David’s message: Love and Life Are Eternal

Discussions of spiritual books
telliot16
New Friend

David’s message: Love and Life Are Eternal

Post by telliot16 »

I have always been fascinated with the time 11:11 because i see it so very often. I can't even begin to explain how many places i have seen it. A prime example is my gym locker at school ended up 111 which i found weird enough but the combination is 1, 11, 1 not even kidding. anyways the reason i posting a book or rather how i ended up on this website in the first place is that one night in November i think, something even stranger helped i kept seeing patterns not just 11:11 or 1:11 but 12:12, 10:10, 10:22(22:22), 12:34, 1:11 every time i looked up from my homework, so i Googled it and ended up here. Now I have a very spiritual family to begin with so i knew about 11:11 and 1:11 but not the rest of the numbers. So i started clicking links but spiritual books seemed to pop out to me because my parents recently wrote a Spiritual book, that had a 11:11 story in it, that was about my deceased brother. Seeing that my parents self published they wanted to make it more well known. Now i have put off not posting for so long and seeing that it was almost a calling, i think i have to.

Anyways here it is, a true spiritual story or rather a collection of stories about living though a love one's death. For further information click the link and if you like what you read it is sold on this same website.
Link:
http://enlightenedprint.com/

omg its 12:34 right now...spooky