The Impersonal Life

Discussions of spiritual books
clarity
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

The Impersonal Life

Post by clarity »

This book is written as if it were God speaking to you through the words on the page. It states to meditate on the phrase "be still!. . . and know . . . I AM . . . GOD."

The book states that we, as we know ourselves, do not exist . . . and only exist as an active expression of God. And when we let go of all that we think we are, are we able to truly do God's will and to serve Him.

If you're interested in reading it it's online in pdf format here . . . http://www.stillnessspeaks.com/sitehtml ... allife.pdf
LolaandLight
Family

Re: The Impersonal Life

Post by LolaandLight »

It is sooo wild that you posted this today. I swear that this morning I kept hearing "Lola is dead. She died a long time ago. Remember this." Then, I see your post tonight. I swear I was going to PM George and ask him what the heck this could possibly mean. Then, thinking he would think that I had lost my mind and advise me to see a shrink (no offense George), I decided not to ask and figured it would become clear in time. I have got to go read the document. I am not so sure that the document relates to this. But, I shall see. Thank you!
Lola
clarity
Family

Re: The Impersonal Life

Post by clarity »

wow . . . that's a heavy message Lola! I hope the meaning comes to you . . . whether it be from that book or another source. I'm curious to know your thoughts on the book, because for me it feels true however parts of it don't fit with other things that feel true to me.