The Last Enemy by Jack Bentley

Discussions of spiritual books
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

The Last Enemy by Jack Bentley

Post by Geoff »

This is another really really great book. Of course it arrived in response to a question I have had, as is so often the case. This is a self published book, and truly deserves better proofing, but nevertheless its a wonderful story, and added TWO bits to my jigsaw of Truth. Published by Trafford ISBN 1-41205342-0

I plan on contacting Jack, when I finally get my computer working again. He is searching for the answer to bypassing death, which many of us know from the Urantia Book is fusion, and is within the realm of us to achieve. Even The Guiding Light Within might answer his question. Not that he is far off, because he has learnt that we can draw in loving energy from Father. What he also has learnt, and I did not know, but makes complete sense, is that while Father's Love nourishes the soul, we can also draw in energy from Gaia to nourish the body. He is attempting to avoid eating, and I hope to hear how he is going with that, as I suspect its another thing we can do, and certainly will limit the toxins we get from food these days.

His explanation and drawing of the vortexes that make up the chakra system is just so beautiful that its astounding.

Hi book is full of simply astounding miracles that have happened. He certainly gives George a go for some of the most amazing things that have happened.

Finally this book is his journey from fundamentalist Baptist minister, to a light worker, and for that alone its amazing. He is one individual that did not believe it was the devil talking to him, and he has received many teachings direct from spirit that are so clear. I suspect some of his teachings are from his Indwelling Spirit. His healing is wonderful too, and he gives very good explanations of touch healing, that I suspect I can learn from too. I have only done remote healing, other than ten days ago in Hawaii, when we all got together to heal one of our own, and I thought the heavens would fall from the amount of healing energy present.

Book at Amazon

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
GREGORIOUS
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by GREGORIOUS »

Dear Geoff,
Thank You for the insight on this author and what seems to be a very enlightening book.
I have placed an order from Amazon and me thinks this will be a book that will be hard to put down.
Again, many thanks on the recommendation.
Love To You,
+Greg+
~~~There Is Only One True Path To Life~~~
~The Road That Leads To All, Leads To One~
oxoxoxo Help SomeBody Today oxoxoxo
xoxox Share A Smile With SomeOne oxox
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Hi Geoff,

Thanks for the review. Sounds like a very interesting book.

Is this the same book that you mentioned on a different thread in regards to Chakras, or is that a completely different book? Thanks.

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Daddy-O,

Yup its the same.

love,
Geoff
ruthnfla
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by ruthnfla »

After reading this book I had to get in touch with the author! He was very happy to know his book was received with such joy. He is writing another book and plans to have it out very soon and I will let you all know when I get it! I have bought several copies and shared it with my friends. It has so much good info! I have read it a couple of times now because for some reason, I missed some things the first time around, or at least it seems I catch something else the second and third time around. I do that when I find a really good book, read it several times, and I always find something new each time.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Ruth,

I also contacted Jack to see how he was going with his approach to zero food. He said he had gone 30 days without food, and then life got too busy, and I suppose he was not meditating enough, so he had to eat again. But he is planning on getting into the zero food routine again soon.

Janet and I are in Paris, and will be going to Brussles Thursday. (Ruth is the person who gave me this book in Hawaii, out the blue, as I was interested in meta-humans who can indeed live without food, or alternatively manifest their own food.

love,
Geoff.
gjambor
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: The Last Enemy by Jack Bentley

Post by gjambor »

Just finished. Yes this is a great book. One of the main things I need to learn is how to get excited about things. Emotion is lacking in the things I do. Jack explained well the concept of creating your own reality. Accept the thing you want to create with "Emotion". Jesus talked about this. You need to know you already possess what you are praying for.
Geoff, can you share what truth you were looking for? I also agree with what He said about people who need healing. They need to want to be healed on all levels. I'm looking forward to his next book even though I need to re-read this one.
God Bless You All,
George
“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”
Mahatma Gandhi
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

gjambor wrote: Geoff, can you share what truth you were looking for?
Dear George,

Not sure which of my posts you got that off, which would have helped me understand the question. I was initially looking for info on what I call "meta-humans". Guys that do things we consider can't be done. But they can be.
love,
Geoff
gjambor
Old Friend

Post by gjambor »

Hi Geoff, you answered my question. It came from the first post in this thread from you:
"This is another really really great book. Of course it arrived in response to a question I have had, as is so often the case"
How about Mr. Bentley's version of reincarnation where we are simultaneously living many lives because time /space is an illusion ? I find it very difficult to grasp. I know your position on the subject, what do you think of his ?
Take care and thanks for responding,
George
“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”
Mahatma Gandhi
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

gjambor wrote:Hi Geoff, you answered my question. It came from the first post in this thread from you:
"This is another really really great book. Of course it arrived in response to a question I have had, as is so often the case"
How about Mr. Bentley's version of reincarnation where we are simultaneously living many lives because time /space is an illusion ? I find it very difficult to grasp. I know your position on the subject, what do you think of his ?
Take care and thanks for responding,
George
Hi George,

Well I have never seen any point to that notion, and could not see how or why one would then "merge" all those personalities. In his latest book he returns to that concept and expands it a bit where he has the notion that one person is the "owner" of the world and the rest are supporting players. Of course he is the "owner" of this experience, and we are supporting him. Unusual, but I can't see that it escapes from Andrea's comment that its all false. Of course I am not sure George actually asked Andrea about simultaneous lives, but I am sure she has heard the notion, as that was Seth's approach.

love,
Geoff
gjambor
Old Friend

Post by gjambor »

Hi Geoff, I agree with you and now have gone back to some of the references you mentioned.
I think my ability to recognize truths is still in work. Sometimes when I recognize a truth from a certain source , I expect all the other info to be in the same category. I must remember we are human and fallible. Thanks for your help.
God Bless,
George
Mahatma Gandhi