Life and Teachings of the Masters of the Far East.

Discussions of spiritual books
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Life and Teachings of the Masters of the Far East.

Post by Geoff »

If you read a series of three volumes, based on research by 11 guys over nearly 3 years in India in 1896 on, you will find there are, or were, a group of folks who could defy almost every known "law" of physics. In fact this is what they could do:

1) Biolocate, i.e. move the whole body somewhere else, and bring it back, or anywhere else.

2) Leave a body somewhere in "suspended animation" and go somewhere else with "another" physical body.

3) Materialise out of absolutely nothing, anything they need. Includes food, clothing and housing.

4) Walk on water.

5) Walk through fire.

6) Heal pretty much any condition

7) Had bodies that were very much younger than their age.

8 ) Lived hundreds of years

9) Could project images of the past onto a wall, complete with sound. What we might call unlimited free to air on a plasma screen. But over 100 years ago.

10) Interacted with dead guys who turn up in the physical.

11) Communicate by thought with others of their type over unlimited distance

12) Read our minds

13) Create out of nothing, a small statuette (materialise the clay for it, and mold it by hand) Then breathe life into it, so it moves around at its own will. Then remove the life from it.

14) Alter the weather in a small location.

15) Utilise Universe Energy for heating a room or house

16) Cause water to ice spontaneously

The books are called "Life and Teachings of the Masters of the Far East" and Baird T Spalding was one of the 11, and he wrote the books. There are six volumes in total, but the last three are really on the sayings or talks given by Spalding. While also good, these seemed to me to lack something, and the talks he recorded originally have far more depth to them, in my opinion. These books are either going to be rejected by you as complete nonsense, or you will awaken to the potential of every human. There are of course other books that have similar witnessed events. One would be the books by Murdo MacDonald-Bayne, and the other by Yogananda.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
atsguy
Family

Post by atsguy »

Awesome, i love those type of books. It really is amazing how vast the human potential can be, still sometimes you have to look past the false stuff to find truth. I think that can only come from a persons own intuition, or untill you are actually shown this type of stuff or learn to do it.

There is a similar book i read called

Faces in the Smoke: An Eyewitness Experience of Voodoo, Shamanism, Psychic Healing, and Other Amazing Human Powers
by Douchan Gersi

It is about a documentary film maker who went around the world in search of people with amazing abilities. And some of the things you mentioned in the first post Geoff, he did say that he encounter.

I remember in the book he gave an account of his trip to Haiti. There he found a society of people called the "Flying men of Haiti'. They didn't actually fly but bio located. He goes into detail on how they actually did this, and was shown by one of the leaders of the society. Apparently what the Haitians did was that they were shown how to biolocate/fly from an early age. They would learn to astral travel willingly at anytime...i will just post the quote!

I was really interested in one chapter of the book. Chapter 7 talked about Gersi's expereince in haiti were he met the leader of the sociey of Flying Men. The leader of the society was Pierre Louis, who later in the chapter told Gersi that his father had tought him to be able to fly/biolocate when he was a child. Pierre Louis later explains the basic principle of flying...atleast in their context

pg 180-181
"Members of the flying men are able to bilocate themselves: that is, while the subject remains earthbound, his astral body can be seen by others whereever he sends it

In order to be able to fly- that is, to dematerialize in one place and rematerialize somewhere else- a believer must reach a state of trance and wait to be possessed by ErzulieYeux-Rouges (Erzulie-Red-Eyes), a female loa worshiped as the goddess of love and sex"
I have often wondered if this spirit or loa that posses the people is actually a midwayer or something like that? I think they are midwayers...

There is more to it in the book, but i will give you a section that i found to be very interesting...

Oh and by the way Pierre Louis, took the name of saint-germain to be his own because he heard about his legend and really was fond of the guy...but he is not really saint germain, he just took his name.

anyway:

page 182, chapter 7
"I often asked Saint-Germain to show me how he goes through a wall-to demonstrate the demateralizatoin and remateralization process. He always refused, saying that doing this outside of contect of a religious ritual was against the rules of the flying men. One night, however, we were drinking rum (or rather he was: i was just pretending to drink in hopes of getting him to perform in front of me) and talking in my hotel room in Gonaive, a small seaside town bordering the Artibonite region. Intoxicated with rum and exasperated by my pushing him to prove his abilities. "dont you trust me?" he screamed at one point. "you think we are tricking you?"

"No, no, no, my freind" I replyed gently, trying to calm him. " I just want to see you do it for me as a favor!" Silently he continued to drink for another hour.

"Okay!" he said all of a sudden, getting up, his face coverd with sweat, "okay , what do you want to see?"

I aksed to see him go through the wall of my hotel room and to perform an astral voyage, such as flying to the room i had in my friend jeans house in Port-au-Prince, about a hundred miles away. He said nothing, But when i asked if i could film the scene, He replyied, "what for? It will not show up in your movie, just like all the other times!" And he laughed.

