God, Science and the Cosmic Jigsaw by Jonathan Kingsley

Discussions of spiritual books
Pennysense
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

God, Science and the Cosmic Jigsaw by Jonathan Kingsley

Post by Pennysense »

This book has opened a new awareness in my mind, something that I've always known has existed, but perhaps put into a place far behind, and only touching the surface every now and then. To have a better understanding is to have obtained true knowledge, and what better source: God. I've always felt the presence of God, but not knowing exactly where to look or how to acquire him, and all I needed was to look inside myself. Funny! How simple this is, really, but how dreadfully hard it can be in this day and age...

I've felt God so much in me at times and I am the type of person who actually talks to God in my mind, telling him of my worries and troubles, but also never forgetting to thank him for everything that I have. I never knew that I was really having communication with him. Thank you for reminding me of this, and that God is my Father, and he will continue to guide me. Your book has been a true inspiration. Amazing! It brought my faith to a higher understanding of what's expected of me and what I can expect from God.

This is a good book to read with an open mind, it started me off on my journey of understanding, and I have not stopped since. This is the review I left on the review board for the author.

Pennysense
On my spiritual path...