The Science of Getting Rich

Discussions of spiritual books
angel91124
Family

The Science of Getting Rich

Post by angel91124 »

I am reading the book called "The Science of Getting Rich" by Wallace Wittles. What a fantastic book. I love it and I would recommend this book to everyone!!
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: The Science of Getting Rich

Post by Geoff »

Is this a spiritual book, or just a book about accumulating lots of money?

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
angel91124
Family

Post by angel91124 »

Actually it is the book that Rhonda Byrne's read before writing the SECRET. It is so amazing. Not just for getting rich, but for all things in your life. If this post is under the wrong category, please move it to where you think it should be.
Ang
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Ang »

I've just ordered this book from Amazon. It got great reviews on there. :sunflower:
angel91124
Family

Post by angel91124 »

Ang,
you will love this book. it is so awesome.
:bana:
Ang
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Ang »

Thanks for the tip off Angel. Can't wait for it to arrive - just in time for the New Year! yeah!!!!!! x :hithere
JohnR

Post by JohnR »

I just finished reading this book, and I feel the need to plug it. Totally worth the 95 cents I paid for the Kindle edition at Amazon, and written over a hundred years ago! Wattles' ideas pertaining to wealth are different from anything I have ever come across before. He insists that we all need to be wealthy and this can be accomplished in a Certain Way that helps others to advance as well. His philosophy is 100% altruistic, and his methods could be applied to many things, not just the acquisition of wealth. Jesus is quoted numerous times. A very interesting book, and well worth reading.To answer Geoff, yes it is definitely a spiritual book, but you can't just read one chapter and decide, you have to read it all before it all comes together!
angel91124
Family

Post by angel91124 »

I just received the CD's for Rhonda Brynes "The Power" another amazing book or as I bought CD. This is truly something you must read if you like the Science of Getting Rich. It is phenomenal!!
angel91124
Family

Re: The Science of Getting Rich-THE POWER

Post by angel91124 »

I am now listening to the Power by Rhonda Byrnes CD, it is awesome, so much more detail. I love it. It is changing my life.