Do We Plan Our Life Challenges Before Birth?

Discussions of spiritual books
Elle
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Do We Plan Our Life Challenges Before Birth?

Post by Elle »

Hi!

I'm not sure if this has been discussed yet, but I discovered this book that I think everyone needs to go out and buy.

Courageous Souls: Do We Plan Our Life Challenges Before Birth? by Robert Schwartz

I found a video on it on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php ... 5504481747

Love,
Chantelle
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

I like to think that we do or at least know about a lot of them before we come here though some times I can get a bit confussed about this as to how we decide to pass through time. My whole concept of time gets me rather confussed so I don't want to get into too much here but if you imagine time as a globe and the lines we are on right now could be many within that globe to ultimately get through the globe to the other side, so with all the paths we could take going forward could be many to when you think of how we can pass through the globe of time. I know it does not make much sense but to me it does. So at this precise point in time there are an infinite number of paths I could take. I could stop typing right now, get up and walk out the door and that path would be different than the one I am on right now where i am sitting here typing. Because of the possibility for an infinite numbers of paths going forward through this globe of time it is hard for me to think that we can know all the possible outcomes to come in our life prior to coming here. Unless of course when we are outside the globe of time looking in maybe we can see all the outcomes to come in our life. But again if we see all the possible outcomes how would we know which ones we would choose to experience while going through the globe. Again. It is tough to say and understand fully if you ask me.
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Chantelle,

I imagine that is a book that supports the notion of reincarnation? If so, its not something I will be reading any time soon. If you were to take this to the nth degree, as some folks try to, you would have to eventually conclude there can be no free will. Because any plan you make, heck even the plans of the Creator, get messed up. The difference is, He knows.

There are some chanelled messages that rather disagree. These state that when a soul incarnates, it is unable to determine anything about its host family, and the only thing it worries about is whether the foetus will support life. On the other hand, I would not really be surprised if there is some sort of assessment about which souls come to this planet, as opposed to other easier planets.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Elle
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Elle »

^ I don't really believe in reincarnation either. But I think it's an interesting topic and I thought this book would definitely be an interesting read!