The Spirits Book by Allan Kardec

Discussions of spiritual books
ckhamis
New Friend

The Spirits Book by Allan Kardec

Post by ckhamis »

A warm greeting to all.
I would very much like to recommend a book i have just finished reading by a French man dating back to the 1800s.
Born Leon-denizarth-Hippolyte Rivail in 1804. Apart from much other work particularly translation of french books he was instructed by Spirits ''To the book in which you will embody our instructions,you will give ,as being our work rather than yours, the title of Le Livre des Esprits(the spirits book)and you will publish it not under your name of Rivail but under the pseudonym of Allan Kardec
An enormous mass of spirit teaching ,unique both in quantity and in the variety of the sources from which it was obtained, ths found its way into the hands of Allan Kardec, by whom it was studied, collated, co-ordinated with unwearied zeal and devotion,during a period of 15 yrs.
This is an extremely valuable piece of work for anyone interested in spirit communication. It is compiled of hundreds of questions to the spirit community which surrounds us and answered with a clarity that is truly enlightened. Any question a human could possibly ask concerning God, the Angels, our Thought Adjusters our existence on this planet and after, has been answered with out contridiction.
I am confident that anyone interested in 'The Full Story' will find this work Invaluable.

BLESSINGS TO ALL
Corinne
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Corinne,

What should perhaps be clarified is that Allan Kardec was a researcher, not a medium. So he collated the efforts of others who contacted spirit. That was the very first book I ever read on spirit stuff. Its not bad, but many of the spirits who communicated would have been quite low level.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.