I set up the camera anyway, and said i was ready. He was looking at me with his sweaty face- wasnt sure it was due to a state of trance or to alcohol and heat- and turned toward the wall and walked right to it. As he was about to smash himself against the wall, with my very own eyes i saw saint-German walk through the wall of my hotel room. Or it be exact, he literally disappeard- he dematerialized himself- before smashing himself against the wall. As this happend, my body was coverd with chills and i felt my hair being pulled up. I also felt a kind of heat coming from where saint-german had disappeard. Irushed from the room and found his waiting in front of the wall he had gone through. When we came back into the room, i discoverd that the batteries for my movie equiptment were dead, including extras i had in my room. When i asked Saint-Germanin if he knew anything about this , he offerd no explanation. "it happens even to the batteries of our flashlights when we keep them tooo close to uys, he said"

I may have been hallucinating , but something did discharge my cameras batterias and all the other batteries i had in the room. THe only thing the camera recorded was saint-german as he was looking at me before starting to walk toward the wall. THen nothing.

Afterwords i asked saint germain to go and pick up sometihng. Anything he could find, from my room at jeans house in port-au-prince and ,before coming back, to enter jeans room and say hello to him.

Why" he asked, suyrprised " i dont understand you, if i can walk throuhg a wall, i can go to port-au-prince without problems. Its the same principle whether i decide to go through the wall or i decide to go to por-au-prince or elsewhere"

He was right . Walking through walls and astral voyages should be based on the sa,e [rincilbe: sending the astral body to the final destination. As the astral body materalizez itself and becomes the bixible body, the visible body demateralizes itself and becomes the astral body, which can be called back to the visible body, and vice versa if the astral voyager wants to come back to where he started."

anyway i am not going to quote anymore from the book...to long to type, but in the end saint germain goes to the house in port-au-prince, which was liek a hundred miles away. He finds a journal and brings it back, that is he teleports back...realy amazing
”Most of all, because we have seen and lived so much of what was wrong, we know so much better what is right.”
http://1111angels.net/old_files/E_Archives/list268.htm

1) http://theimmortalpath.com
2) https://new-birth.net
Judy
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Judy »

Hi Geoff and atsguy,

I have read all six of Baird T. Spalding's "Life and Teachings of the Masters of the Far East" and enjoyed them very much. I do agree with you Geoff that the first three books captured my full attention, where as although I enjoyed the last three, I was a little disappointed at the time because they seemed to lack something that the first three had.

atsguy,

You said:

There is a similar book i read called-
Faces in the Smoke:
An Eyewitness Experience of Voodoo, Shamanism, Psychic Healing, and Other Amazing Human Powers
by Douchan Gersi

Although a book of interest, to me it is not at all similar to the to the "Life and Teachings of the Masters of the Far East" but that is just the way I see it. These posts were made months ago and you may have already read Spaldings books and probably understand what I mean.
Love....Judy....M..

If the faith of the Most High has entered your heart, then shall you abide free from fear throughout all the days of your life. (The Urantia Book, p. 1443, par. 5)
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

these listed qualities....sound to me like the yoga sutras.... :D

(((Hugs)))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Yoga Sutras: Patanjali :D

Hugs,
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Maria L
Family

Post by Maria L »

Hi all :hithere

Thank you Geoff, I will definitely check out this book.

And thank you Ann, for mentioning Patanjali.

For anyone interested in learning more about this ancient text,
Swami Jnaneshvara Bharati shares his Interpretive Translation of the
Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, for free, here:

http://www.swamij.com/downloads.htm

I really enjoyed reading it myself. Swami Jnaneshvara, or Swami J, as
he calls himself, is a skilled educator, and his philosophical approach
makes the reading experience fun. You really feel you can follow him to
higher grounds...

much love and endless blessings to all,
Maria
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Thanks Maria! :love

Love, Pet xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

:D (((((Maria))))) :D
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
atsguy
Family

Re:

Post by atsguy »

Judy wrote:Hi Geoff and atsguy,

Although a book of interest, to me it is not at all similar to the to the "Life and Teachings of the Masters of the Far East" but that is just the way I see it. These posts were made months ago and you may have already read Spaldings books and probably understand what I mean.
Love....Judy....M..

I was at the library the other day, and the book crossed my mind. I was lucky enough to find that they actually did have it on the shelves, i started reading them and just could not stop! I am amazed by some of the teachings in the book. Honestly i feel that i found the book at the appropriate time considering i took the time to study the urantia book and celestial posts on this site, i now understand some things that i didnt know before and this is drastically different from the other book i mentioned.

The books place an extreme importance on the fact that we all have divinity inside ourselves (i.e Thought Adjusters). As we get more attuned these abilities become a regular part of our reality, and we become a vessel for the expression of divine love.

Everyone should read these book. My desire to connect with my thought adjuster has never been higher. One of the things that also seem to be very important is to develop the attention and concentration abilities of the mind.
”Most of all, because we have seen and lived so much of what was wrong, we know so much better what is right.”
http://1111angels.net/old_files/E_Archives/list268.htm

1) http://theimmortalpath.com
2) https://new-birth.net
Judy
Old Friend

Re: Life and Teachings of the Masters of the Far East.

Post by Judy »

Hey atsguy,
I am glad that you got to read Mr. Spaldings books. I loved them. Yes, we do seem to run into the books that we need and will help us at the right time in the right moment don't we. I too am a Urantia book reader and have read it since around 1994-95 I think. It really opens our understanding on all levels, at least it has for me. Speaking only for myself I can say that if I had not been a Urantia book reader I would not have received as much blessing and understanding from Mr. Spaldings books.
Love...Judy...M.
If the faith of the Most High has entered your heart, then shall you abide free from fear throughout all the days of your life. (The Urantia Book, p. 1443, par. 5)