Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Life and Teachings of the Masters of the Far East

Post by Geoff »

by Baird T Spalding.

Five Volumes. First published in 1924.

In 1894, eleven Westerners traveled to India to study under some great masters. They spent three and a half years there, and eventually three of the group returned for more extensive study.

Read against the backdrop of Autobiography of a Yogi, and Christ in Tibet, this book is no surprise. Indeed it is perhaps the best exposition of the advanced spiritual concepts that I have found outside of those channeled by James Padgett. But they are aware not only of Divine Love, but also the Indwelling Spirit, and they have learnt how to transition, thus avoiding death. These folks fully understand and live in Divine Love. But they have gone further than others, and learnt how to manifest anything they want, including food or money, heat themselves with Universal Energy, travel by dematerialising and rematerialising the body, also using biolocation at times. They walk on water and their healing abilities are astounding. They canb read thoughts, and dreams, and have no difficulty in keeping in contact with each other, and even those they re interested in. All things they are at pains to explain all of us can do. The exponents we are told, appear very young, yet some have lived on this earth three hundred or four hundred years. And they return at will, to teach.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
TheDoveLady
New Friend

Re. The Life and Teachings of the Masters of the Far East

Post by TheDoveLady »

I love that set of book by Baird Spalding. I read from them on my YouTube site.

This is one of my playlist where I have the first book reading.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... 2357622252

I am curious to know what is known today about the camera that can take pictures of past events as mentioned in book 5 in which a Dr. Steinmetz assisted in helping with this.

I am thinking that the kind of love that is demonstrated in these books is in fact the only way for our world to excape the predictiment it seems to be in. Yet when I talk of these thoughts to those around me like my son and daughter-in-law, they can only see it as a way that will not work, only the power of military being their concept of getting freedom. They say to me that the Tibetians were massacared by the Chinese and their great understanding of love did not save them and I am unable to explain to them why this happened.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Re. The Life and Teachings of the Masters of the Far Eas

Post by Geoff »

TheDoveLady wrote:I am thinking that the kind of love that is demonstrated in these books is in fact the only way for our world to excape the predictiment it seems to be in. Yet when I talk of these thoughts to those around me like my son and daughter-in-law, they can only see it as a way that will not work, only the power of military being their concept of getting freedom. They say to me that the Tibetians were massacared by the Chinese and their great understanding of love did not save them and I am unable to explain to them why this happened.
Dear DoveLady,

Welcome to our site. You are correct, that unconditional love is the way forward. But, in a situation where your entire countries existence may be wiped out by another aggressor, I can see the sense of self defence, even though it is not God's Will. Jesus was such an example, and possibly something good is yet to come out of Tibet's struggle. But the problem of having military power, is that it is all too easy to find a situation where you "need" to use it, and off we go on a spiral of violence again.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.