Dreams and Out-of-Body Experiences

Discussions of spiritual books
Layla
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Dreams and Out-of-Body Experiences

Post by Layla »

Coming from a family where dreams always seemed to mean something and on some occasions they would signify upcoming situations and events, I became very interested to learn more about them, what they meant, the different types of dreams and why I used to suddenly find myself consciously flying over oceans at a very fast rate.

I came across this course that ended up opening my dream world to many conscious, as well as lucid, out of body experiences. It really changed the way I perceived this three dimensional world and has helped me to have many astral experiences and verify the existence of other dimensions. There is seriously so much to this 9 week course, practically speaking, that it's hard not to learn at least something from it.

I've also met alot of people from taking this course and most of them have gained at least one experience if not many experiences from the exercises and practices given.

Personally speaking, if you seriously want to learn about dreams, astral travel or have more out of body experiences this is a great place to start. It's offered free of charge at http://www.gnosticweb.com online and around the world but you can also purchase it in a book version here: ( site gone )

Has anyone here had an obe's like astral travel or even a near-death experience (NDEs)?

Layla
Angels 11:11
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Angels 11:11 »

I've certainly had obe's and lucid dreams are usually a nightly occurance for me. Although I have not taken this course, I had exercised my memory of my dreams over time and had on some level decided that I knew I could interact more.

It seems the more I decide that I "can" do something, the more it opens the door for it to happen since it's already part of my subconsious makeup.

I think I began to understand interdimensional travel more through reading the writings of Stuart Wilde where he explained how traveling through different dimensional planes felt and seemed a certain way.

I've had many dimensional travel experiences that way and now that I recognize how it happens, I can actually be lucid about and and go in different directions at the time the portal/way is there. I am hoping to keep going and discovering more and more.

I have so many lucid dream experiences, I'd need a forum just for that to discuss, however, most of my experiences would put off some people, so I will refrain from speaking about them here so as to not be disconcerting to others.
Layla
New Friend

Post by Layla »

Hello Angel

I know what you mean there are ways to train or record things in our subconscious that can help with 'waking' up in dreams, becoming lucid and better still fully conscious in that dimension. Its so amazing to experience being in another dimension fully conscious and travel around as real as though it were the physical world.

One of my earlier expiences I was in a dream and during it I became more and more lucid until I was fully conscious there, I really understood what others have tried to describe as parallel universes - the fifth dimension. It was so real that I began to wonder if I had died and left the physical world behind, but as soon as I thought of my physical body I came straight back to it and woke up in bed. That experience helped me to understand the level of consciousness that I can have there and since then I have had other experiences that have helped to learn more about myself and also about life, death and what happens after it.

I would never had had those and other amazing experiences if I hadn't found Gnosis, the more I learn the more there is to learn...

BTW if you did want to share more about OBE's here is a forum dedicated to it if you like: http://www.gnosticweb.com/forum

So have you experienced what they call astral projection or astral split?

Layla
Motherhealer
Busy Bee

Since we're into the woo woo?? Anyone??

Post by Motherhealer »

Hi my friends,

Has anyone had such traumatic experiences in their childhood, that they split off from that pesonality, and became a stronger energy in this life time?

I don't mean like the movie 'The two faces of Eve' but split off, and allowing another energy into the body to finish that part of the journey?

Are you following me?

I became stronger in self-confidence, one who supported the underdog, instead of being whipped, I stood up to injustice, and just overcame the obstacles in life, to soar over this plain of existance, to become great at what I did from there on.

I feel I'm a different person than when I was a child.......I don't have memories (Iknow some has to do w/traumatic shock) but, the memories aren't important.....how we go on from there is! Could another being step into this body, and live my life better?

Can this be possible, that I wrote this into my chart? Helping others in this way, has fulfilled the charter that I decided upon when deciding to come into this body?

Do any of you catch my drift?
Tams
Change is good...you go first ---Guide me & heal me...so that I may be of greater service to others---Feel the Fear...& do it anyway!
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello Tams, are you talking about what Doreen Virtue refers to as Walk-In's?

I had multiple trauma's in childhood but I remember everything...sadly! I did bury it deep away and had quite forgotten it, but it had some adverse effects in my life till quite recently though and have emerged a lot stronger.

Love, Petra xxx
Motherhealer
Busy Bee

Yes - yes - yes

Post by Motherhealer »

Yes, I think that's similar to what I mean.

I think I resonate w/this scenario.....I can't explain it, but I'm not the same anymore, and many books lately are pointing me to this direction.

I only recently found much info on this in Dolores Cannon's book on regressing ppl and getting channeled info on this very subject.

I feel deeply this is the case w/me.

Do you know the feeling you get when you just know something? You're not even interested in knowing whether it's true or right, you just know it deeply? That's how I've been getting my info lately.

I just wrote to a friend here at work last week about, how I thought that this human existance while awake is an illusion (from The Disappearance of the universe) and our sleeping dreams are our real lives? And we can create whatever manifestation we'd like , we can fly around, we can be a teacher, fly like a bird, jump over mountains ( I get that a lot while sleeping )....... all while our parallel existance goes on in sleep, yet when we're awake, we are limited in this physical existance!

So why not a Walk-in or Step into being? If there are no limits, then can't anything happen? Anything goes?

I'm an avid, voraceous book reader, and my interests have drastically changed from my 20's. I'm not the same. I don't remember ppl, even their faces, even the situa I met them in, I don't really know the circumstance I may have had w/someone from my past.

Also, There was never just one thing that started me on this journey, it was many things I was lead to. Many ppl directing me, yet, aren't we all one? My loving Divine Source is the same as anothers' so we are all a spark of the Divine, and so, are we not all one? I am a part of me already. I am a part of you already? My experiences are yours?

Have I gone too far?

Tams
Change is good...you go first ---Guide me & heal me...so that I may be of greater service to others---Feel the Fear...& do it anyway!
ssjenn
Busy Bee

Re: Dreams and Out-of-Body Experiences

Post by ssjenn »

I remember a lot from childhood so I wouldn't say I am a walk-in. However, during a regression I would not go into the womb so I believe I am probably a starseed. I read Dolores Cannon's Keepers of the Garden and it totally resonated with me.

Blessings,
Jennifer
You are all that you need to be.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Yes - yes - yes

Post by Geoff »

Motherhealer wrote:So why not a Walk-in or Step into being? If there are no limits, then can't anything happen? Anything goes?
Actually this is an ordered universe, and anything does not go. For a start, our free will is paramount, and the reason why you do not have two souls in one physical body, is because the first one in creates the astral shell or spirit body. After that event, you can only have an attachment, not a replacement. Now if you the original soul decides to invite in another spirit, complete with its astral covering, and you give it possession, not only do you lose control of your life, but you now share in any compensation that results out of negative actions. This is because Father has decided we should serve time in this realm, and He is not well disposed to our taking a short cut, especially suicide.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.