George's first book

Discussions of spiritual books
john
Old Friend

George's first book

Post by john »

As a member of this board for a while now, I amazingly only read -the search for 11:11- this week, finisched it within a couple of days, just what I needed at slightly confusing times, beautifull writen! And the humour, the best tension releive there is, I might apply more humour in my work and life too.

Well better orden the other 'one's' to, can't wait!

Love,
John
Judy
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

George's first book

Post by Judy »

Hi John,
Your post is over two months old and I am just now getting to it. I am a bit slow at plowing through the posts.
Yes, the humor is wonderful and I too felt a release from the daily tensions in which I live. Each one of George and Bzutu's books have done that for me, and I give thanks for that.

You said:

"I might apply more humor in my work and life too."

Yes, we do need to do that. As a child I had a sense of humor, but I lost it somewhere along the way and had to find it again as an adult. Humor is very healing and a good thing to cultivate.
You will enjoy the other books written by George and Bzutu as well.
Love...Judy....M..
If the faith of the Most High has entered your heart, then shall you abide free from fear throughout all the days of your life. (The Urantia Book, p. 1443, par. 5)
john
Old Friend

Post by john »

By now I finisched the second one to, Loved it!; Making much more Joke's by now to, very productive, a great 'ice breaker' Can't wait to read 'The Anathomy of the Halfway realm"!

I love the Typography* and editing of the books to.

Thank you so much George!!!!!

*Typography (Etymology: typos—type, graphos—written) is the art and techniques of arranging type, type design, and modifying type glyphs.