Discussions of spiritual books
LOUISE
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

A LETTER TO GOD

Post by LOUISE »

Morning all :hithere

Yesterday I was told about a book called "Conversations with God" which was about a man who had written a letter to God, telling him of his frustrations etc and how he was shocked when God replied back to his letter. I am definitely going to be ordering this book. However, yesterday afternoon I decided to write my own letter to God.

I was just wondering if anyone has ever wrote a letter of their own to God and if so, did you ever get a response to your letter?
Love, light and blessings

Lou
x
MichelleP

Re: A LETTER TO GOD

Post by MichelleP »

I have never written one but I think it is a fabulous idea. Once it is written just keep your eyes out for the signs to help guide you.

Love,
Michelle
Bluebelle235
Family

Post by Bluebelle235 »

Louise - that is a wonderful idea, and you will get answers. They may not all come at once, but you will get them. I think this is a wonderful start to your healing and moving forward with your life. Expect positive changes in your life, and you will see them. Much love to you.
~ We did not come here to fear the future, we came here to shape it ~ Barack Obama
~ Blessings ~
Joy >i<
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

good morning Louise,

it was that book that gave me the courage enough to start talking to creator myself. i said...hmmm...if he can do it ...so can i , :D :D

when i was young..i would write to him....and i would get response shortly after i put pen to paper.

let us know how it goes.... :D

((((Hugs))))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
LOUISE
Family

Post by LOUISE »

Hi all,

Thanks for your replies.

I went to buy it today but they only had the third book, so i'm going to order the first one off Play.com as I really do want to read them in order.

Hope you are all having a good day.

MY 22's are still here ~ virtually EVERY HOUR at the moment (for the last two days, lol)

Have a great day all.

xx
Love, light and blessings

Lou
x
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Louise, it's a great book. Before I began my spiritual journey, I used to "pray" with the words from childhood prayers. Now, I, myself have conversations with God. I always thank, sometimes argue, and sometimes laugh. If I told anyone else about this they would think I've lost it! Good luck!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

LOUISE wrote:Morning all :hithere

Yesterday I was told about a book called "Conversations with God" which was about a man who had written a letter to God, telling him of his frustrations etc and how he was shocked when God replied back to his letter. I am definitely going to be ordering this book. However, yesterday afternoon I decided to write my own letter to God.

I was just wondering if anyone has ever wrote a letter of their own to God and if so, did you ever get a response to your letter?
Dear Louise,

Actually I only liked half that first book, and I do not recommend it. I have never bought any of the rest. While the entity he channeled called itself "god" IMHO it is not, and is no where that level of advancement. The very best such book I ever read, is our very own The Guiding Light. And yes, on this site we try to teach folks to hear that voice.

Has NDW anything useful to say? Well I guess since so many like his books, he must have.

We have another thread on this book here: http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=6916
love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
ruthnfla
Old Friend

Post by ruthnfla »

Hello all,
Yes, I write letters to God all the time, and yes, he does write back! It's like when you're on vacation, and you write letters home to family because you miss them and want them to know all about your trip and what's going on in your life so far away from home. I have done this for sometime now. I have to be in that quiet place where I can hear his response, which is usually at the park or somewhere in nature, or during evening prayer. The first time it happened, I was shocked when He answered! lol My friend laughed at me and said, "well, you were writing to Him weren't you"? "Who did you expect to answer?" I had always thought of God as someone or something "out there, somewhere", not here with me at all times. It is a life changing experience to receive a letter from God. Now, I actually feel I have a "relationship" with Him, as my best friend and Father. I write to Jesus and the angels too. I share a few letters with friends, but most are personal and all kept in my letter box. They are very precious to me, more so than any jewelry or money. I keep my letters in a fire proof safe to protect them. I go back at times and re-read them, and wow, it's like the first time reading them again. You should all try it, write home to your Father. Tell him how much you miss him and love him. You won't be disappointed. Love and hugs to you all. Ruth
With every prayer, I wish you Love!
CutieKenge
Family

Post by CutieKenge »

Louise, I also think that is a great idea!
I agree with Michelle & Joy - you may not get all your answers right away, but you will get answers! Just have to keep your eyes open - maybe even write down any signs or clues you get in a notebook - that way you can keep track and look back on it later.

Look forward to hearing more! :sunflower:

Love,
Kendra
A wise man once said, "Today, let's try to be grateful for the small things..."
And at that moment, all was okay.
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

luvinlife wrote:Louise, it's a great book. Before I began my spiritual journey, I used to "pray" with the words from childhood prayers. Now, I, myself have conversations with God. I always thank, sometimes argue, and sometimes laugh. If I told anyone else about this they would think I've lost it! Good luck!

Love, Clare
Clare!! i think you've lost it! :lol: just kiding, of course :P

Ask and it is Given.....every time....without fail.... believe that.
:mrgreen:
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."