 11:11”
A Celestial / Mortal Alliance
is an 11:11 Document by George Mathieu Barnard

This publication follows The Search for 11:11.

Buy second edition copy from BookMasters here: In the Service of 11:11

Buy second edition copy from Amazon here: In the Service of 11:11

Buy first edition copy (limited print run) from us here: In the Service of 11:11

Three sample chapters are placed here: Sample In the Service

Your purchase of this second book about the 1,1111 Secondary Midwayers and their Celestial Friends will assist the
11:11 Progress Group in its many endeavors.

"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
abdhi
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by abdhi »

Hi Guys!

I finished reading In the Service of 11:11. I enjoyed it very much and am eagerly anticipating George Mathieu Barnard's next book!

I especially enjoyed the poem, "Evolution's Aspiration" on page 133. In particular:

"But his rich rewards remain without value, until they are shared with all, and slake the thirst of evolution's true aspiration."

George, thank you for sharing your experiences! Thank you very much!

With love...Wendy
sidevision
New Friend

Post by sidevision »

:hithere I definantly want to get that book and the entire series when they are available.
But I was wondering WHIST If I sent my book , The search for 11:11 back to you George with a addressed and postage paid return envelope would you please autograph it for me. :lol: And can you autograph future copies that I order? Pleaaaaasssssssseeeeeeee. I have never known a writer much less really get to chat with you online :D .I feel priveledged. :loves Sheree
I pray that you will have many blessings in your lifetime. Sheree
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

I agree Sheree, haha!
I am still reading this book (gonna relax with it next week). Then send it on to my sister, who sends it on to her friends. (They would buy it George, but they're so skint all the time).
bigsick
New Friend

Post by bigsick »

is there any way to get George's books still? I prefer reading in print rather then on the computer.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Hi new friend,

George's books can still be ordered off that link. I am an old fuddy, and I suppose that your screen name does not really feel attractive to me. That is what we used to say if you had seriously too much to drink, and you had a technicolour yawn. Does it have that meaning still?

take care,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
ruthnfla
Old Friend

Post by ruthnfla »

I have to tell you! My granddaughter saw the book on the front seat of my car when I picked her up from school the other day and she got excited! She says she sees 11:11 all the time and asked me about it, what it means! Guess I never thought a child of 10 would be drawn!
DJKENZ
Family

Re:

Post by DJKENZ »

The feeling's mutual!
He sent me a hadnwritted signature with my copy.
I was honored!
I even decided to keep the packaging as a memory!

Thanks George!
-k-

sidevision wrote: :hithere I definantly want to get that book and the entire series when they are available.
But I was wondering WHIST If I sent my book , The search for 11:11 back to you George with a addressed and postage paid return envelope would you please autograph it for me. :lol: And can you autograph future copies that I order? Pleaaaaasssssssseeeeeeee. I have never known a writer much less really get to chat with you online :D .I feel priveledged. :loves Sheree
-------------------------------------
"Every person is a birth-less, timeless, immortal, invisible, indescribable AWARENESS
that decided to take birth & become a time-bound, mortal, visible, describable CONSCIOUSNESS." -DJKenz
theocles
Family

Re: In the Service of 11:11

Post by theocles »

George,

I also finished this book today. That was fun. I have come to like your style of writing. Some of the things you write just crack me up!

One of the most notable for me was in Chapter 10 - Jennifer Sutton:

"Perhaps there are sayings in the Halfway Realm, Barnard suggested cynically. Like: 'Any discussion of over ten words is not worth having.' Or: 'If you can avoid it, do not talk to humans.' But of course, there's always: 'Although I hate your jokes, we can still be friends.'"

Now I just rolled on that! haha! That actually made me feel good! I may just have to make that my tag line, and I've never cared to have one!

Also, let me say, how much I enjoy your peoms. I have always like to write personal peoms, and enjoy poetry, and yours are ineffable; without rhyming, they are filled with love and simply beautiful. Some of your writing, in the bold prints at the beginning of chapters, is so articulate and reflective of truth.

I begin your third book tomorrow, and perhaps you write more about it, but I'm curious to know, does Bzutu always look the same to you? I know you said he looks American Indian, but is he always clad with like a loin-cloth skin or something? Has his appearance changed over the time you've known him? I seem to recall, you said they no longer carry weapons. So what does he lean on now?

A very good, entertaining read. It's enhancing my knowledge of the Halfway Realm.. any Teachers left for another unworthy vertebrate?

Just wanted you to know how much I enjoyed this second Book!

Paul
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: In the Service of 11:11

Post by George »

To All,

It has taken a while, but George’s second book, “In the Service of 11:11” is finally available in bookshops in North America and Europe.

Together with “The Search for 11:11” it can be found on:

AMAZON.COM
BARNES & NOBLE
INGRAM BOOK COMPANY
BAKER & TAYLOR BOOKS
as well as
GAZELLE BOOK SERVICES (and their many outlets) in the UK

God bless...
George.