The Quiet Shepherd . . . Interfaith Kabbalah Unplugged

Discussions of spiritual books
Michael r a
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

The Quiet Shepherd . . . Interfaith Kabbalah Unplugged

Post by Michael r a »

Ever wonder how the Archangel Michael views the world? I'm excited to present the newly published pdf ebook and songs entitled The Quiet Shepherd: Dancing in the Footsteps of the Lord. Written from the perspective of the Archangel Michael, The Quiet Shepherd is perhaps best described as contemporary interfaith Kabbalah unplugged, and uses contemporary short stories, parables and a variety of other literary art forms and song to entice people to celebrate the heritage of their ancestors, rejoice in the heritage of others and dance in the footsteps of the Lord. For a limited time, you can obtain The Quiet Shepherd at 25% off the $5.99 retail price, using the coupon code when prompted at checkout: UNITY. For more information about how The Quiet Shepherd came to exist, please continue reading below -- or to obtain your copy of The Quiet Shepherd, please go to http://www.one-god.us , click Add to Cart under the picture of the book's cover, then click Checkout, then fill out the "Buyer Information", enter the coupon code UNITY where indicated in the Authorization and Total section, press Apply Coupon Code, and make sure the discount applied before finalizing checkout by pressing Proceed to Download.

May you dance forever in the footsteps of the Lord.

Sincerely,

Michael

A note from the creator of The Quiet Shepherd:

I grew up middle-class, Jewish, had a Bar Mitzvah and, like many Jews, promptly lost my way spiritually. I honed my reason with a philosophy degree. I sharpened my writing skills as a Harvard Law School honors grad, and then sharpened them further over decades as a lawyer. After wandering the spiritual wilderness, I considered myself agnostic – a “cultural” Jew.

I wanted to believe in God but lacked faith. I never prayed. When a born again Christian friend struggled with divorce, I resolved to pray on her behalf and to tell her I did so – not because I thought God would intervene. I didn’t. But because I knew my friend would take comfort from knowing I had prayed for her.
I tried to pray to God as she knew Him – Jesus – but couldn’t. My cultural upbringing remained too strong. So I prayed to the God of Abraham directly and told my friend. Expecting chastisement, I received only gratitude. I prayed for her two more times, without mentioning it to her (though I am not sure why even to this day).
Then one night, while listening to music, quite unexpectedly I began to experience God. The music spoke to my soul as if God Himself were speaking to me through it. How can I explain? It was if my early adult life experiences were brick-like defenses against God, which created a wall, one brick at a time, over decades. Yet with each new brick, God raised His Voice just a bit, so He would remain accessible to me if I chose. Somehow, self-less prayer created a crack in the wall of my defenses, which God’s Voice shattered. The experience left me weeping and trembling and pleading for Him to turn the Volume down. “Please God,” I begged, “if You would just whisper, I will hear.”

Then He whispered. I soon I hungered to read God’s Word and devoured whatever He put in my path. God led me to questions and answers I could never have imagined. I burned with the need to write The Quiet Shepherd: Dancing in the Footsteps of the Lord.

Written from the perspective of the Archangel Michael, The Quiet Shepherd is contemporary interfaith Kabbalah unplugged. So what can you learn from The Quiet Shepherd? Among other things:
• A definitive answer to the question: why did God prevent Moses from entering the Promised Land? The answer is so evident, once revealed, and the revelation is so important now, at this time, that it may just renew your faith in God’s ability to hide answers in plain sight for Millennia . . . until needed most;
• The lost twelve letter Name of God, including a proof text for the pronunciation of the tetragrammaton (YHVH), as well as pronunciation of the tetragrammaton in Michael’s Psalm 1 (an original included psalm/song);
• A unique perspective on angelology, the Archangel Michael’s, including a description of the Fall of Satan from Michael’sWord ;
• A better understanding of God, including a unique description of how God parents His Children;
• The meaning of Creation and our role in God’s Plan;
• A road-map for inter-faith co-operation; and
• Religion/Meta-religion.

For quite some time now, perhaps forever, the burning need to write has subsided. I miss the closeness to God that I felt during that time. But I am pleased to share its result with you.

The Quiet Shepherd: Dancing in the Footsteps of the Lord may help you rediscover your faith, just as it daily renews mine. Looking back, I can see God’s Hand guiding my life experiences, unseen, so that I could one day create The Quiet Shepherd . . . and I am awed. I am also humbled because I am completely unworthy of such an honor, and know that I could not have created The Quiet Shepherd without divine guidance. I pray that The Quiet Shepherd helps people connect with the Lord, renews their ancestral faith and helps them better appreciate the faiths of others who worship the God of Abraham.

The Quiet Shepherd: Dancing in the Footsteps of the Lord is a short but powerful e-book presented in PDF format with five original psalms, reverently sung, with acoustic guitar accompaniment and presented in MPEG-4 Audio format. What would you pay for a chance to better connect with the Lord or renew your faith? For a limited time, The Quiet Shepherd can be purchased at a 25% discount off the $5.99 retail price, using the coupon code when prompted at checkout: UNITY. After entering UNITY as the coupon code, be sure to press “Apply Coupon Code” and verify that the discount applied before completing checkout. For more information or to purchase The Quiet Shepherd, please go to http://www.one-god.us .
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: The Quiet Shepherd . . . Interfaith Kabbalah Unplugged

Post by Geoff »

Dear Michael,

Welcome. Although this post can be construed as commercial, I have allowed it to stand. I have also moved it to a more appropriate forum.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.